Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I'm new here! I used to really like Sophie in 2017/2018. Her style was #goals and she did such authentic blog posts.
But since 1 or 2 years she became crappier and crappier. What happened to her Insta account, her style, her look?
Her hair, her eyebrows, her fake lashes, IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!
Why does she only take pics of herself in underwear? It looks super slutty.
I had to unfollow her because everything about her became too BAD.

Reactions: 14
Hi, I'm new here! I used to really like Sophie in 2017/2018. Her style was #goals and she did such authentic blog posts.
But since 1 or 2 years she became crappier and crappier. What happened to her Insta account, her style, her look?
Her hair, her eyebrows, her fake lashes, IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD!
Why does she only take pics of herself in underwear? It looks super slutty.
I had to unfollow her because everything about her became too BAD.
She just looks like she needs a good wash these days. Like she would leave grubby marks on everything. God knows why everything in her flat is white. Must be absolutely filthy 🤢

Reactions: 8
She just looks like she needs a good wash these days. Like she would leave grubby marks on everything. God knows why everything in her flat is white. Must be absolutely filthy 🤢
She’s just said in her stories that she curled her hair 4 nights ago. So she washed her hair 4 days ago?! And she’s been working out?! Either she doesn’t get a sweaty head or she just covers her hair in dry shampoo 🤢

Reactions: 3
She’s just said in her stories that she curled her hair 4 nights ago. So she washed her hair 4 days ago?! And she’s been working out?! Either she doesn’t get a sweaty head or she just covers her hair in dry shampoo 🤢
Also, curls holding for 4 days on EXTENSIONS is completely different to holding on natural hair!

Reactions: 5
Also, curls holding for 4 days on EXTENSIONS is completely different to holding on natural hair!
I have unfollowed her a while back but I went back on her page to be nosy after seeing some hilarious comments on this thread.
Her content is still total, unrealistic, patchy orange garbage.
I logged straight off after the final straw lauding how good her gifted wand was at doing lasting curls on her fake hair. Girl, please! 🖐🏽

She's really gonna struggle having a puppy.
I really think she is underestimating how much of her life she is going to have to give up for a dog. It’s a shame because I guarantee the puppy will be gone in a few months

I really think she is underestimating how much of her life she is going to have to give up for a dog. It’s a shame because I guarantee the puppy will be gone in a few months
You’re tied to a dog for maybe 10 years? Could be more, could be less. It’s a big commitment.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree! I always have the feeling that she doesn't wash herself quite often. She looks so dirty.

Reactions: 2
You’re tied to a dog for maybe 10 years? Could be more, could be less. It’s a big commitment.
My best friend has had a dog for 7 years and we’re a similar age to Sophie. She loves her dog and would never give it up but she openly admits how much it completely cripples certain situations for her. She can’t just go away when she feels like it, she can’t just move where she wants... sophie doesn’t have any idea what’s she’s in for it’s basically like having a kid!

My best friend has had a dog for 7 years and we’re a similar age to Sophie. She loves her dog and would never give it up but she openly admits how much it completely cripples certain situations for her. She can’t just go away when she feels like it, she can’t just move where she wants... sophie doesn’t have any idea what’s she’s in for it’s basically like having a kid!
She'll palm it off to her parents or give it away for its new forever home when she needs to travel. Or maybe jimmay can take it when he leaves again?

This. I've already heard of puppies going back to their breeders/rescue centres because lockdown is no more and people are bored essentially. I hope Sophie doesn't do this and she has really thought it through but it seemed a bit random for someone that's always said she's not a dog person. I bet Jimmy said he liked dogs.

The camera must had lbs, because she’s insisting she’s sometimes a size 6 but had to buy the New Look shorts in a size 10!! Omg the shame 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Lol she just posted about booking a flight to Bali as soon as she is allowed 🙄

• Angry
She’s getting another tattoo..of the female symbol. Soooo feminist 🙄🙄 honestly this girl could not get more basic.

• Haha
She’s getting another tattoo..of the female symbol. Soooo feminist 🙄🙄 honestly this girl could not get more basic.
Q a post about catcalling or dildos, with a photo of her new tattoo strategically on show...yawn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.