Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she begging for a free coffee machine, ffs
Haven’t seen her stories about this but didn’t Jimmy buy a really expensive espresso machine when he was living with her just a few months ago?! I remember her going on about how he would be back bc she had his fancy coffee machine.

Edited to say I watched her stories and the coffee machine they have is already extremely high end and works fine, but they “need” the one with the touch screen which is almost £1000?! Wow there is no limit to this girls greed and wastefulness and begging for freebies. Can’t stand her.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s quite bad with her money and that’s what’s so
Irresponsible because she actively promotes this as an “okay thing”, i.e renting is okay, not wanting to compromise lifestyle in order to save to buy etc etc. Maybe if she saved her coins rather than spending it on tacky junk from online fast fashion stores, and buying anything and everything with the Chanel logo on it, she’d actually have money to buy the machine rather than greedily asking for one (not seen her stories btw, what was she on about?).

Jimmy boy seems just as vapid as her.

I notice she’s not getting any gigs with brands anymore, it’s mostly “aff links” for tacky clothes. Not many of the ‘classy and well-regarded’ influencers share everything about their personal life the way Sophie does, and so people then feel like they can give their opinion and commentary. Then subsequently she’ll whinge and have a passive-aggressive rant about people giving their opinions and DMing; well maybe if you just kept schtum then people won’t comment, but when you’re a public person as you are, and share things so openly, expect people to comment/have an opinion. Like who wants to see her wake up nakey, covering her boobs in her duvet and showing us her bf snuggling with her dog. What is the purpose of this?

She keeps trying to push this narrative that he’s “moved here”, but since when did someone travelling to another country for a few months and then going back to their country to return to work become “relocating”. Just seems like a tonne of back-and-forth travelling to see Sophie and when he needs his $$$ he returns to work.

Also he’s not here on a work visa as UK not really granting them right now unless you’re an essential worker who can offer your skills/expertise. She mentioned last week that he’s here for a few months before swanning back off to work the oil rigs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Her latest pants photos are so obviously photoshopped it’s making me want to bash my head against a wall

Her latest pants photos are so obviously photoshopped it’s making me want to bash my head against a wall
She is recycling photos that she didn’t use when she posted the same outfit earlier this month. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

She is recycling photos that she didn’t use when she posted the same outfit earlier this month. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
she’s just posted about not leaving the house in days - i hope jimmy walked hendrix during that time because she had mentioned how jimmy doesn’t like being left alone without her :(

Reactions: 1
Those Chanel tights are going to end up being the biggest knock off Nigel in the next couple of weeks. Imagine paying £300+ for something that will probably go for £5 on Alibaba.

There’s not justifiable reason why those tights warrant that price, Chanel will be laughing all the way to the bank with these influencers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m all for people spending their own money how they please, but it is beyond me how ANYONE could spend £300 on a pair of tights when there are kids going hungry, and people like big issue sellers unable to sell magazines etc.

The sense of guilt I would feel would stop me even if I could afford it. Buy a snide pair and give the money to charity ffs.

I've followed Sophie for years and it's only this past year I've gone right off her. It's the oversensitivity for me, whilst still clearly needing validation/DMs from people in order to survive. Also over time I've come to wonder how she actually affords her lifestyle since the only thing she really does is aff links... is that really enough to be able to afford rent in London every month as well as paying the bills, buying designer bags, etc.? She has said multiple times her parents don't bank roll her. And I don't say that to be snarky because she is well within her right to rent a flat in London and spend her money on clothes but after watching her stories for years I genuinely just wonder how she would be able to bring in at least 2.5-3k a month for that sort of lifestyle just by doing what she's doing which is... basically post aff links to a humble sized audience on Instagram?

I've followed Sophie for years and it's only this past year I've gone right off her. It's the oversensitivity for me, whilst still clearly needing validation/DMs from people in order to survive. Also over time I've come to wonder how she actually affords her lifestyle since the only thing she really does is aff links... is that really enough to be able to afford rent in London every month as well as paying the bills, buying designer bags, etc.? She has said multiple times her parents don't bank roll her. And I don't say that to be snarky because she is well within her right to rent a flat in London and spend her money on clothes but after watching her stories for years I genuinely just wonder how she would be able to bring in at least 2.5-3k a month for that sort of lifestyle just by doing what she's doing which is... basically post aff links to a humble sized audience on Instagram?
I'm wondering this to..

