Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does her dog give me the ick, is it because it’s basically a product of her? like when awful people have awful children? anyway….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The dog gives me the ick too.

She’s only mentioning Turkey airlines to let people know she’s going back to Bali to see sponger layabout Jimmy. For someone who loves London and her dog so much, she sure leaves imminently after arriving/checks/books flights etc. She’s only been back
a week worn some bad jackets, belly tops and crappy eyeliner and she’s back off to be in the relationship she is apparently so comfortable out of?!! Why does tinder swindler never go to her?

I think she doth protest too much and would love to have a normal functioning/distance relationship with someone who gives a fukc about her. I think she’s bored of Bali but thinks Swindler is fit/a good shag and it’s all good content.

Reactions: 8
Honestly can’t get over how boring her life is when shes at home in London, she really just walks the dog, tries on ugly clothes, watching trash tv and moans on Instagram. Don’t think she would leave the house if it wasn’t for Hendrix. Strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of girls that are like “i dont need a man” “i dont care im cool and chilled” but they are alwayyyyys the ones who drop their friends the easiest/ the most needy and insecure/ would actually like to get married. Know quite a few girls like that.

“Close friends already know” 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 haw haw haw I'm mad me! Who knows what I've done now!
what close friends..... 👀

That is actually beyond tragic if her hot goss is a new bag. Bet shes a riot at a brunch.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She reminds me of girls that are like “i dont need a man” “i dont care im cool and chilled” but they are alwayyyyys the ones who drop their friends the easiest/ the most needy and insecure/ would actually like to get married. Know quite a few girls like that.

“Close friends already know” 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 haw haw haw I'm mad me! Who knows what I've done now!
what close friends..... 👀

That is actually beyond tragic if her hot goss is a new bag. Bet shes a riot at a brunch.
She only seems to see cocktailsandotherstories now. No Gemma, no Millie Cotton and other greasy influencer gang / clique of mean girls.

Probably lonely rattling about without Jhimmay, so she is going back to check on him in Bali (to make sure he isn't seeing other girls on the side) She stated previously he won't go back to England again, maybe he can't get a visa who knows? Always going to him is a great sign! 👍

Reactions: 4
Crying over dogs up for adoption but paid £££ for a designer pup, with a second potentially on the way.. what a hypocrite 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I have unfollowed her. She’s just so dull! She literally does nothing inspiring with her life.

I have unfollowed her. She’s just so dull! She literally does nothing inspiring with her life.
Such a shame, when she was posting on reallifespoh on insta, her podcasts, youtube holidays with Gemma and flattering fashion she was great. Now it's all botched and unnecessary cosmetic procedures, near identical Chanel after Chanel, jeans that are three sizes too small and jackets that are three sizes too big with a smattering of jhimmayyyyyy, hennnnyyyy and a constant stream of complaints.

I know flattering fashion is divisive, but most people want to look the best they can, to buy clothes they can feel confident in, then wear and re wear in different ways. Who really can wear a knitted bralet regularly? Holidays and then...? I am not wearing it on a night out, she looks like an extra off Towie with it under an enormous jacket.

• Heart
Errrrrr is she alright?
As if she accepts her parents paying for her petrol when in the same set of stories she is showing off her latest Chanel bag?!
Such a twit! Does she realise how dangerous that is!? I’m pretty sure you can get fined if you run out of fuel on the motorway. But it’s all LOLZ content for Sophie. She sounds like such an entitled rich kid.

Errrrrr is she alright?
As if she accepts her parents paying for her petrol when in the same set of stories she is showing off her latest Chanel bag?!
My parents love me, but they don't baby me like that. They've made her the way she is and they haven't done her or themselves any favours in the process - no matter what they / she thinks. For starters fill up your own tank, buy a gift when you go home for your parents and, they need to put their foot down about her randomly leaving Hendrix with them whenever she's off chasing the D. The D whose owner seems to demand to be looked after much in the same way Sophie demands her parents look after her - Maybe it's karma!

Imagine your parents looking after your dog for you when you swan off to Bali with your Chanel’s every other month and you go to visit expecting them to fill your car up!!! Jesus she’s a 30 year old woman ffs, treat your parents, you’re not an 17 year old student Sophie 🙄

Reactions: 18
Maybe she isn’t as rich as she makes out to be. Starting to think she’s a credit card and is in debt

Reactions: 19
I’ve just started following her re early…what’s her background is she super posh?

Reactions: 1
can’t believe someone who spends money so frivolously on Chanel and everything else can’t fill her tank in her old mini. Actually shocked. Behaving like a student I’m so embarrassed for her 😂. I don’t buy Chanel’s but I can easily afford to fill up my luxury car myself thanks and treat my parents to dinners, gifts, weekends away etc, you know….because I’m a woman in my 30s, it’s the least you can do for your parents. She’s gross

Reactions: 20
can’t believe someone who spends money so frivolously on Chanel and everything else can’t fill her tank in her old mini. Actually shocked. Behaving like a student I’m so embarrassed for her 😂. I don’t buy Chanel’s but I can easily afford to fill up my luxury car myself thanks and treat my parents to dinners, gifts, weekends away etc, you know….because I’m a woman in my 30s, it’s the least you can do for your parents. She’s gross
It's so embarrassing! What's the aim with bragging about that kind of thing when she's got such a huge platform?!

Reactions: 7
Wish her parents would tell her to piss off and grow up next time she tries to leave hendrix to go see her fuckboy in Bali

I paid for a weekend away for my parents when they looked after my daughter for three days and I would never ask them to fill up my car’ that’s why I have a job! To pay my way in life

I’ve just started following her re early…what’s her background is she super posh?
Nah, she’s solidly middle class.
I’m so disappointed by her - she was always a little bit of a snob but at least she was well dressed 🤣

Reactions: 5