Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I’m interpreting this wrong - but the story today about clearing up her dressing room and the carpet after her dog had an accident the other day?? Does that mean her dog literally shat on her carpet and she’s only NOW getting round to cleaning it?
I think you’re correct. He’s probably shat in there multiple times and she just has no idea because the floor is covered in her crap. She’s a grub

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Didn't she recently lose it at someone for asking for tips on dressing shorter leg body types...? And now she's going on a whole quest for herself and her followers to find boots to fit wider calves... she seems to be so confused as to what is offensive to her on any given day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone watch her 'get ready with me' YT video? Her skin looks great bare (to the point I started to feel bad about mine) but she plasters so much makeup over it!

Really confused by her body in this story. Her crotch area looks like Barbie!
Starting to think she might have had some of that sculpting lipo that sucks fat out from around your abs to make them look more pronounced except they end up looking like weird fake abs (see Chelsea Ferguson).

Reactions: 4