Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree her content is becoming more and more diluted, although I must confess I do love seeing her little dog.

It’s love / hate though as it makes me cringe all the bad habits she’s teaching her dog. Letting it eat off Jimmy’s plate, not working on it’s separation anxiety and then running up to larger dogs it doesn’t know! These are all things that will result in a yappy little dog or put the dog in danger at some point.
Agreed! God forbid a follower DMs/comments this she’ll start ranting about it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I also don’t get how she’s making that much money in order to spend 5k a pop on a Chanel bag, plus other designer items which inevitable range in the hundreds and thousands, and pay over 2k a month. She’s not done any collabs in ages, and it’s all just aff links. Also I find her following suspicious - she has over a 100k followers, yet her likes/comments don’t reflect this at all...I’ve seen bloggers with around the same following or less and they get a lot more likes/comments....really dodg, something sus going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree her content is becoming more and more diluted, although I must confess I do love seeing her little dog.

It’s love / hate though as it makes me cringe all the bad habits she’s teaching her dog. Letting it eat off Jimmy’s plate, not working on it’s separation anxiety and then running up to larger dogs it doesn’t know! These are all things that will result in a yappy little dog or put the dog in danger at some point.
I love Hendrix too! He's such a cute little bear. I find her rants and OTT designer purchases unsufferable but she doesn't post enough on @thatpomhendrix for me to unfollow her main account for dog content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've followed Sophie for years and it's only this past year I've gone right off her. It's the oversensitivity for me, whilst still clearly needing validation/DMs from people in order to survive. Also over time I've come to wonder how she actually affords her lifestyle since the only thing she really does is aff links... is that really enough to be able to afford rent in London every month as well as paying the bills, buying designer bags, etc.? She has said multiple times her parents don't bank roll her. And I don't say that to be snarky because she is well within her right to rent a flat in London and spend her money on clothes but after watching her stories for years I genuinely just wonder how she would be able to bring in at least 2.5-3k a month for that sort of lifestyle just by doing what she's doing which is... basically post aff links to a humble sized audience on Instagram?
I could’ve written this myself. My friend has said the same too, she’s like a completely different person.

2 bed flats around where she lives went for £1800-2k a month pre-pandemic which is a LOT of money on your own. Then a new designer bag every 5 minutes, etc etc etc. Blows my mind.

Agreed! God forbid a follower DMs/comments this she’ll start ranting about it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I also don’t get how she’s making that much money in order to spend 5k a pop on a Chanel bag, plus other designer items which inevitable range in the hundreds and thousands, and pay over 2k a month. She’s not done any collabs in ages, and it’s all just aff links. Also I find her following suspicious - she has over a 100k followers, yet her likes/comments don’t reflect this at all...I’ve seen bloggers with around the same following or less and they get a lot more likes/comments....really dodg, something sus going on.
Maybe she’s got onlyfans lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

maybe her parents are secretly helping her out with rent and stuff ( no judgment from me) if that's the case she probably doesn't want to tell her followers since most will judge her seeing how overly sensitive she is.

Reactions: 3
Almost insulted by how much she’s been going on about transparency with editing photos. Hun you have a cosmetically altered nose, fillers all over, fake boobs and fake tan, fake eyelashes and fake hair. You don’t get credit for being ‘au naturel’ with your editing! It just is so damaging to play the ‘natural, I don’t edit’ angle because it makes impressionable girls stress they don’t look like that naturally. Neither does Sophie! She’s had £1000s of work done.

also did anyone catch her being v snobby about Botox the other week when she was having her vampire facial done? I’m biased as I get preventative Botox done but it’s the one tweakment that makes sense to me as it doesn’t change your appearance - just keeps things from deteriorating like a really effective cream would. Don’t know why all her fillers and other tweaks are fine but Botox is for saddos 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
maybe her parents are secretly helping her out with rent and stuff ( no judgment from me) if that's the case she probably doesn't want to tell her followers since most will judge her seeing how overly sensitive she is.
I dint’t think her parents have enough money to even pay the rent for her. No judgment, I just don’t think that they make 2k extra every month so that they can pay for her apartment. Sophie has also complained a lot about a waitress job she had when she was a student and her parents couldn’t support her while she was studying

I remember her saying when she moved in that she was super proud because it was the first time her parents hadn’t helped her pay rent, so I don’t think they help her financially.

I’ve always wondered how she affords her lifestyle, a flat that nice in Clapham must be at least £2000 pm and she hardly scrimps elsewhere! Pretty sure she only had like 50k followers when she moved in too, though she seemed to get more work back then.

Reactions: 1
She's definitely had a boob job. My friend went to uni with her and knew her quite well. I wish she was open about it, she makes out she's against promoting unrealistic beauty standards but by disclosing some things and not others, she's doing exactly that.

Also, I've only just realised through reading this thread that Carl is her ex. Is it not a bit weird that they hang out all the time when she has a boyfriend?

Almost insulted by how much she’s been going on about transparency with editing photos. Hun you have a cosmetically altered nose, fillers all over, fake boobs and fake tan, fake eyelashes and fake hair. You don’t get credit for being ‘au naturel’ with your editing! It just is so damaging to play the ‘natural, I don’t edit’ angle because it makes impressionable girls stress they don’t look like that naturally. Neither does Sophie! She’s had £1000s of work done.

also did anyone catch her being v snobby about Botox the other week when she was having her vampire facial done? I’m biased as I get preventative Botox done but it’s the one tweakment that makes sense to me as it doesn’t change your appearance - just keeps things from deteriorating like a really effective cream would. Don’t know why all her fillers and other tweaks are fine but Botox is for saddos 🙄
And the bonded / stick on teeth that she regularly whitens. I noticed she took down that photo on her grid where the scar under her breast from the implants was! Guess she doesn't want to admit to boob implants! But whyyyy? I mean it's not thst unusual?!
And i would be surprised if she didn't have a spot of botox the with all the other stuff she gets done at the fillers place. I think she might just be worried about being 30 or nearly 30. Not sure how old she actually is tbh! She looks fine.

