Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just baffles me how she's not even trying to get on the property ladder. She's said before shes pro renting but she's wasting her money..does she not realise that? She could buy more crappy expensive purchases if she got this under lock...
If she’s earning or goes back to earning what she was a month, she’s one of the very few people in London who could afford to buy a property on their salary alone.

It’s ironic that she’s buying Chanel bags as they’re an investment and will go up in money, I think she’d get a much bigger return on her money from a property.

Reactions: 6
I was just listening to the podcast she does with Gemma and had to turn off. They start talking about Trump getting Covid and she’s like “obviously Boris had it, nobody likes him but you don’t want him to die but Trump..” then cuts herself off. Quite clear what she was going to say. It’s annoying because I find what Gemma has to say because she seems to think before she speaks and seems quite intelligent. But she just gets talked over by sophie desperately trying to get a dig in at white males or whatever else is cool to moan about that week

Reactions: 4
I was also just listening to the podcast and was so shocked by how Sophie berated Gemma’s boyfriend she literally said ‘that boy has got f**king issues... what a baby’ if my friend spoke about my boyfriend in that way I would be highly offended...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was also just listening to the podcast and was so shocked by how Sophie berated Gemma’s boyfriend she literally said ‘that boy has got f**king issues... what a baby’ if my friend spoke about my boyfriend in that way I would be highly offended...
What did he have issues about? 😳

The way she treats Gemma on the podcast is horrible - always insulting her boyfriend but if it was the other way round Sophie would rip out her throat immediately. Gemma needs a better mate

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If she’s earning or goes back to earning what she was a month, she’s one of the very few people in London who could afford to buy a property on their salary alone.

It’s ironic that she’s buying Chanel bags as they’re an investment and will go up in money, I think she’d get a much bigger return on her money from a property.
hopefully no one will steal all her bags if she is burgled.

I wonder how much Jimmy earns in comparison? I dount he will be able to carry on working on rigs for much longer, she said he's already injured his spine. Is he hoping to be a kept man?

The way she treats Gemma on the podcast is horrible - always insulting her boyfriend but if it was the other way round Sophie would rip out her throat immediately. Gemma needs a better mate
I don't listen, can you give an example??

I think Gemma is pretty intelligent, i thought she read psychology at Manchester. Sophie did a fashion and style undergraduate at Cardiff and us forever reminding her auidence how intelligent she is, like super clever yanno, like wayyyy anover average intelligence. I'm clever, i read books!! She does also have a masters, credit where it's due but the way she talks i was expecting to have completed a degree earning a double first in day, further maths at Cambridge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
hopefully no one will steal all her bags if she is burgled.

I wonder how much Jimmy earns in comparison? I dount he will be able to carry on working on rigs for much longer, she said he's already injured his spine. Is he hoping to be a kept man?

I don't listen, can you give an example??

I think Gemma is pretty intelligent, i thought she read psychology at Manchester. Sophie did a fashion and style undergraduate at Cardiff and us forever reminding her auidence how intelligent she is, like super clever yanno, like wayyyy anover average intelligence. I'm clever, i read books!! She does also have a masters, credit where it's due but the way she talks i was expecting to have completed a degree earning a double first in day, further maths at Cambridge.
Sophie did a Journalism, Media and Cultural Studies undergrad - the fashion and style bit was part of her MA

Reactions: 2
What did he have issues about? 😳
He cried when he got his tooth taken out (fairly normal) and Sophie was just being dramatic as per.

She comes across as such a rude and judgemental person and Gemma seems genuinely lovely. I don't know how they're friends sometimes.

He cried when he got his tooth taken out (fairly normal) and Sophie was just being dramatic as per.

She comes across as such a rude and judgemental person and Gemma seems genuinely lovely. I don't know how they're friends sometimes.
I think because Gemma is a nice girl, she seems to have a nice group of mates and isn't a pushy influencer. You need to be pushy (like sophie) to get established in the influencer world. That is why most of them aren't friends with each other imo.

Anyone else think her accent is weird and changes a lot? Sometimes it’s posh, other times “townie” sounding, and other times I swear I can hear a twang of Aussie or something 🙈😂 sorry if this has been said previously just came back on this thread

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think her accent is weird and changes a lot? Sometimes it’s posh, other times “townie” sounding, and other times I swear I can hear a twang of Aussie or something 🙈😂 sorry if this has been said previously just came back on this thread
Could the ozzy twang be Jimmays influence?i didn't rste her chanel bag, the checked one.

Who has a puppy here? Is diahorrea common? I hope hendrix gets over whatever it is soon.

I thought the zara model reel was quite good tbh. And her hair is looking nice.

Reactions: 1
She’s obsessed with filming the dog humping it’s toy and talking about it. It’s an animal, it’s normal.... I don’t get why she’s so fixed on it! So bored of seeing the dog hump lol

Reactions: 8
She’s obsessed with filming the dog humping it’s toy and talking about it. It’s an animal, it’s normal.... I don’t get why she’s so fixed on it! So bored of seeing the dog hump lol
Me too!! And I hate how she gets triggered every time someone offers advise. Let’s just all stop leaving comments on pictures and stories if it annoys her so much. Then she’ll beg again for some « love » under her recent posts 😑😑😑

Reactions: 6
She's taking away his sex toy! How would she be if hendrix somehow took away all her sex toys! She won't be happy if he starts humping her leg or one of her bags. In all seriousness she let him have the toy for most of his life and then takes it away, he'll be in a bad mood! Also had to laugh at her horror at seeing his 💄

Was she that repulsed when Jimmy whipped it out for the first time 🍆😱 is that why he went back to oz?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to love the girl until I saw this thread. I don’t like judging people’s faces so although she was not my type, she seemed happy with her appearance so I was like you go girl. Also the ‘only fans’ pics I thought were nice and she just wanted to show off her body that she clearly likes. But I’m starting to see this whole accessory dog thing. She poses for some of her outfit photos with the doggo and I’m like really? And the choice of breed is worrying...

I’m sure lumpy lips isn’t the look she was going for! Hopefully she’ll back away from the filler at somepoint.

My gawd she’s moaning on stories today, about nose make up of all things.

Her use of Aussie slang really annoys me!! Constantly saying ‘recco’ and ‘dodo’ instead of ‘rec’ ‘doc’. Like, we get it, you have an Australian boyfriend. Maybe I’m still bitter about my Australian ex but it really winds me up.

I also cannot stand her morning stories where she is naked in bed with flecks of eye make up all over her face. Who gets to age 29 without taking off their eye make up properly!!! And she’s always complaining about skin and using really expensive skincare and taking tablets for it etc. Just wash your face properly hun, that’s probably the first step.

She’s been annoying me so much recently. She used to have really cool individual style but now she dresses like molly-mae (who I love, but stay in your lane) and there’s nothing original about her plus she WILL NOT STOP with the feminism 101 opinions that just make me cringeeee because I appreciate what she’s trying to do but so much of it comes off so superficial and basic and she hasn’t really GOT it yet. It’s like watching my 16 year old self try and engage with critical thought, it makes me so embarrassed. Like rather than just preaching your basic witch opinions, it’s probably better to just continue just learning from people who know more than you and then direct your followers to their posts and discourse?

Her talking about her spenny facials and skincare supplements was great for me, i decided it probably wasn't worth it.

There was one influencer who is a bit older who talks about phi clinic and they look beaut (is the ozzy slang?!) But i suspect botox too... i think they are all at it.

Her lips look bad. Leave them alone for a year hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.