Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to say am torn here. I did find her very sexy to start with. But now the over sized blazer done 34277 times is wearing thin. Starting to come across as a one trick pony. And just gunning for aff link cheap bants.
She comes across as very entitled and orange (with patches) and whilst I feel for her given her clear issues with being in her own skin - she is constantly choosing to be out there and earning from being in the limelight. So it’s got to be the rough (different opinions) with the smooth. She looks so much better natural.

My prediction she will blend into a mother blogger if jimmy can handle the holding the camera for the next few years. I bet he is loving being away though now so he can recover from rsi in taking pictures of everything. that must be draining having to go through 289 pictures for everything that happens and getting through it. Wait we can’t eat I got a bad pic...

Clearly some good raw material in this platform and profile that’s good. But it’s lost in fake tan and overly try hard modern girl power type vibe. Lose the blazer for a bit. Mix it up.
I don't think she and Jimmy are well matched. I see her with an older man who is into fashion and money and Jimmy is a bit of rough who can work out and, then bugger off for three weeks to an oil rig. Bascially they have very little in commom and they don't really know one another. But, but, but we love travel and food and sex!

No kidding, how unique!

Lets see what you have to say to each other after you really spend a lot of time together without the fun travel, and when your fat and full and don't want to have sex with them again.

Why is she always mentioning how intelligent she believes herself to be? Surely if it were so, it should be self-evident.

Her style seems to have gone off somewhere and left her behind ina pile of booty shorts, strappy sandles and men's shirts and blazers with gold plated heavy chains that are screaming 'destination landfill by next month'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This girl literally has an excuse for everything with her crappy choices. Can’t wear a reusable mask because has anxiety. Has to get an expensive breed dog because it’s the only one her land lord lets her. Goes to NZ during a pandemic because it’s safer.

god get over yourself

Reactions: 4
This girl literally has an excuse for everything with her crappy choices. Can’t wear a reusable mask because has anxiety. Has to get an expensive breed dog because it’s the only one her land lord lets her. Goes to NZ during a pandemic because it’s safer.

god get over yourself
You can see she also has her nose out of the mask in her most recent story on the tube/overground w her dog. Frankly, that defies the point of wearing a mask. Agree that she just always makes excuses and wants to make herself out to be a lot more intelligent/woke than she really is.

Her hair looks super nice shorter despite the slightly dodgy colour

Reactions: 7
Ugh she's going out and she's left his pee pad all rank and it obviously needs changing 🤮. I raised a dog in an apartment too but I'd never leave him with a used pee pad.

• Sad
  • Angry
I don’t get this whole thing with Jimmy - when is he coming back? Can he not come here on his time off? Or is it because of self isolation? Or is there something we don’t know

I don’t get this whole thing with Jimmy - when is he coming back? Can he not come here on his time off? Or is it because of self isolation? Or is there something we don’t know
She said that if he came to the UK to visit, he would have to quarantine when he returned to aus. Which wouldn’t be an option with his job. He is trying to find work in the UK to move here permanently. Wonder if he’s got a visa or will try to get a work permit.

Reactions: 2
My housemate is Australian and said that you need a valid reason to actually even leave Australia at the moment like a death etc, also on return into Australia you have to quarantine in a hotel for 2 weeks and there’s $3000 to pay, hence why Jimmy clearly can’t come back and forth as he pleases, not that he should be allowed to be doing that anyway. Also did anyone see the screenshot of her WhatsApp to him about her hair where she said she needed validation from him, he seemed very un interested in her.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's her birthday!

My housemate is Australian and said that you need a valid reason to actually even leave Australia at the moment like a death etc, also on return into Australia you have to quarantine in a hotel for 2 weeks and there’s $3000 to pay, hence why Jimmy clearly can’t come back and forth as he pleases, not that he should be allowed to be doing that anyway. Also did anyone see the screenshot of her WhatsApp to him about her hair where she said she needed validation from him, he seemed very un interested in her.....
These seem like the sort of sensible rules the UK and Ireland should be employing.

Poor hendrix needs clean pee pads, no one wants their piss near them! He's no different, and the flat will stink.

I'd be sad if my bf was away for a big birthday of mine to be honest, so i hope she has a good time.

Reactions: 3
29 I think
Ok good, i thought with the three candles on the psncakes she was 30 already and tbh as annoying as she can be a lot of the time, it would be awful to have your bf who you are clearly besotted with, on the other side of the world
Also it's scary that men are trying to size up hendrix for pupnapping. I think she needs to take more care and exercise caution with him, he's so little he can't defend himself at all.

Ok good, i thought with the three candles on the psncakes she was 30 already and tbh as annoying as she can be a lot of the time, it would be awful to have your bf who you are clearly besotted with, on the other side of the world
Also it's scary that men are trying to size up hendrix for pupnapping. I think she needs to take more care and exercise caution with him, he's so little he can't defend himself at all.
i thought it said 30 too lol

Reactions: 1
Hi, I'm new here!

Couldn't help but laugh at the way Sophie acted like she was practically forced to get a Pom because her landlady said she was only allowed a 'toy breed'. FFS. I really can't see Sophie sticking out the dog-mum-life.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I also can't stand when people get puppies to supposedly "help their mental health" as well. It's not your dog's responsibility to cure your depression, and it's a HUGE adjustment for you to handle. If your mental health is suffering so much, I'm really not sure it's a good time to bring such a massive responsibility into your life. I get why people think it would help, but realistically puppies are so much hard work you really need to be in a positive and strong frame of mind IMO.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.