Money wise, doesn't she get money from her YouTube videos and from her podcasts? She sells almost everything on ebloggers or, directly on her insta, the extra beds, the coffee machine etc. I wish she would just tell us about how much she earns and how. I'd be really interested!!

I dint’t think her parents have enough money to even pay the rent for her. No judgment, I just don’t think that they make 2k extra every month so that they can pay for her apartment. Sophie has also complained a lot about a waitress job she had when she was a student and her parents couldn’t support her while she was studying
Plus she has a sister, so it wouldn't be fair to bankroll one child and an extra 4 grand a month, not many people have that. I say 4 as i was thinking they would give the same to each daughter.

I think she sees herself with Jimmy permenantly and likes the validation of being with a tall good looking-ish guy. She seems fairly insecure and I don't know why, she's fine. Even better without all the fillers, tan, fake lashes, hair, nails and teeth.

Last edited:
Tbh I don’t think her flat is THAT nice? Like it’s a 2 bed in a good area but it looks a bit dated overall, kitchen and bathroom weren’t great. It probably was around the 1800/2k mark which a lot for someone her age but I’m definitely intrigued to see her next place!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say in one of her videos once that she doesn’t get on with her sister at all? Does anyone know what happened there?

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say in one of her videos once that she doesn’t get on with her sister at all? Does anyone know what happened there?
No idea what happened but if a sibling of mine was that annoying, contradictory and entitled... I’d find it hard to get along with them too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's definitely had a boob job. My friend went to uni with her and knew her quite well. I wish she was open about it, she makes out she's against promoting unrealistic beauty standards but by disclosing some things and not others, she's doing exactly that.

Also, I've only just realised through reading this thread that Carl is her ex. Is it not a bit weird that they hang out all the time when she has a boyfriend?
Thank you! No way those aren't implants. Hannah michlak (spl?) Hides the fact she had implants too. Why are they so cagey about it, lots of people get implants??! I think they are a little big and wide set for her, but they don't sag and she clearly loves them. Always topless etc.
Anyone got any pre boobjob pics for comparison? Uni facebook etc.

Regarding carl, i know what you mean but they have the same job which seems to be why they end up spending time together. it's nice she can be matey with him, being honest i couldn't do it! Also i wouldn't want a bf to want to spend so much time with an ex, maybe he's just single and looking to network?

I have been catching up with zoe London, i never followed her but she came up on my insta homepage, and am so happy she did as she got a rescue corgi! It is so lovely to see more influencers getting rescues and not buying the latest fashion hound, being snobby about certain breeds, only wanting cute puppies etc. hendrix is cute, but no cuter than any other dog.

Tbh I don’t think her flat is THAT nice? Like it’s a 2 bed in a good area but it looks a bit dated overall, kitchen and bathroom weren’t great. It probably was around the 1800/2k mark which a lot for someone her age but I’m definitely intrigued to see her next place!
Haha, I'd take it! It is also that she could afford to live alone, and all the bills with living alone etc.
While being on an uncertain bloggers freelance salary. Maybe she got a sugar daddy / pay pig?! I would guess she wants to move somewhere like lizzy hadfield. Jimmay a.k.a. MY BOYFRIEND, will be set to work keeping things spick and span, with maybe a spot of diy while she tries to blag a free 1k coffee machine for him. Watch, he's going to be a kept man!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have to admit Hendrix is just the cutest, I watch her stories for him 😂

but honestly fed up if the post sex stories, we don’t need your bf in his boxers and you naked hun.

Lip fillers, dog groomers, facials, acupuncture and I’m sure there’s other things I’m missing that she’s been out for in the last few weeks. What lockdown hun? Just because something is technically allowed (I have no idea how lip fillers and dog groomers have got round the restrictions when I know so many businesses who have had to close and are really struggling for it) doesn’t mean it’s a good idea!
Honestly hard to watch

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Lip fillers, dog groomers, facials, acupuncture and I’m sure there’s other things I’m missing that she’s been out for in the last few weeks. What lockdown hun? Just because something is technically allowed (I have no idea how lip fillers and dog groomers have got round the restrictions when I know so many businesses who have had to close and are really struggling for it) doesn’t mean it’s a good idea!
Honestly hard to watch
I thought exactly that. I also think the clinic she goes to for her lip fillers is taking the piss being open under the grounds of being a ‘medical’ facility. Especially when I know so many other similar businesses have closed their doors.
But you know if you’re ‘insta famous’ lockdown doesn’t apply to you or your business 👀

I thought exactly that. I also think the clinic she goes to for her lip fillers is taking the piss being open under the grounds of being a ‘medical’ facility. Especially when I know so many other similar businesses have closed their doors.
But you know if you’re ‘insta famous’ lockdown doesn’t apply to you or your business 👀
Came here for the same reason, it wasn't just lip fillers, cheek fillers too! New fake nails, acupuncture etc.

I remember with her make up she harped on about only using cruelty free brands and nude by nature. Now it's all "i only use Charlotte Tilbury"who can't even treat their staff fairly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.