Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding relationships over 30 - she's 29 so that will be her soon. Guess we'll get to hear about it first hand on the podcast then.

This is the woman the flew to NZ via LA just as the UK was being locked down... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This is the woman the flew to NZ via LA just as the UK was being locked down... 🤦🏼‍♀️
C'mon she needed to be with Jimmmmay. He might have found a new woman if she hadn't been able to service him.

She's obsessed with him, no way she'd miss our on being locked up down with him.

Hope she has fun in Mykonos with all the new restrictions that have now been imposed: https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-h...os-as-covid-19-infections-spike-idUKKCN25F1EB

She’s so dumb/irresponsible 🙄 HAS to have that hols though amirite?! 🙃
It's work ok? Different if you went, but for her, it's like essential travel. She's a key worker. Stimulating the fast fashion economy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest stories, is she really trying to turn her not getting a rescue dog into a feminist issue?

Please girl.

Trying to turn her problematic and narcissistic self into a feminist issue yes. No no no, Hun

Reactions: 2
Lol the part about her not being able to buy Topshop without someone saying anything being a feminist issue... Does she even think before she writes? Earlier on in the pandemic Topshop refused to pay their (already poorly paid) garment workers... I'd say that was more the feminist issue at hand. Sophie is a classic rich, white girl feminist.

Reactions: 8
I’m sooooo happy I found this place, I’ve been annoyed with Sophie for months now... I tried to read through all the comments but i skipped some and I don’t know if you have already mentioned it but does anybody share my opinion that all her chanel stuff are bought with her friend’s discount? One of her always drunk friends is supposedly working for Chanel, so I figured that most of the things were purchased with a sweet 30% discount

Oooh I remember her and Millie said on the keeping it candid podcast that they got discounts on luxury bags (from working in fashion). They both said they’d never pay full price for a luxury bag now that they know how highly marked up the products are.

I just don't get the hype about designer bags.

The girl with the dark hair and small eyes works for chanel? Nice of her to sharw her discount with sophie. My mum would love a chanel, but even with 30% off, i wouldn't get her one (sorry mum)

Maybe the hollybobs to greece os a work pr trip for those nasty lorna lux tatty rags. Saffron barkers range sold out, so women are still buying flashy trashy clothes even in covid times.

Sophie is wearing all her realisation par stuff again now the blm stuff has died down. She swore she couldn't support the brand and would sell it on. Hahahah.

Wonder what jimmay is up to?

Reactions: 1
She posted a story where she disclaimed that this is a pr trip. Even so, I don’t think that people should travel so much during the crisis

Reactions: 4
How can she not have noticed she’s forgotten to remove the white tissue paper that’s wrapped around the buckle on the arm of the jacket?
Everything about her is so sloppy.
F6BFCCB3-440F-4D6F-9065-86954B5343D5.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her newest post on insta nowhere has she stated that this is a PR stay, I thought the rules meant she had to state it as an “ad” or whatever since it’s a free trip? How is she so sloppy when it comes to doing her job?

Reactions: 1
Although the timing is appalling with covid still raging, i am impressed she had abroad without Jimmhay. Especially those jackets.

She's so sneeky tryjng to get people to click on hee chanel dupe sandles when gemma just shows the brand. I am more likely tp click a link when there is transparency and i don't feel i am being strong armed into it.

Her nasty girl haul is all horrible - no way she'll ne wearing any of it after the insta photos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.