Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting “henny” a sister. Is she for bleeping real?
No clue why she wants another dog when she admits Henny is happier with her parents and they are basically now his adoptive family. Selfish. I feel sorry for dogs that have influencer owners

It’s almost 2am and I’m up feeding my daughter, just seen this and vomited slightly in my mouth. Hoping I don’t get nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s actually pretty concerning that after a few weeks with her parents, her dogs hair problems are getting so much better, it’s almost like three trips to the groomers a week and living in a London flat with no garden isn’t good for him!

Reactions: 15
Its like she doesn't do anything but obsess about herself and what she looks like. Also her voice/accent is so put on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
073001E5-A518-41B0-87D9-28689CA1D97B.png

I feel sorry for her that she has body issues, but I’m glad she is finally recognising this for herself. It’s blindingly obvious to everyone else, but at the end of the day she is the only one suffering.

Reactions: 12
She needs to stop sitting at home all day looking at herself and get a hobby/job/volunteer

Reactions: 26
If my “job“ was causing me mental distress (“job” because being an iNfLuEnCeR is not a job) I’d be looking for a new one before it was too late.

Is it really worth it for a few chanels.

Reactions: 16
I’ve followed and unfollowed her all within about 5 days. Originally followed more for the Bali content. The girl just comes across as soooo arsey and annoying!! Basically “agree with everything I say and lick my arse or you’re all bullies and can F off”. She needs to grow up.

Reactions: 13
Actually cannot believe shes got this far doing feck all and living so comfortably. I’d have much more respect for influencers if they were honest, grateful and like “yes this is great - I am very lucky and I dont have to worry about going into work/having a boss/ getting holidays approved” Instead its like a Weds at 1pm “taking a mental health day and watched Hulu #selfCare #Bekind #LateNightsEarlyMornings #hustle” 🤮 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her reaction to this message she got on Insta says more about Sophie than about this girl who maybe was just trying to help. Sophie is the most toxic person I know on Instagram.

Reactions: 11
I don't know, I think that message she received was pretty out of order. It was very smug and, forgive me for using this word, but 'toxic'. That said, Sophie does react badly to anything that doesn't totally agree with her.

Reactions: 9
I can’t decide what I think about that message. It did come across bitchy and I would be upset with it too.. but I’m wondering if it was from a non native English speaker? Something about some of the wording was a bit off.

Either way, Sophie should not be an influencer if she’s so hyper critical of the way she looks. I know I couldn’t handle being an influencer and having to look at myself ALL DAY, I pick out flaws and compare myself to others too much!

Reactions: 5
I can’t decide what I think about that message. It did come across bitchy and I would be upset with it too.. but I’m wondering if it was from a non native English speaker? Something about some of the wording was a bit off.
I agree with you! The message was very blunt, but it just felt like the wording was slightly clumsy. Sophie mocking the girl really showed her nasty side.

You expect a level of maturity from a 30 year old and taking time off work because you don’t like the way you look and arguing with your boyfriend because he’s taken unflattering pictures of you is incredibly unhealthy. So if all Sophie wants is a bunch of messages agreeing that it’s normal to react that way, then she really should stick to sharing those thoughts with her close friends list. She’s clearly surrounded by yes people who can tolerate reliving the same whiny conversations over and over again

Reactions: 7
Not like me to stick up for Sophie but that message was out of order imo!
I agree. Sophie has BDD and mental health problems, to be told to ‘just not think about’ something is a fucked up thing to say to someone who never chooses to feel that way. No one wants to be miserable! Sophie’s problems are hard, I relate to them in a sense so know how she feels, her projection is dangerous though

Reactions: 3
Just wondering does Sophie EVER stop moaning?! The woman is a never ending moan machine. Moaning in Bali… missed London and dog she’s never with… back in London; she’s moaning in London. She’s never bloody happy !!! Girl needs to take BREAK & re focus, she’s a mess!

(PS She was totally FUMING about the message, no doubt about it. Fuming someone had the sheer audacity to criticise her (shock how dare they?!) Message was pretty condescending but that was the sender’s opinion. She needs to toughen up a bit if she wants to remain in the toxic fake world of Instagram.)

Reactions: 8