Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg anyone else seen the hideous Gucci pink rubber mules she just got??? £265 for that monstrosity 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She has the worst taste now. I feel like it's changed massively and has gotten really tacky in my opinion. Such a shame, as she used to be one of my favourite fashion bloggers but everything is so dull now

Reactions: 4
Luxury is like fast fashion to these influencers now. It's all trends and disposable. And why is she buying slides as the UK is headed to winter?

Reactions: 5
her feet look rotten. Her white leather sofa is so grotty too. Is that the dog in the month she's had it or her? Tan all over a white leather sofa very classy

New Prada trainers and bigger wardrobes to accommodate all of her tit.
She’s getting worse and this mindless selfish consumerism makes me so angry knowing families are starving and the world is collapsing into recession.

Reactions: 1
New Prada trainers and bigger wardrobes to accommodate all of her tit.
She’s getting worse and this mindless selfish consumerism makes me so angry knowing families are starving and the world is collapsing into recession.
How can she possibly need a BIGGER wardrobe?! Her existing one already was huge and she doesn't even have to share it with anyone haha. Surely you'd think at that point maybe it's time for a clear out

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does this sound a lot like :
  • Bianca: There's a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.
So shallow 😑

D7097FAB-51F6-4292-B019-2AF109568CA4.jpeg

• Haha
Is it just me or does this sound a lot like :
  • Bianca: There's a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.
So shallow 😑

View attachment 253190
Yeah I think one of the most annoying things about her is she’s always trying to portray herself as super woke and socially engaged, when in reality her actions/job just involve promoting mindless consumerism and it’s a constant revolving door of fast fashion/crap she doesn’t need. It’s infuriating.

Reactions: 6
She will post about being a part of ‘generation rent’ but purchases multiple designer items each month. Even with hefty PR discounts it’s still ridiculously excessive.

Reactions: 7
Do we really need to see all ripped up puppy pads in every story 🤢 her flat looks so grim

Reactions: 4
Do we really need to see all ripped up puppy pads in every story 🤢 her flat looks so grim
And to me that's a clear sign she's not actually toilet training him. I raised a puppy in an apartment and he had one spot where his puppy pad was.

You need to train them that's where they go. Not just put them in every room hoping he hovers over one when he pees. That means taking him to the spot after sleep, food and play. Praising him when he goes. Associating a word with going so then he goes when you say that word.

I've seen no evidence she's training him at all. And I know she was trying to be funny but admonishing him for peeing on the floor won't help. He needs praise for doing it correctly.

Does anyone else think she just bought those hideous pink Gucci shoes just because she’s got a pink thing going on on her grid right now 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think she just bought those hideous pink Gucci shoes just because she’s got a pink thing going on on her grid right now 🙄
That is 100% why she bought them haha. I agree with what someone said about her being 'generation rent' but spending literally hundreds of pounds a month on designer stuff. If she popped that in a Help To Buy ISA instead she'd be well on her way to owning a flat soon.

She threw a tantrum again because people gave her advise about the dog. How can she be so sensitive? 😒 Every time she is trying to censor her followers...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.