Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after her meltdown about that message she received I simply messaged “ she has some valid points”. This is the melodramatic rant I got back. And blocked. This isn’t normal. She seems so fragile, so damaged I actually think she may need really quite significant help.
She’s so rude and nasty. I don’t know what your message said so I can only comment on her response. But 1. She was pulling the other girl apart by commenting on her filters, not very feminist of her. 2. “Have the weekend you deserve” - really?! Why have to end the message on a nasty note? If she doesn’t want you following her then just block and move on.

Reactions: 7
Not surprised. This is similar to the msg she sent my friend who told her to read the room basically (war, bali etc coz all she was doing was moaning) Nasty nasty weird msg..... actually quite cringe. Imagine the daily mail got hold of her nasty responses 🤣 I think she thinks no one will see her replies?

Reactions: 6
I literally said 5 words “ she has some valid points” - it seems that once she blocked me my message disappeared? The response is so disproportionate!
And I am a supposed to be threatened by this poor girl ? I could be her mother - all I feel is sympathy and a smattering of pity…….

Reactions: 5
I literally said 5 words “ she has some valid points” - it seems that once she blocked me my message disappeared? The response is so disproportionate!
And I am a supposed to be threatened by this poor girl ? I could be her mother - all I feel is sympathy and a smattering of pity…….
What did she say? I can’t see your post for some reason.

Reactions: 2
Potential exciting things? Looking at self
In mirror, taking pics of self, looking at treatments, doing GRWMs doing the exact same make up as always, bit if a rant here and there, some book reccs to look smart, moaning about the dogs hair, pics of clapham walk, iced coffee, mini break down and self care day, hints at future holidays, outfit tags AND REPEAT AND REPEAT AND REPEAT

Also hehehehe im so wild going out with a aussie instead of a clapham lad! crazy! Groundbreaking! Im wild me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t bother pretending to apologise if it’s going to be followed up with why you aren’t wrong, then a sarcastic dig at those who messaged her.

Nasty piece of work. But oh no - it’s not her, it’s our internalised misogyny 🙄
Leaves the story up but apologises for spoilers??? Wtf make it make sense, just delete it, its not that hard, she literally can't stand to have anything remotely close to admitting fault so she's just leaving it up for the sake of stubbornness

Reactions: 8
Sorry buts a Monday afternoon and shes just watching tv.....wheres all the fresh challenges she was talking about? 👀 😂

Reactions: 11
She is a nasty girl. And her haul
Today. I’m not saying she’s fat buys she’s chunky. Her arms and legs tell us all she use’s filters for days!

I also hat the way she uses “you need therapy”
As in insult. How dare she. What a disgusting thing to say to people and she is also adding to the stigma of it.
And if she is getting door delivered she may want to check what they are sending her cause it’s not working.

Reactions: 13
If she has a therapist i bet the therapist dreadsssss the sessions. She thinks “haters” are jealous and need help....
you know what I think she would actually be much prettier if she didn’t take herself SO DAMN SERIOUSLY. is she ever not either pointing the camera at her face or pointing it on her mirror reflection. Is she gonna live this sad life till shes 60?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s pretty much isolated herself from everyone and doesn’t leave the house so no wonder she feels as she does.

Reactions: 4
Don’t bother pretending to apologise if it’s going to be followed up with why you aren’t wrong, then a sarcastic dig at those who messaged her.

Nasty piece of work. But oh no - it’s not her, it’s our internalised misogyny 🙄
She is UNBEARABLE

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone noticed how her Bali content has much less engagement than her normal London content 😂? Her engagement in general has declined though overall. I think she was expecting her Bali trip to boost it…

She’s lost 556 followers in the last 30 days, yet her posting and following count has increased… her account is in decline.

Reactions: 10
Probs because after a pandemic, travel
Restrictions and Ukraine people are like “read the room” and dont wanna see someone that did duck all all year but sit down or get treatments go on a big holiday AGAIN.
On her tiktok shes jumping on that LDR trend making it sound like she didnt see jimmy for 2 yrs.....it was like 4 months hun..... 👀

Reactions: 6