Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KarenOG

Thread suggestion: Brussel sprout farts and her flats a tip, but she’s finally admitted she’s got fake tits!

I swear making up new thread titles is the best part of tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

KarenOG

Does anyone else really dislike her ‘oversized’ blazers. There’s oversized and there’s looking like you’re wearing your dads jacket oversized...

Reactions: 18

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
🙄🙄🙄 Really can’t handle criticism can she, her followers must be realising how irresponsible the whole puppy situ is.
Gonna palm hendrix off on her parents in the future then! They’d have more time for the dog then her??? Ermmm am I missing something, she’s alway at home?? That poor dog...
She is such a insufferable twat.

"When me and jimmmay do the long haul travelling the dog will stay with my rentals, for free natch. They have no lives of their own, they are boring and old and, i am young and beautiful and, just like need to travel, to use up the earths natural resources to fly yet again to bali, eat animal flesh, wear fur and leather but simultaniously declare myself soooo eco aware

(i have TWO degrees guys - TWO!!!!)

And, as i manipulate you into buying more nasty gal fast fashion, or urge you to use my asos code please note that i am back in my realisation par clothes that i like totally promised to get rid of when i was all woke for 5 minutes. Don't judge me though, I'm such a goooood person. Oh, and have you donated to xyz yet? Swipe uppppp i haven't but yanno, i need to buy chanel sliders and gucci jumpers and get my facials (hint they ain't working hun, it's mainly your diet)

If i was her mother i would not be a free dog sitter, I'd be off travelling myself and tell her to look after her own dog. Speaking of which, that poor furry b@stard will be rehomed by this time next year.

How is jimmmay putting up with this, is he a giant @rse hole too?

Her clothes are all horrible atm. Those blazers are ugly and make her legs look like Cumberland sausages with her too tight denim shorts. If i can see your camel then i don't think the shorts fit perfectly.

And her tan makes her look jaundiced.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Imah

Chatty Member
the stories of her naked in bed and her boyfriend in boxers and the dog shitting just isn’t the content we need

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Has she always been so rude and aggressive or is she just feeling herself now she has managed to make a tall 'manly man' move in with her. (She keeps talking about having a baby too, "maybe i will have baby, look at jimmay holding my henny awww" clearly besotted with him and his shitty tattoos)

I can't wrap my head around this split personality with viewers. She is turing into gabby lindley - Guess she feels she is too big to fail now it's all Charlotte tilbury "alllookthesame" lipsticks and chanel "omgsooolux" tights?
The thing is, she makes Chanel look cheap. Like Lorna luxe. If I saw her in the street, I would assume it was all fake. It clearly costs a lot of money to look that cheap 🤭🤭💅🏻💅🏻

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I don’t follow, just dip in and out but I saw the stories today and was riled! Why does she always make the influencer pay thing a feminist issue!? It’s literally not?? I imagine a lot of women also own small businesses that might be struggling just now but does she ever clap for them? Hell no. She RARELY will mention anything about small businesses (she shouted out some salons today admittedly). She’s all about the big corporates and fast fashion 🙄 so grabby.

Also! (sorry I’m on one now) If she’s such an advocate for women owning their own businesses or even women in general why does she work with Topshop - Sir PG has an awful track record with sexual abuse claims. It’s always baffled me.
And the race related bias that was highlighted during the huge blm demos. Couldn't go out to march for those, being too far away from them living in LONDON! Yet could fly to nz for dick, drive up and down the uk for a designer pedigree puppy, get her fillers topped up, her muff fuzz lasered, and insure she had new nails and teeth stuck on while buying chanel.

Yet she peddles this narrative of being a left wing woke values, hardened educated feminist that makes G Geer and Jane Fonda look passive.

- Of course!

She is a right wing (in disguise) mass consumer, guzzling animal products on the daily, wearing leather, flying about unnecessarily and buying fast fashion almosy every fricking day. Buying new phones, beds, sofas, cars, coffee machines etc. She doesn't need these things for work, she is selfish and wants them and then demands to be seen as educated, sophisticated and above all woke.

