Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doddler

sorry it’s just not right to let your dog lick a plate in a restaurant!!!!!!! Do what you like at home.
i can’t believe this hasn’t got more attention! absolutely vile. I feel for the dog, it’s such an accessory with its designer lead being dragged around central London 24/7 and out drinking with her in the cold. if you don’t want to make sacrifices to your social life to look after your puppy then don’t get a puppy.

sick of the moaning about the Covid rules too, if you’re that bothered about being 2m apart then don’t go out drinking on a Saturday night. dunno why people think the government need to spoon feed them common sense.

Reactions: 12

Cupcake12345678

I think it’s irresponsible to actively promote renting so an individual doesn’t need to change their lifestyle, i.e buying designer items every month and going on holidays every other month. That’s reckless behaviour and terrible financial advice. You need savings and if you can afford to buy, then you should as it’s a security in every possible sense (not just financially). To claim you don’t want to buy because you don’t want to buy in an area you’re not satisfied with is very silly; it’s London love, you want a fancy place then cough up millions to be in Kensington & Chelsea. The amount she recklessly spends she could probably put a down payment for a decent place in a decent area. It is so frustrating to constantly watch someone push and show-off their designer hauls when the entire country is struggling, but on top of it all to give bad financial advice to people who may be susceptible to this kind of advice and justify overspending above their means. A lot of bloggers her age or under have a house by now or are in the process of buying because they don’t recklessly drop their coins on stupid crap every month.

Reactions: 11

Imah

Chatty Member
Tbh good on her mum. Hendrix isn’t her responsibility, it’s dumb Sophie just think she can use her parents as dog sitter whenever she pleases

4dominoes

Oh god she’s at it again, I’m so embarrassed for her!! Dismissing ALL criticism against her as sexism is just.... it’s just PEAK white feminism. Like, ‘I never do anything wrong because I am perfect and only need to think about what’s good for ME and anyone who says otherwise is sexist actually’. She has a point about being called a spoiled brat as a potentially gendered term but it’s really really valid to be criticised for moaning about cancelling a foreign holiday in the middle of a bloody pandemic??? Like we are SO close to a full on second lockdown, hundreds of people are dying everyday, how is she not getting it

4dominoes

Sorry I have to disagree. If she's not breaking the rules. Or the law. Cant complain. Dont watch her do it if it bothers you
The rule is stay at home. There are exception to that rule which includes essential services such as medical reasons and animal welfare. Claiming that lip fillers are an essential medical procedure or having your dog groomed is essential medical welfare* is a fudge and businesses exploiting technicalities to stay open. When 696 people died yesterday, I think taking advantage of those technicalities is something to complain about actually! It may not be technically illegal but that doesn’t make it in keeping with the spirit of the rules and it certainly doesn’t make it morally right.

I don’t want to get into moral arguments but Sophie has a big platform so if she does want to do that stuff, she shouldn’t be making it seem like it’s okay.
Its also the volume of activities. If she was JUST getting her lips done, whatever, but then she’s going to all these other places too, increasing her contacts and therefore risk to herself and other

*ps I don’t know enough about dogs to know if this is essential or just cosmetic though it strikes me as the latter.

• Heart

lakawe77

The carpets in that flat are begging to be cleaned,
Maybe her next paid partnership should be with Vax.

• Haha

Crazyaboutcats

Her reply on me calling her out on going out when she said she said she was lying low, fair enough reason but why potty mouth?

"Wheyyyy it’s the COVID police out to arrest me!!!!!!!! I’m picking up my family’s Christmas presents, so jog on you sad cunt"
:/

• Wow
  • Angry

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
So bad. Seems like she’s getting a bit too big for her boots and thinks she can say whatever to anyone. What a shame.
Yep, she has tunred into that bitchy older figure she said put her off blogging when she was starting out. Slapping down anyone else with a toss of her extensions and flipping them of with a press on nail.
Seriously her face atm, when she did a story rubbing in lotion her filler made her face look so tight and painful.

I though jimmay was into cleaning, dude is unemployed with time on his paws, he needs to put that hovel in order.

Reactions: 10

lolhi2020

Hi, I'm new here!

Couldn't help but laugh at the way Sophie acted like she was practically forced to get a Pom because her landlady said she was only allowed a 'toy breed'. FFS. I really can't see Sophie sticking out the dog-mum-life.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I also can't stand when people get puppies to supposedly "help their mental health" as well. It's not your dog's responsibility to cure your depression, and it's a HUGE adjustment for you to handle. If your mental health is suffering so much, I'm really not sure it's a good time to bring such a massive responsibility into your life. I get why people think it would help, but realistically puppies are so much hard work you really need to be in a positive and strong frame of mind IMO.

She seemed to say she had already booked and paid for the test because they were meant to be going to her parents for Christmas. They aren’t going anymore but since she paid for it she was going to do it anyway. So I found it quite ironic when she was complaining about the queue because she was literally adding to it for no reason 🤣

Those sofas she is looking at are FUGLY AF. And will date sooo quickly!? That Navan Sofa Factory that she tagged just gifted one to Cinzia Bay Liszullo so will no doubt be offering one to Sophie before long!

• Haha

doddler

I don’t think she gets that much unnecessary criticism. This is a girl who posts about bad skin/dog training then follows it up with bitchy stories complaining if anyone dares make a suggestion to try and help. She’s one of the most dramatic influencers out there, any criticism she gets will be exaggerated 300%.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Not at all surprised by this! A while ago I DM’d her some very constructive feedback which I actually worded nicely about how I felt her original posts about BLM were performative given she continued to advertise for nastygal despite the allegations about their exploitation of workers that came out and she called me “one of them c*nts who doesn’t deserve to be engaged with” and blocked me. But she’s sooo woke and such a feminist guyzzz 🤣🙄
No way - that's escalating things quickly!

Its not even as if she voluntarily wear nastygal when she isn't shilling them anyway.

Now the boob job story is out she is getting mean!

The faux fur coats, bare legs and boots give her the look of an early 90s sex worker. But, of course 'elevated' with a chanel bag.

• Haha

lakawe77

I just saw this on her instagram stories, didn't she go abroad this year, and have multiple trips within the UK? "Real 2020" :unsure:
She’s was in Bali in Jan, Sri Lanka in Feb, escaped to NZ at the start of the first lockdown and was in Mykonos this summer. She also got a really cute puppy and Jimmy moved in so I really don’t think it’s been that bad for her 😪

Have never posted on here before but felt compelled to...liked Sophie when I first started following her and thought she had more personality than the average influencer but now so sick of her. Orange patchy skin, grey hair and all she ever wears are the smallest and tightest dresses and shorts with oversized blazers - she only seems to have one look?! Accent seems put on and I’ve heard other people say the same. Don’t know why she endlessly tries to flog her overpriced stuff - there’s no way I can afford (or want) to buy a Gucci jumper and seems very tone deaf given the current situation?! Endless hauls but everything she buys looks the same...

frillylilly

Chatty Member
Until last night, after she'd been told to do so, I didn't see her or anyone else wearing a mask in public places on this trip. Or keeping a distance. In fact, all I saw was them attending parties and beach clubs? Surely you'd check the rules about masks before you went? Particularly as Greece has seen an increase in cases recently.

I think one of the things that bugs me to most about Sophie is she wants to create a image of being a well-read, well-considered, opinionated person who isn't afraid to 'tell it like it is', but just can't handle that being done back at her. And also, it's just an image. The longer i've followed her for the more I've realised there's no substance behind anything to do with her.

Her going back to wearing Realisation says absolute volumes about her commitment to the causes that she likes to splash all over instagram.