Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate to be her neighbour if the dog starts going berserk and yapping all hours of the day and night. I can’t see Sophie making the effort to properly train him or teach him basic discipline so the poor thing will have 0 boundaries... She seems to be making an effort with toilet training but it’s not easy as she will learn - I can see her jacking it in in a week or two!

I would hate to be her neighbour if the dog starts going berserk and yapping all hours of the day and night. I can’t see Sophie making the effort to properly train him or teach him basic discipline so the poor thing will have 0 boundaries... She seems to be making an effort with toilet training but it’s not easy as she will learn - I can see her jacking it in in a week or two!
Maybe it will give jimmay something to do. She'll be all like it's prep for when we have a babayy. He's so paternal.

I'm not following so i don't see all the stories, will have to remember to check in.

Reactions: 1
Her stories saying about how she’s scared to take the dog round to her garden because he hasn’t had all his vaccines yet the day she got him she’s round someone’s house and the dog is playing with another dog 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her stories saying about how she’s scared to take the dog round to her garden because he hasn’t had all his vaccines yet the day she got him she’s round someone’s house and the dog is playing with another dog 🧐🧐
All the gear, no idea...

Her voice sometimes really grates on me 😫 those stories she’s just posted... someone needs to tell her you either have your tits or legs out. NOT BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!! (The mini skirt with split in it 🙄)

Reactions: 3
Probs would bet my whole savings that jimmaaaays fam and friends don’t like her and think she’s an annoying spoilt brat 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I enjoyed the subtle single shaming - obvs all my friends are HAPPILY living with their partners ( what about ex bf and best friend carl?l and JIMMMMAY my bf wanted to live with me so living in my 2 bed flat alone while earning around 10k a month was too much for my mental health. People weren't singing my praises when i got v.important facials (£100's) and when i uploaded multiple, massive hauls of cheap throwaway clothing and it hurt my ego mental health.

Ffs, read the room girl.

Also can everyone else just see camel toe when she's in those shorts.?

Reactions: 4
If Jim Bob is back, I wonder why she isn’t filming him 🤔🤭😊
Avoiding unfair criticism from the meanies about possibly infecting hundreds of people with the potentially fatal and highly contagious virus lurgy after flying from down under, hanging about it in an airport and traipesing across londonium. Then driving to and back from the bitter northern plains to collect sophie's their furby furbaby. She's been to see her parents too and said one of them was having to shield early on too !! Hope for their sake she's not an asymptomatic carrier.

Honestly, she waxes lyrical about how smart and intelligent she is, and her actions just don't correlate.

Basically she's trying to get by on just being a fashion links blogger and vlogger now, with beauty and beauty treatments thrown in when commercially viable for her. I'm not sure I'm interested enough, but she clearly believes she's famous enough to just sell her audience stuff now. (10 k a month )

Reactions: 7
Did anyone used to listen to Sophie’s podcast with her friend Millie Cotton? It was such an awkward podcast at times, i got a real frenemies vibe from them. They’d literally start each podcast comparing and making each other feel crap about what they had or hadn't been up to that week. Anyway, I’ve noticed Millie is no longer following Sophie since they stopped recording the podcast and so I’m wondering why that is?

Did anyone used to listen to Sophie’s podcast with her friend Millie Cotton? It was such an awkward podcast at times, i got a real frenemies vibe from them. They’d literally start each podcast comparing and making each other feel crap about what they had or hadn't been up to that week. Anyway, I’ve noticed Millie is no longer following Sophie since they stopped recording the podcast and so I’m wondering why that is?
Listening to it used to make me feel so uncomfortable because it was so self indulgent. Millie has grown on me a lot in recent months though. Sophie gets worse by the day

Yeah millie, spill the tea why you fell out!

Sophie does her podcast with Gemma now, who always seems in awe of Sophie. Hate it when they start braying 'my wife' in that faux easten European accent. Sophie used to hang out with fashion lobster (the one who was kicked out of big brother for using the N word) but they seemed to fall out too. In all honesty sophie does seem to be the most successful out of all that lot. She used to be funny and relaxed, well that's how she came across. Idk.

Reactions: 2
I LOATHE that racist Style Lobster. Shame her thread on here is so dead, she’s absolutely vile
I think because she's not that popular? Tbh I'm really suprised she chose to be a blogger after that. No one mentions it, she seems to get enough £££ on hauls etc to get by. Even with blm no one asked her about it, and she didn't say she learnt from it, or what she did to learn why it was wrong? But yeah, they did a holiday vlog and tbh it seemed akward.

I agree with you 100%.

🙄🙄🙄 Really can’t handle criticism can she, her followers must be realising how irresponsible the whole puppy situ is.
Gonna palm hendrix off on her parents in the future then! They’d have more time for the dog then her??? Ermmm am I missing something, she’s alway at home?? That poor dog...

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
🙄🙄🙄 Really can’t handle criticism can she, her followers must be realising how irresponsible the whole puppy situ is.
Gonna palm hendrix off on her parents in the future then! They’d have more time for the dog then her??? Ermmm am I missing something, she’s alway at home?? That poor dog...
She is such a insufferable twit.

"When me and jimmmay do the long haul travelling the dog will stay with my rentals, for free natch. They have no lives of their own, they are boring and old and, i am young and beautiful and, just like need to travel, to use up the earths natural resources to fly yet again to bali, eat animal flesh, wear fur and leather but simultaniously declare myself soooo eco aware

(i have TWO degrees guys - TWO!!!!)

And, as i manipulate you into buying more nasty gal fast fashion, or urge you to use my asos code please note that i am back in my realisation par clothes that i like totally promised to get rid of when i was all woke for 5 minutes. Don't judge me though, I'm such a goooood person. Oh, and have you donated to xyz yet? Swipe uppppp i haven't but yanno, i need to buy chanel sliders and gucci jumpers and get my facials (hint they ain't working hun, it's mainly your diet)

If i was her mother i would not be a free dog sitter, I'd be off travelling myself and tell her to look after her own dog. Speaking of which, that poor furry b@stard will be rehomed by this time next year.

How is jimmmay putting up with this, is he a giant @rse hole too?

Her clothes are all horrible atm. Those blazers are ugly and make her legs look like Cumberland sausages with her too tight denim shorts. If i can see your camel then i don't think the shorts fit perfectly.

And her tan makes her look jaundiced.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I laughed at her story when the scaffolders allegedly looked in her window and assumed she was a “blogger or something“. I used to work in construction and they would have no idea what an influencer is.

Keeping it candid podcast is still going with millie and a new co host. Wonder what happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.