Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I would really enjoy her Bali content but it's just so off for me. I can't put my finger on why, but she just doesn't suit reels IMO. And that's all it seemed to be in Bali, just weird stiff uninteresting reels. I'm such a travel addict and am always much more obsessed with influencer content when they're away but Sophie's just bored me so much I was hoping she'd just go back to London so I could see her cute dog more because I just wanted to see less of her haha.. I can't put my finger on quite how but she managed to make such an incredible place look so bland, even though the places and things she did were amazing....

Reactions: 15
I thought I would really enjoy her Bali content but it's just so off for me. I can't put my finger on why, but she just doesn't suit reels IMO. And that's all it seemed to be in Bali, just weird stiff uninteresting reels. I'm such a travel addict and am always much more obsessed with influencer content when they're away but Sophie's just bored me so much I was hoping she'd just go back to London so I could see her cute dog more because I just wanted to see less of her haha.. I can't put my finger on quite how but she managed to make such an incredible place look so bland, even though the places and things she did were amazing....
Probably because all she did there was stay in luxury villas, eat boujie food and get her nails done. Probably all owned by westerners. It’s not exactly inspirational travel content!

Reactions: 15
Yeah all her stories were like: her face, 4x slides of essay text about some recent grievance, her face, her nails, ASOS wishlist aff links, her giving a lecture about whether to rent a scooter.. Her reels are quite poorly done and just REALLY short snippets of videos crammed together and so quick between shots there's no time to take anything in, I don't know anything more about Bali or her than I did before she left

Surely the bare minimum is actually SHOWING her food or the vibes of the restaurant, giving a room tour of her accommodation, pictures of the incredible sunsets, her outfits, going out for cocktails, etc etc.. instead we just get one outfit reel of an zebra-print rag and endless slides of her yelling at her followers.. It was honestly just such bad vibes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she tensing/breathing in?

View attachment 1155524
Those are her abs, apparently from her daily work outs and kobox. sessions🤷‍♀️

She kept alluding to buying a place with jhimmay out in Bali so she could be doing that and not showing it on her stories. It seems like he is sick of her and she is feeling rejected whenever she showed snippets on her stories. She is the money in that relationship though so he needs to tow the line if he wants to carry on living this carefree life.

Reactions: 3
Loads of the greasy influencers were out together for millie cotton (Sophies old pocast co-host) birthday. Clearly Sophie was not invited, I wonder what went on there that caused the breakdown of that working relationship/friendship.

Looking back at Sophie's insta, she has done ads for weight watchers and Kellogs special K cereal but now gets calorie controlled meals delivered to her door. Does she mean Ello Fresh, or something more extreme?

She got a parking ticket when getring a freebie facial (that isn't working) and isn't going to pay because she can't afford to pay more, yet buys virtually identical black Chanel bags, f's off to Indonesia for weeks at a time and is buying a property there. OK.
She is now trying to shift, via insta, an ugly towelling bucket hat for over £500 to one of her more idiotic viewers. Over £500 as said towelling hat has teeny weent double c's on it.

Reactions: 11
I think what annoys me the most about her is she actually thinks shes such a laugh and super smart. Her tiktok and “funny” gram account.... are dry AF. Its like she borrows humour from other basic witches. Also her eyes being painfully close together.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh so painfully close together.

I had a browse of her Tiktok account and it's so cringey and basic! Stick to fashion luv
And she’s not even particularly good at that! She wears what’s ‘fashun’ not what suits her hence those ridiculous trousers & that hideous hat. She should peddle what suits her because what she does ‘sell’ is not in any way influential and it’s incredibly uninspiring.

Reactions: 4
And she really needs to learn how to put on an eyeliner!!! 😫😫😫 (and how to remove make up properly!!!)

Reactions: 11
The eyeliner makes her eyes looks even small and closer together...... in her head she looks like shes had fox eyes

Reactions: 6