Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although the timing is appalling with covid still raging, i am impressed she had abroad without Jimmhay. Especially those jackets.

She's so sneeky tryjng to get people to click on hee chanel dupe sandles when gemma just shows the brand. I am more likely tp click a link when there is transparency and i don't feel i am being strong armed into it.

Her nasty girl haul is all horrible - no way she'll ne wearing any of it after the insta photos.
Sneaky *

So she’s planning another trip with Jimmy in the upcoming weeks... Can definitely see when travelling goes back to normal the poor dog spending more time at her parents than hers. She only wants that dog part time for when she’s lonely🤬

Reactions: 4
So she’s planning another trip with Jimmy in the upcoming weeks... Can definitely see when travelling goes back to normal the poor dog spending more time at her parents than hers. She only wants that dog part time for when she’s lonely🤬
No surprise there!!! She def got the dog just for the cute accessory 🤦‍♀️ Did she mention where they’re going?

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine where they are staying in Mykonos being jimmy’s scene.

Until last night, after she'd been told to do so, I didn't see her or anyone else wearing a mask in public places on this trip. Or keeping a distance. In fact, all I saw was them attending parties and beach clubs? Surely you'd check the rules about masks before you went? Particularly as Greece has seen an increase in cases recently.

I think one of the things that bugs me to most about Sophie is she wants to create a image of being a well-read, well-considered, opinionated person who isn't afraid to 'tell it like it is', but just can't handle that being done back at her. And also, it's just an image. The longer i've followed her for the more I've realised there's no substance behind anything to do with her.

Her going back to wearing Realisation says absolute volumes about her commitment to the causes that she likes to splash all over instagram.

Reactions: 10
This is taken from gov.uk
It’s important to do your own research when travelling, ESPECIALLY now!!!
She’s always saying how smart she is, but she must be thick if she missed this.
D8FB3982-7703-409F-9169-61BD8A638705.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Until last night, after she'd been told to do so, I didn't see her or anyone else wearing a mask in public places on this trip. Or keeping a distance. In fact, all I saw was them attending parties and beach clubs? Surely you'd check the rules about masks before you went? Particularly as Greece has seen an increase in cases recently.

I think one of the things that bugs me to most about Sophie is she wants to create a image of being a well-read, well-considered, opinionated person who isn't afraid to 'tell it like it is', but just can't handle that being done back at her. And also, it's just an image. The longer i've followed her for the more I've realised there's no substance behind anything to do with her.

Her going back to wearing Realisation says absolute volumes about her commitment to the causes that she likes to splash all over instagram.
Totally agree with everything you say here, but have noticed a few people saying Realisation Par, where I think it was Reformation who got themselves in some tit during BLM for the the way they treat employees and POC in general in relation to their brand. Forgive me if I’m wrong, but it wasn’t Realisation Par was it?

x

• Wow
Reactions: 1
One thing that’s bugging me is the complaining about Mykonos being so expensive. Isn’t she on a PR trip with another influencer? So that’s the accom all paid for AT LEAST 🤦🏼‍♀️

Even us normal folk know Mykonos is expensive, everyone knows it’s expensive. She chose to go there, even if it’s for “work” she’s still moaning. Oh please, give it a rest.

Even us normal folk know Mykonos is expensive, everyone knows it’s expensive. She chose to go there, even if it’s for “work” she’s still moaning. Oh please, give it a rest.
I wonder though, if she was there to “shoot”, will she be wearing a mask in all the photos? Those taken in a public place anyway 🤔

Have to say am torn here. I did find her very sexy to start with. But now the over sized blazer done 34277 times is wearing thin. Starting to come across as a one trick pony. And just gunning for aff link cheap bants.
She comes across as very entitled and orange (with patches) and whilst I feel for her given her clear issues with being in her own skin - she is constantly choosing to be out there and earning from being in the limelight. So it’s got to be the rough (different opinions) with the smooth. She looks so much better natural.

My prediction she will blend into a mother blogger if jimmy can handle the holding the camera for the next few years. I bet he is loving being away though now so he can recover from rsi in taking pictures of everything. that must be draining having to go through 289 pictures for everything that happens and getting through it. Wait we can’t eat I got a bad pic...

Clearly some good raw material in this platform and profile that’s good. But it’s lost in fake tan and overly try hard modern girl power type vibe. Lose the blazer for a bit. Mix it up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.