I'm wondering this to..
Because once you have over 10k followers you can do really pretty nicely doing, well not a lot. Someone heard on her old podcast how she talked about having 10k pcm. Hendrix was probably over a grand.

Jimmsy is regarded as a key worker in NZ / AU apparently. I would have thought the UK has enough of their own oil rig workers. I understand he can stay for 6 months on a visa. Unless he gets a work one.

Personality isn't shining though on her stories as being anything special and yes, he isn't a model but he isn't ugly, i mean he is tall.
He looked better with stubble and a cap (am i just finding ways to cover up his head?!) He is better looking naturally than she is, she looked miles better before the lips/brows/lashes and all the fake tan. Not a huge fan of the bolt ons, plus those hideous teeny weeny line tattoos. If you see her old pics with karl / carl she looked pretty/fresh.

The tights must be a tax loophole?? Wasn't it the gucci ones last year? Did they end up on eblaggers?

Begging for a new coffee machine, for free ofc, while the other will be sold dor £50 less than rrp to a dinwit viewer so Jimmy can pocket the cash an sophie can keep him hostage in her flat. Maybe she will force him to start doing a 'leg day' workout.

i still think she has bought somewhere and is taking advantage of the stamp duty holiday.

Because once you have over 10k followers you can do really pretty nicely doing, well not a lot. Someone heard on her old podcast how she talked about having 10k pcm. Hendrix was probably over a grand.

Jimmsy is regarded as a key worker in NZ / AU apparently. I would have thought the UK has enough of their own oil rig workers. I understand he can stay for 6 months on a visa. Unless he gets a work one.

Personality isn't shining though on her stories as being anything special and yes, he isn't a model but he isn't ugly, i mean he is tall.
He looked better with stubble and a cap (am i just finding ways to cover up his head?!) He is better looking naturally than she is, she looked miles better before the lips/brows/lashes and all the fake tan. Not a huge fan of the bolt ons, plus those hideous teeny weeny line tattoos. If you see her old pics with karl / carl she looked pretty/fresh.

The tights must be a tax loophole?? Wasn't it the gucci ones last year? Did they end up on eblaggers?

Begging for a new coffee machine, for free ofc, while the other will be sold dor £50 less than rrp to a dinwit viewer so Jimmy can pocket the cash an sophie can keep him hostage in her flat. Maybe she will force him to start doing a 'leg day' workout.

i still think she has bought somewhere and is taking advantage of the stamp duty holiday.
Well I have over 30k followers and dont make money I have done a few collabs get few free outfits thats it haha I suppose if you put the work in then it pays off, however I dont see her doing that just posing around in tbe same outfits... plus those aff links. I just cant understand £300 for tights, a fool and thier money are soon departed as famous saying goes.. with all these bloggers they must have everything on tick...finance and pay in instalments etc, or spend hundreds on outfits, take the pics in them and send them back?!? Just never understand how one person needs so many clothes... I dont know much on her partner they seem happy I guess

After a long time of following Sophie and adoring her content I had to unfollow yesterday. It was the picture in her underwear that was basically the same pointless picture she posted a week a go that did it for me. There’s just no fashion involved anymore, no decent open conversations, just her trying to receive validation that she looks sexy and is an independent woman, the dog and jimmy. Why does she have to put her boyfriend all over her instagram for god’s sake, if they break up her content will change so much, shouldn’t your platform have some stability to it in terms of content....I remember her mentioning before that you should always bear in mind all your single friends or friends in ldr but she doesn’t seem to be mindful of that herself

The leg day comment got me 😂😂

Also, just looked at the kind of comments she got on the photo of her laying on the bed with her bum out. Someone old enough to be her dad has commented “nice bum” or something 🤢🤢🤢 I bet she loves it.

• Sick
  • Sad
I agree her content is becoming more and more diluted, although I must confess I do love seeing her little dog.

It’s love / hate though as it makes me cringe all the bad habits she’s teaching her dog. Letting it eat off Jimmy’s plate, not working on it’s separation anxiety and then running up to larger dogs it doesn’t know! These are all things that will result in a yappy little dog or put the dog in danger at some point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.