Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this screenshot from 13 Sept while clearing out some old photos on my phone… I hadn’t really appreciated how extreme the change was, but seriously 🤯 there is no way she achieved the flat, taut stomach she was showing off by 1 Dec through exercise and diet alone.

I remember snapping this screen grab because that’s how I look when I sit down and it made me feel a little less ashamed and more accepting that we don’t all have flat tummys and that what we see on Instagram isn’t representative of most people. I thought it was really great that Sophie was so comfortable and put this out there on a platform that typically promotes ‘perfect’ bodies. Now I feel the opposite!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Maybe she isn’t as rich as she makes out to be. Starting to think she’s a credit card and is in debt
I massively agree with this. There was one time when she made a flippant comment about not having enough money in her account for rent, and then spent the next week selling all her dirty belongings to her followers. I think it’s a case of her wanting to live a lifestyle beyond her means. Realistically, how much money is she making from her asos wish list hauls?? Enough to live ‘bicoastal’ and buy a new Chanel every week?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember when she literally froze her credit card to stop her from spending? Put it in a Tupperware of water then put it in the freezer! Then had a meltdown (lol) because she needed to pay for something and had no other way to!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has had ads with weight watches, kellogs special k, some leopard print sports underwear company etc. Her deal to flog dead stock with new look would have been lucrative too, plus she links to misguided stuff she gets sent for free regularly. Most of her swipe ups (or now click on the links) will provide her with a living wage income. She has done some other things with her face in (Otherwise empty?) shop windows along with other influencers but I wasn't paying a lot of attention to exactly what she was selling, sorry to be vague. I recall she was advertising amazon clothes at one point, that would have been a high fee.

Most of, if not all her beauty treatments, nails, hair, facials are free. Her tooth bonding was too I believe. She did have to pay for her surgeries, however mentions the doctor who injects her filler and botox quite regularly and links to his personal Instagram, so make of that what you will. Her last ad looks to be the esho lip balm, but there was sp a lot of nasty gal ill fitting clothing reels.

The Bali house is probably to give her (and Jimmy) a passive income from air bnbing it out a lot of the year. It could work, but it will actually be some admin for her which I don't think she will enjoy.

She seems to spend a fair bit of her own money on Hendrix's dog walker, his dog dare care, her cleaner, getting her laundry laundered by a pick up service and having calorie controlled meals delivered. This could be hello fresh or something more tailored for a calorie defect? If it was free she would no doubt me mentioning it a lot more. Then of course rent, gas, electric, water, broadband (does she have sky or netflix?) and council tax. She has a private gp too, she talked about when she got her corona vaccine early, wouldn't tell the viewers why but stressed that it was a must for her obviously everyone was curious! Her parents probably pay for her car insurance and road tax of they buy her fuel.

Selling her old clothes (many she got for free) is weird but she loves the kardashians, all of whom are millionaires, and they have someone to sell their unwanted clothes. Sophie might think well, why not do the same?

Reactions: 5
Maybe she isn’t as rich as she makes out to be. Starting to think she’s a credit card and is in debt
I agree with this, I think she’s really unhappy deep down and uses spending money on lavish items as her way of happiness. She doesn’t seem to have any close friends or any long term school/college/uni best friend(s) which is really sad, but also not hugely surprising given her attitude.

Reactions: 8
She has had ads with weight watches, kellogs special k, some leopard print sports underwear company etc. Her deal to flog dead stock with new look would have been lucrative too, plus she links to misguided stuff she gets sent for free regularly. Most of her swipe ups (or now click on the links) will provide her with a living wage income. She has done some other things with her face in (Otherwise empty?) shop windows along with other influencers but I wasn't paying a lot of attention to exactly what she was selling, sorry to be vague. I recall she was advertising amazon clothes at one point, that would have been a high fee.

Most of, if not all her beauty treatments, nails, hair, facials are free. Her tooth bonding was too I believe. She did have to pay for her surgeries, however mentions the doctor who injects her filler and botox quite regularly and links to his personal Instagram, so make of that what you will. Her last ad looks to be the esho lip balm, but there was sp a lot of nasty gal ill fitting clothing reels.

The Bali house is probably to give her (and Jimmy) a passive income from air bnbing it out a lot of the year. It could work, but it will actually be some admin for her which I don't think she will enjoy.

She seems to spend a fair bit of her own money on Hendrix's dog walker, his dog dare care, her cleaner, getting her laundry laundered by a pick up service and having calorie controlled meals delivered. This could be hello fresh or something more tailored for a calorie defect? If it was free she would no doubt me mentioning it a lot more. Then of course rent, gas, electric, water, broadband (does she have sky or netflix?) and council tax. She has a private gp too, she talked about when she got her corona vaccine early, wouldn't tell the viewers why but stressed that it was a must for her obviously everyone was curious! Her parents probably pay for her car insurance and road tax of they buy her fuel.

Selling her old clothes (many she got for free) is weird but she loves the kardashians, all of whom are millionaires, and they have someone to sell their unwanted clothes. Sophie might think well, why not do the same?
She also had a deal with Dyson and did ads for the air wrapper and the vacuum cleaner. As for her expenses she has a cleaning lady as well 😒

Reactions: 1
7B3B2B70-F291-400C-A706-DCA1A6E4DECA.jpeg

I’m not sticking up for her but i think she gets amazing lighting in her flat or something because her back looks quite muscular? Also she does have a really short torso 😂

I don’t get how a size 8/10 can have a girth like that 🤔. I also feel like she’s loosing the plot just rambling on about a load of tripe

Reactions: 5
Omg its always so she can talk about herself, sound like a total smarmy prick, try and look smart and woke, and sound like an amazing feminist but she just wants to get her bits out for compliments and content disguised as good feminism.
christ poor jimmy. She is e insecure and feels inadequate.....say less hun will make u look better.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
her and gemma going to shoot pics together today…
so they are still friends 🤔
That’s all they seem to do together though, shoot photos together once a year. They never hang out socially considering they live super close to each other. Sophie never seems to have anyone over to her flat for girly nights in or anything, so bizzare

Reactions: 6
imagine sitting at home all day and working out, iced dog walk, chats and moans online, goes to Bali and basically does the same thing (including hair nails and nightly fake tans) its soooooo depressing. I live in London and have for 12 years, have a laugh! Change things up! The most attractive people are people that dont take themselves too seriously and enjoy life. She sits at home ranting at strangers and eating calorie controlled meals. Also once i listened to her on a podcast and she was basically saying jimmy loves toys and incorporating that into long distance and shes bad plane wanks which makes me feel grossed out coz its her and deffo for male enjoyment and to sound interesting.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I don’t know what made me think of this but wouldn’t it absolute gold if her sister made a Tattle account and gave us all some tea

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know if I’m interpreting this wrong - but the story today about clearing up her dressing room and the carpet after her dog had an accident the other day?? Does that mean her dog literally shat on her carpet and she’s only NOW getting round to cleaning it?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if I’m interpreting this wrong - but the story today about clearing up her dressing room and the carpet after her dog had an accident the other day?? Does that mean her dog literally shat on her carpet and she’s only NOW getting round to cleaning it?
I definitely took it that way. Also i was just shocked by the state of that room in general - I'm no stranger to a bit of a floordrobe when times get busy but jesus

Reactions: 6