Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what on Earth is she wearing in her insta post this morning?! what’s going on with the sleeves?!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the Anthropologie mirror she linked this morning!? It's £648 :eek: How the other half live eh

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She is pushing this mirror every 2 months or so. So annoying. And I hate the idea with the old magazines underneath it. So original... not. Maybe I’m too stiff because I handle my Vogues like they are pieces of the Bible

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many mirrors does anyone need in a 2 bed? The one by the bed is clearly not used for 'work' well not fashion content work.

I note jimmay is back cleaning again! How long do we think he held out before whipping out the bleach and anti bacterial spray??

36 hours?

She is really not into cleaning, i mean i don't expect her to be a mrs hinch (dont know much about her other than she monetised cleaning) but her flat always looks filthy and hendrix is peeing on her landlords light coloured carpets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Look how dirty her workout mat is 🤢 jimmeee swiftly picked the cleaner looking/black one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to like her and now I find her personality quite annoying, bratty, self-entitled, whingey and quite out of touch with reality.

She complains about the slightest thing: someone messaged her either asking or saying why doesn’t she just remove all her acrylics when one broke (along those lines), and she decided to post a ranty-type message. If you don’t like a message why can’t you just ignore it rather than turning it in to a rant.

I also find her and Jimmy quite selfish. I have family in Aus that are currently unwell, I’ve not been able to see them for over a year due to the strict border closures and restrictions imposed in Aus. You need an exemption to either leave the country or to enter, the exemptions are: immediate family, work, seeing a partner with whom you’re in a de-facto relationship with (aka been living together/been together for 3 years or more), treatment of a medical kind etc. So how the heck did Jimmy manage to get an exemption, not once but twice to leave Aus and come to the UK for the sole purpose of “spending a few months” with Sophie and then swanning back off to the oil rigs in Aus. It’s so unfair when people with legitimate reasons and who meet the exemption criteria are unable to get exemptions easily, yet how is he getting these exemptions when clearly he doesn’t even meet the criteria. And how reckless too to be flying back and forth across continents during a pandemic, it’s literally a joke. Swans in to see Sophie and then flys back when needs to work, done this twice. It’s non-essential travel.

And the endless pushing of tacky cheap fast fashion with aff links is rather annoying and irresponsible during a pandemic when many have lost livelihoods and are struggling financially. She’s not mindful either of what the average person may be going through by constantly unboxing luxury products which cost in the £££££; it is so irresponsible and impact many mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is very whiny and easily offended by people’s comments. Your nails are half hanging off and look an absolute mess, no amount of ranting changes that fact.

On a side note I was in a beauty salon near her about a year ago and overheard the staff talking about how she’d ASKED THEM for a free facial in exchange for posting it all over social media - which she’d done and gone on about it being the best ever, but they’d just seen she was in another local salon posting about their facials being the best ever. Beggy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is very whiny and easily offended by people’s comments. Your nails are half hanging off and look an absolute mess, no amount of ranting changes that fact.

On a side note I was in a beauty salon near her about a year ago and overheard the staff talking about how she’d ASKED THEM for a free facial in exchange for posting it all over social media - which she’d done and gone on about it being the best ever, but they’d just seen she was in another local salon posting about their facials being the best ever. Beggy.
So the best facial, or nails, or dentist, or face filler is the free one?

Who remembers when she used to have really big inflated lips?? Before she got her braces.

Regarding jimmy leaving AU - could he have just paid the penalty and gotten out that way? Sophie might have covered it, or half of it. Maybe he lied about how long he had been pounding her for??

Report him if you believe he broke the rules.

Chanel tights.ffs. why not buy a pair for a viewer??

Gross assumptions based on 30 second insta stories but these two can’t seriously last? She’s obviously with him purely because he’s good looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gross assumptions based on 30 second insta stories but these two can’t seriously last? She’s obviously with him purely because he’s good looking.
I’m just curious what caused this observation

So the best facial, or nails, or dentist, or face filler is the free one?

Who remembers when she used to have really big inflated lips?? Before she got her braces.

Regarding jimmy leaving AU - could he have just paid the penalty and gotten out that way? Sophie might have covered it, or half of it. Maybe he lied about how long he had been pounding her for??

Report him if you believe he broke the rules.

Chanel tights.ffs. why not buy a pair for a viewer??
There isn’t any way of exiting Aus by paying a penalty. You have to get an exemption which seems to be really difficult, and there’s a lot of people applying so there’s a delay. He could’ve lied, but usually they ask for proof dunno how they bypassed that one though.

The Chanel tights 🤦🏻‍♀️.

I do feel like she unboxes all her luxury purchases (much like the others) as a way of validation, but in the process she comes across as irresponsible and insensitive given the current situation. There isn’t any worthy content she puts out there, it’s all very ranty or just constant postings of aff links.

Hes not even good looking! His face has no memorable features, hairs a mess always and have you seen his knees... 80 year old man is all im saying

No doubt he has that tit aussie/nz personality with the cringey sense of humour and weird jokes. Just go to a party and have the misfortune of being around one and you'll know what im talking about. And they have a thing for cracking the same cheesy liners over and over. Bless him doing his little trademark movember shave off, they love a little movember shave don't they. So not funny

Last edited:
Is he over here on work visa? (I'm assuming its a work visa as that's all I can think of) when he goes back to Australia for work? Isn't there a limit you can spend over here before you have to leave if its just for a holiday or if he's planning to stay here long term (lol) surely he needs to find work in order for that to happen?

I feel like she's so far removed from reality now with all the affiliate trash fast fashion, the constant moaning when people call her out for her bullshit, she's a mess

Reactions: 3
I think the plan was always for Jimmy to move here this year, but obviously it was pushed way back. So I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually planning to stay here long term now.

Also, there's no way that Sophie has bought a property. She's probably just renting a more bouji flat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.