Cupcake12345678

I used to like her and now I find her personality quite annoying, bratty, self-entitled, whingey and quite out of touch with reality.

She complains about the slightest thing: someone messaged her either asking or saying why doesn’t she just remove all her acrylics when one broke (along those lines), and she decided to post a ranty-type message. If you don’t like a message why can’t you just ignore it rather than turning it in to a rant.

I also find her and Jimmy quite selfish. I have family in Aus that are currently unwell, I’ve not been able to see them for over a year due to the strict border closures and restrictions imposed in Aus. You need an exemption to either leave the country or to enter, the exemptions are: immediate family, work, seeing a partner with whom you’re in a de-facto relationship with (aka been living together/been together for 3 years or more), treatment of a medical kind etc. So how the heck did Jimmy manage to get an exemption, not once but twice to leave Aus and come to the UK for the sole purpose of “spending a few months” with Sophie and then swanning back off to the oil rigs in Aus. It’s so unfair when people with legitimate reasons and who meet the exemption criteria are unable to get exemptions easily, yet how is he getting these exemptions when clearly he doesn’t even meet the criteria. And how reckless too to be flying back and forth across continents during a pandemic, it’s literally a joke. Swans in to see Sophie and then flys back when needs to work, done this twice. It’s non-essential travel.

And the endless pushing of tacky cheap fast fashion with aff links is rather annoying and irresponsible during a pandemic when many have lost livelihoods and are struggling financially. She’s not mindful either of what the average person may be going through by constantly unboxing luxury products which cost in the £££££; it is so irresponsible and impact many mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

janinabina

Hi, I'm new here! I used to really like Sophie in 2017/2018. Her style was #goals and she did such authentic blog posts.
But since 1 or 2 years she became crappier and crappier. What happened to her Insta account, her style, her look?
Her hair, her eyebrows, her fake lashes, IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!
Why does she only take pics of herself in underwear? It looks super slutty.
I had to unfollow her because everything about her became too BAD.

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
I commented on her latest picture today, how I am always surprised how girls in London can have bare legs during this time of the year. She answered “it’s called fashion hun”. I answered how it was a cringe answer and how I was genuinely curious. I unfollowed her since I felt it was so rude and then she blocked me 😂 These influencers can’t handle anything other then sucking up to them. How this girl even has all these followers baffles me. Her style is just really basic and boring. Absolutely no personality 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I am quiet surprised at how rude she is
“It’s called fashion, Hun.” Coming from one of the least stylish people on the Internet. You really have to laugh 😂

• Haha

4dominoes

Sophie two days ago: we’re gonna lie low till we see family at christmas
Sophie today while scientists are begging for restrictions not to be relaxed for Christmas: gets her nails done and gets the tube into central London to go shopping

Ok hun! As per she just wants all of the woke/socially conscious points without having to actually do anything that might inconvenience her in any way.
I’m not judging her for getting her nails done or going shopping - for better or worse we’re not in lockdown anymore but the hypocrisy is REAL

Cupcake12345678

This is a rant lol.

Does anyone remember the time she was vague af about Jimmy’s job? He works in the “oil industry” she’d say, making it out that he had some high-flying job in the “oil” sector, when really all Jimmy was doing was digging underground and getting covered in oil sludge. What was wrong with saying he was a labourer? Yet at the same time she’ll call out others on their BS but is completely oblivious to her own crap.

She has a lot to say about certain political issues or rather jumping on the same train, but like others it’s just a token post/story before returning to the old materialistic/selfish ways. Wearing certain clothing brands again which were called out for racism during the BLM protests in the summer (whilst stating she’d be boycotting said brands), constantly pushing Topshop clothing when they still haven’t paid their suppliers which are based in developing countries. Whilst she calls out others on their virtue-signalling, Miss Thing needs to check her own self-entitled and princessy ways, as well as her own virtue-signalling.

