Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch her makeup demos because everything looks so grubby that it sets my teeth on edge

Reactions: 4
Even Jimmy commented on her messiness on her stories
Of course he did. And she was so taken aback ??

Maybe she though the vibrator unboxing would distract him from the fact she is a gross messy person

No huns pretty soon can wave bye bye to his sex drive and interest in shagging if you're dirty and messy. Sex and pulling over a sexy facade doesn't fix everything

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course he did. And she was so taken aback ??

Maybe she though the vibrator unboxing would distract him from the fact she is a gross messy person

No huns pretty soon can wave bye bye to his sex drive and interest in shagging if you're dirty and messy. Sex and pulling over a sexy facade doesn't fix everything
I really don’t feel the need to see her vibrators, like yes you’ve made a point that it’s normal. Now can we move on from content that shows you’re getting laid now 🙄

Reactions: 5
Absolutely ridiculous. They might be able to bend the rules and open for medical procedures but your facial and lip fillers aren’t medically essential hun. At least do it on sly and don’t post about it.

Reactions: 2
Her content (IG, Podcasts and YT)is just not that great. It’s repetitive. The outfits are all samey. She is also so contradictory: posts thirst-trap pics, then rants about sexual harassment from men, then bangs on about feminism, then goes on and on about vibrators and orgasms (all unrelated to fashion and beauty). She is also so very materialistic - always flaunting what designer item she’s purchased or the next expensive things she’s bought (today it was an iPhone 12 pro max), at the same time she’ll post political stuff and then shares links to where her followers can donate. How about donating yourself rather than just sharing the links?

This is exactly why I don’t buy from aff links. Why should I click on a link and purchase an item from that link that vapid, self-absorbed, selfish and spoiled individuals can benefit from?! I’d rather go to the online store myself, search for the item myself and pay for the item knowing I’m not funding anyone else’s lifestyle. Bump that.

She is unlike other fashion bloggers I follow. The others seem humble, somewhat private and just don’t post random content which involves them ranting and talking crap. I mean look at Lydia Jane Tomlinson, or Cocobeautea, so humble, nice and classy.

Just to add on to what I said...why the heck is she going for facials and fillers?? How is this “essential medical treatment”. I also get fillers, laser and peels, and mine are also in a medical clinic run by actual dermatologists and professional nurses, all my non-essential cosmetic treatments were postponed, the only appts at my clinic that weren’t postponed were my dermo appts which I see for specific reasons. Just when I think she can’t be anymore self-obsessed and selfish, she goes that extra mile and she wonders why people comment. Maybe if she just lived like the rest of us are in a lockdown no one would complain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her content (IG, Podcasts and YT)is just not that great. It’s repetitive. The outfits are all samey. She is also so contradictory: posts thirst-trap pics, then rants about sexual harassment from men, then bangs on about feminism, then goes on and on about vibrators and orgasms (all unrelated to fashion and beauty). She is also so very materialistic - always flaunting what designer item she’s purchased or the next expensive things she’s bought (today it was an iPhone 12 pro max), at the same time she’ll post political stuff and then shares links to where her followers can donate. How about donating yourself rather than just sharing the links?

This is exactly why I don’t buy from aff links. Why should I click on a link and purchase an item from that link that vapid, self-absorbed, selfish and spoiled individuals can benefit from?! I’d rather go to the online store myself, search for the item myself and pay for the item knowing I’m not funding anyone else’s lifestyle. Bump that.

She is unlike other fashion bloggers I follow. The others seem humble, somewhat private and just don’t post random content which involves them ranting and talking crap. I mean look at Lydia Jane Tomlinson, or Cocobeautea, so humble, nice and classy.

Just to add on to what I said...why the heck is she going for facials and fillers?? How is this “essential medical treatment”. I also get fillers, laser and peels, and mine are also in a medical clinic run by actual dermatologists and professional nurses, all my non-essential cosmetic treatments were postponed, the only appts at my clinic that weren’t postponed were my dermo appts which I see for specific reasons. Just when I think she can’t be anymore self-obsessed and selfish, she goes that extra mile and she wonders why people comment. Maybe if she just lived like the rest of us are in a lockdown no one would complain.
She willbe counting all these fillers and acupuncture appointments as work. Essencial work.

