Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lena94

For her mental health I really hope that she moves in with Jimmy. She needs some real people in her life not only Instagram. Or maybe she got back together with Carl and they r moving in together 🤨

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I thought exactly that. I also think the clinic she goes to for her lip fillers is taking the piss being open under the grounds of being a ‘medical’ facility. Especially when I know so many other similar businesses have closed their doors.
But you know if you’re ‘insta famous’ lockdown doesn’t apply to you or your business 👀
Came here for the same reason, it wasn't just lip fillers, cheek fillers too! New fake nails, acupuncture etc.

I remember with her make up she harped on about only using cruelty free brands and nude by nature. Now it's all "i only use Charlotte Tilbury"who can't even treat their staff fairly.

I would hate to be her neighbour if the dog starts going berserk and yapping all hours of the day and night. I can’t see Sophie making the effort to properly train him or teach him basic discipline so the poor thing will have 0 boundaries... She seems to be making an effort with toilet training but it’s not easy as she will learn - I can see her jacking it in in a week or two!

So she’s getting a puppy... can’t help but think it’s a bit irresponsible considering what her life was like pre lockdown🤷🏽‍♀️ But maybe since her bf is moving over here they won’t be travelling as much?
Yeah, I think I remember her saying that when her BF moves here they were going to be more London based rather than the back and forth.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
What will he do for work /money? I wonder if he'll attempt to be an insta influencer off the back of Sophie's following? I think getting a visa longer than 6 months is a mission. 😮

On a brighter note, imo her new lashes look great.

lakawe77

100% this she wastes money on soo much shit!

Does anyone know where she’s from? I can’t place her accent , she sounds so posh! I wonder what her family is like she doesn’t seem to mention them much, I imagine them to be well to do?
I want to say she’s from Leicestershire but not sure where I read that. It’s not anywhere down south