Sophie Milner (previously Fashion Slave?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In shock that gemmas been sharing conspiracy theories that there’s no pandemic and it’s been made up by the government??? Wtf she has lost it and that’s so unbelievably damaging to share from her platform

still had her followed on Twitter and watched the first five mins of that interview with that crackpot ‘scientist’ I’ve now seen she’s also shared on insta and felt sick.

wonder what Sophie makes of her conspiracy theorist bestie when she’s so woke and right on herself!
I don’t believe this! She deserves her own thread 😱

Reactions: 2
I watched Gemma’s IG stories to see what you are talking about and on another note she did something I truly hate - i hate when influencer say they don’t know what day it is... find a job when you don’t know what day it is
Exactly, they get up when they want, have no specific routine just potter about and complain about how busy and hard they have it

Reactions: 5
Her eyebrows in her stories from earlier today are absolutely massive. I just cannot get on board with that so called trend.

Reactions: 3
Jesus those faux fur coat stories. Just tell us where the bloody coat is from. Did not need four pics.
'thinking it was gonna be like... big big designer!'
'defo surprised me where it came from'
'get it whilst you can'
Refused to click on her link but seems to just be missguided.
Really hate when influencers act like they're doing us a favour when they're just looking for any excuse for an affiliate link. Link for a coat from last year that no one is currently asking about cos you haven't worn in ages is such a reach.

Reactions: 4
a lot of people may disagree with this, but I had to unfollow Sophie following her endless stories promoting NastyGal (part of the Boohoo group), amongst other ruthless fast fashion brands AND constantly pushing 'dupes' to her designer items. As a fashion graduate, you'd think she'd have a grasp of how immoral identical copies of those Prada boots and Chanel handbags are and although high st stores steal designs all the time, a lot of consumers are unaware of it (not everyone is into fashun), Sophie is evidently flogging items which are direct copies of popular pieces. I still succumb to occasional fast fashion pieces, so I'm far from perfect, but I find it so upsetting when influencers push items for their own gain, whilst claiming to be so woke and comment on the state of the world. I do think there is a market opening up for conscious fashion promotion, but of course next-day ASOS deliveries and Hermes home collections, following a spam of try-on insta stories, are a far easier option.

Reactions: 13
The carpets in that flat are begging to be cleaned,
Maybe her next paid partnership should be with Vax.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her eyebrows in her stories from earlier today are absolutely massive. I just cannot get on board with that so called trend.
There's unusual, quirky, supermodel brow and then there's fugly brows. The latter Sophie unashamedly and successfully works toward achieving. Its like she has pubes on her face or as if her brows might just wriggle off like real caterpillars!

She won't ever wear misguided, boohoo or nasty gal when choosing clothes herself. It's not genuine, just for the clickly cash links and payout from tge company.

Reactions: 5
I noticed she follows Katherine bond.
she needs a take a leaf out of her book, she’s naturally pretty and doesn’t wear cheap, nasty clothing.

She is going out with her ex a lot
I thought the same thing...
Also those stories the other day with her boobs out, half the time I don’t feel like she’s trying to show hendrix but is using him as an excuse to take videos of her face and her boobs, I’m getting bored of seeing the dog
That yoga video with her butt out was so unnecessary...she needs to keep certain bits of her life to herself including selfies with her boobs out or just send them to her boyfriend seriously

She is going out with her ex a lot
Tbh they seem like they would be a good match as they understand each others work, but maybe he has moved on too. She is all over jimmays height and build (and stamina?) I guess karl (spl?) and she could have bubbled up being single person households?

I thought the same thing...
Also those stories the other day with her boobs out, half the time I don’t feel like she’s trying to show hendrix but is using him as an excuse to take videos of her face and her boobs, I’m getting bored of seeing the dog
That yoga video with her butt out was so unnecessary...she needs to keep certain bits of her life to herself including selfies with her boobs out or just send them to her boyfriend seriously
Yeh, I’m an animal lover but getting sick of the dog, too!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.