So many of these influencers complain about being criticised, well maybe if these influencers didn’t share so much of their personal lives like Sophie then people wouldn’t criticise...they’re so far removed from the average joe and complain about shit we’re used to in the daily.

Good God why does she abbreviate everything like the Aussies, but also ends everything with an “o” like the Aussies (Jimmy ain’t even Aussie). Seriously NO ONE says “Sainos”, not even my Aussie family say “saino”. Like dude seriously you don’t sound cool, just stop it’s cringe.

Reactions: 13
a lot of people may disagree with this, but I had to unfollow Sophie following her endless stories promoting NastyGal (part of the Boohoo group), amongst other ruthless fast fashion brands AND constantly pushing 'dupes' to her designer items. As a fashion graduate, you'd think she'd have a grasp of how immoral identical copies of those Prada boots and Chanel handbags are and although high st stores steal designs all the time, a lot of consumers are unaware of it (not everyone is into fashun), Sophie is evidently flogging items which are direct copies of popular pieces. I still succumb to occasional fast fashion pieces, so I'm far from perfect, but I find it so upsetting when influencers push items for their own gain, whilst claiming to be so woke and comment on the state of the world. I do think there is a market opening up for conscious fashion promotion, but of course next-day ASOS deliveries and Hermes home collections, following a spam of try-on insta stories, are a far easier option.

Hamburglar

VIP Member
First time I’ve had a go at this!

Dog in the sink followed by a cheap link, carpets dirty but tell her and she gets real shirty

• Haha

Sunburnsjess

I commented on her latest picture today, how I am always surprised how girls in London can have bare legs during this time of the year. She answered “it’s called fashion hun”. I answered how it was a cringe answer and how I was genuinely curious. I unfollowed her since I felt it was so rude and then she blocked me 😂 These influencers can’t handle anything other then sucking up to them. How this girl even has all these followers baffles me. Her style is just really basic and boring. Absolutely no personality 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I am quiet surprised at how rude she is
Not at all surprised by this! A while ago I DM’d her some very constructive feedback which I actually worded nicely about how I felt her original posts about BLM were performative given she continued to advertise for nastygal despite the allegations about their exploitation of workers that came out and she called me “one of them c*nts who doesn’t deserve to be engaged with” and blocked me. But she’s sooo woke and such a feminist guyzzz 🤣🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

AnaBandana

• Wow
  • Haha

Amilola

I just saw this on her instagram stories, didn't she go abroad this year, and have multiple trips within the UK? "Real 2020" :unsure:
Wow... she really has no self-awareness at all does she? The lifestyle she’s lead this year would be a fantasy year for most people even pre-pandemic - and she risked other people’s lives to do it. Not to mention she shared tons of pics of her travels, even irresponsibly promoting holiday companies to followers during a time where travel can be life-threatening and flaunting her lockdown trip to NZ. But other people shouldn’t post their highlights of the year?

Any influencer who accepts money to promote travel during the pandemic needs to take a long hard look at themselves imo. They have blood on their hands.

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
For someone who spends a lot on her appearance and clothes etc she looks a bit cheap! Not exactly a winning advert for buying any luxe pieces she has...

Reactions: 12
Someone has just asked how she affords all her purchases and It pisses me off no end when influencers say “because I work hard” don’t we all!!! The average person on the average salary can not afford unlimited designer purchases! It’s so insulting! They should atleast acknowledge they get paid ALOT.

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Sorry to derail but I think saying that renting = dead money is quite a privileged thing to say. Yes, I completely accept the security and investment that comes with buying a property but it is incredibly hard to buy in the U.K. if you don’t earn a certain amount and have no help (and that includes being able to live with family for no rent or reduced rent). It’s not dead money if you need somewhere to live - it’s money that’s not coming back to you, sure, but it’s money that’s providing something to you that you need.