Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got him because he is a fashionable designer accessory, like her chanel dad sandles or gucci jumper.

If great danes were the hound de jour she'd have one of those.

Reactions: 4
Hi, I'm new here!

Couldn't help but laugh at the way Sophie acted like she was practically forced to get a Pom because her landlady said she was only allowed a 'toy breed'. FFS. I really can't see Sophie sticking out the dog-mum-life.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I also can't stand when people get puppies to supposedly "help their mental health" as well. It's not your dog's responsibility to cure your depression, and it's a HUGE adjustment for you to handle. If your mental health is suffering so much, I'm really not sure it's a good time to bring such a massive responsibility into your life. I get why people think it would help, but realistically puppies are so much hard work you really need to be in a positive and strong frame of mind IMO.
Couldn't agree more with what you've said. Dogs have become the latest must have accessory and sadly they'll be loads of them requiring re-homed when influencers can't cope or go back to travelling regularly etc. Copper Garden got a puppy, thought it was a boy but it was actually a girl, broke up with her boyfriend a day later & had to re-home the pup as it was 'affecting' her mental health. Imagine how much stress that little pup went through in those few days, it's terrible.
I don't see Sophie keeping this dog long term, there will be some major drama and for Hendrix sake she will have to pass him on to someone who can give him what he needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Couldn't agree more with what you've said. Dogs have become the latest must have accessory and sadly they'll be loads of them requiring re-homed when influencers can't cope or go back to travelling regularly etc. Copper Garden got a puppy, thought it was a boy but it was actually a girl, broke up with her boyfriend a day later & had to re-home the pup as it was 'affecting' her mental health. Imagine how much stress that little pup went through in those few days, it's terrible.
I don't see Sophie keeping this dog long term, there will be some major drama and for Hendrix sake she will have to pass him on to someone who can give him what he needs.
I had no idea that was her bf, I (wrongly) assumed that was her housemate!

Reactions: 1
I had no idea that was her bf, I (wrongly) assumed that was her housemate!
Think they were old friends, housemates who turned into gf and boyfriend. I always thought he was gay tbh. That's awful about her dog. How does a puppy affect your mental health? For me a dog is the equivalent to child - you don't just give up when it gets hard! Can definitely see Sophie going down the same route when she's unable to travel all the time

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to be a witch, 💁🏼‍♀️ But maybe she’s always so spotty on her face because of the fake tan she puts on it... and if she doesn’t wash her hair often and it’s transferring onto her pillow and then her face when she’s sleeping.

Reactions: 6
Wow has anyone else seen how much crap she has in the stories she’s posted about a clear out? This girl is so incredibly wasteful. I despair. Also how does she/her place always look so dirty?!

172B5ACB-1884-4EE0-9954-9974FBCCC51A.png
I’ve never seen an influencer put less effort into their pictures 🙄 also her tan is so patchy it looks like dirt

Reactions: 4
Wow has anyone else seen how much crap she has in the stories she’s posted about a clear out? This girl is so incredibly wasteful. I despair. Also how does she/her place always look so dirty?!
They're all like that. So many freebies get sent to them. Even journos who have nothing to do with beauty end up getting sent products, supplements, clothes, accessories, books and technology worth £1000s which they flog on ebay etc. Makes you never want to buy anything ever again doesn't it.

Her content is so lazy. Whys every other post her lying on a bed in that ugly underwear? She used to have really nice style too!

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon her and jimmy are done? Seems to have gone very quiet on that front

Reactions: 1
She did mention in one of the more recent podcasts that they might have to break up. Not ideal but completely understandable when she doesn’t even know what month he’ll be back in the country!

Id rather have the dog than jimmay tbh they are both fashion accessories to her. Dog small, fluffly cute. Man, tall, muscles, awful line tattoos and has hair. Boxes all ticked for fashun 2020.

I think jimmy is still following both her accounts. I think she'd be better with an older guy, a banker or something of that ilk. Or a reality tv star, lewis Burton seems to need exposure again. And cash. hopefully she'd take him down a peg ot two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.