Agreed incomprehensibly selfish.

• Heart
Lip fillers, dog groomers, facials, acupuncture and I’m sure there’s other things I’m missing that she’s been out for in the last few weeks. What lockdown hun? Just because something is technically allowed (I have no idea how lip fillers and dog groomers have got round the restrictions when I know so many businesses who have had to close and are really struggling for it) doesn’t mean it’s a good idea!
Honestly hard to watch
I’m really annoyed about this too! She said on her stories today that they’re allowed to be open because it’s medical - which fine, they are - but then she proceeds to have a facial which isn’t a medical procedure. Just sits wrong with me

Reactions: 1
Lip fillers, dog groomers, facials, acupuncture and I’m sure there’s other things I’m missing that she’s been out for in the last few weeks. What lockdown hun? Just because something is technically allowed (I have no idea how lip fillers and dog groomers have got round the restrictions when I know so many businesses who have had to close and are really struggling for it) doesn’t mean it’s a good idea!
Honestly hard to watch
Sorry I have to disagree. If she's not breaking the rules. Or the law. Cant complain. Dont watch her do it if it bothers you

Sorry I have to disagree. If she's not breaking the rules. Or the law. Cant complain. Dont watch her do it if it bothers you
The rule is stay at home. There are exception to that rule which includes essential services such as medical reasons and animal welfare. Claiming that lip fillers are an essential medical procedure or having your dog groomed is essential medical welfare* is a fudge and businesses exploiting technicalities to stay open. When 696 people died yesterday, I think taking advantage of those technicalities is something to complain about actually! It may not be technically illegal but that doesn’t make it in keeping with the spirit of the rules and it certainly doesn’t make it morally right.

I don’t want to get into moral arguments but Sophie has a big platform so if she does want to do that stuff, she shouldn’t be making it seem like it’s okay.
Its also the volume of activities. If she was JUST getting her lips done, whatever, but then she’s going to all these other places too, increasing her contacts and therefore risk to herself and other

*ps I don’t know enough about dogs to know if this is essential or just cosmetic though it strikes me as the latter.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
bleeping attention bleep is mentioning the new apartment again so that everyone can ask her about it

• Haha
bleeping attention bleep is mentioning the new apartment again so that everyone can ask her about it
Did ahe admit she is buying somewhere? She needs someone to take over her lease or is she subletting?? Wonder why gemma doesn't move in.

Predicting lots and clickly links tomorrow. We all neeeeed all these different coats and identical pairs of jeans. Sneaky (or smart) popping in a link for her stretchy underpantz. Not everyone will buy a coat, but people usually buy new pants frequently especially if there is a discount!

Maybe I'm fussy but i don't find mess appealing. Will Jimmy loosen up and stop tyding or will she start mopping and vacuming her share of the mess?

Just seen her post recommending the salon who does her laser hair removal. On her recent post she’s said the hair has hardly grown back, but I swear on her posts a couple of months she was complaining how it had grown back over lockdown 🧐.

I really don’t care about the state of her 🐱 but I hate it when influencers tell blatant lies to promote a product / company! 😡

• Haha
Might have got this wrong but pretty sure her bf is working as an insta husband for her now

• Wow
Might have got this wrong but pretty sure her bf is working as an insta husband for her now
When she showed his computer he was trading on the stock market. My boyfriend does it too and from what I have seen it seems quite difficult. Jimmy doesn’t look like someone who has the brain for it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen her post recommending the salon who does her laser hair removal. On her recent post she’s said the hair has hardly grown back, but I swear on her posts a couple of months she was complaining how it had grown back over lockdown 🧐.

I really don’t care about the state of her 🐱 but I hate it when influencers tell blatant lies to promote a product / company! 😡
I was bored and decided to search for the post 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.