Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she deffs gives me insecure psycho gf vibes. Some people shouldn’t be in relationships unless they sort out their own issues first. Makes me cringe when she tells her followers how she’s talked to him. Imagine the stuff she says and does off screen or not disclosed…

Reactions: 12
100%. The whole waiting for the operation thing aswel just doesn’t seem legit since he’s been able to surf like someone above mentioned. Not to mention he’s managed long haul flights to the uk while apparently unfit to work. Tinder swindler jimmy 😂
Sophie talking about Jhimmay, it's been so so bad waiting for his operation on his spine, he's been unable to work...
Oh no hun, he is working. He's working you. He could be on sick pay, i don't know enough about NZ / AU rig worker, but if he didn't have a plan (Sophie) he would be working if the alternative was being without a home / food. Office work, call centre work etc. She probably knows this deep down too is she is honest with herself.

Reactions: 8
Yet another dull as duck bali trip. Why do they literally do nothing interesting when they are there. She makes it look so tit I swear

Reactions: 15
Yet another dull as duck bali trip. Why do they literally do nothing interesting when they are there. She makes it look so tit I swear
Why not show the house buying of that is what she is intent on doing?!

Also, absolutely no way am I, or any sane person, going to follow a nail bar in Bali on insta just for 'inspo'. It's not like numerous nail bars in the towns and cities of the UK are in need of or more nail ideas. Our girl is clearly desperate to keep getting her talons done for free.

• Haha
I don’t get how surfer dude laid back Jimmy is into face full of sweaty make up, bush brow, ratty hair extension, Chanel Sophie

I don’t get how surfer dude laid back Jimmy is into face full of sweaty make up, bush brow, ratty hair extension, Chanel Sophie
Because she’s his sugar mummy. If he dumps her he also dumps that lifestyle. I bet she’s paid for their last two trips to Bali

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg her reel in those jeans… she really needs to just give up and size up 😭

Reactions: 6
I missed the Jeans reel 🤣 she looks ridiculous, the beach one too! Can’t watch but can’t look away either 🥴😅 Jimmy must be a decent actor tho if he’s faking feelings my face would give me away in 2 seconds once she starts filming herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok this may seem a bitchy post but I just have to get this out.
Firstly She looks like she smells, she looks like she doesn’t wash her skin or hair properly and her make-up is layers from the night before. I don’t know why she just looks so grimy I can smell her through my screen.

secondly, this relationship with Jimmy it’s not gonna last the way she idolises him and shows him off as if we should all think “oh my gosh she is the sexiest man in the world” is not only cringing and desperate but asking for somebody to come and take her man. He never really seems that into her, he’s always looking distantly off somewhere else as if he’s waiting for this time for her to finish so he can do what he needs to do and she’s just mega insecure you can tell just the way she is around him the way she talks about him, the way she talks to him it’s just not a health relationship and I don’t think it’s going to work long term. Once he’s decided and sorted out his admin on his end, be sure he’s gonna be out of it there’s no way he’s moving to the UK.

Thirdly all her posts that she makes around social justice issues Are just cringe. She’s doing it for the gram she doesn’t believe in these things, honestly she just wants to seem as if she’s “that girl” I’m a girls girl but also I can talk about sex and I can talk about boys and I can also be a feminist and I can also be an ally blah blah blah, just stop!! You are none of these things and are you doing anything in your actual life to help this issues are you just mostly posting about it on Instagram to make everybody seem like you care about these issues, just shut up you don’t know much about much and you’re just making yourself look like a fool.

fourthly when she gives fashion outfits and she says that she wears size small or extra small shut up, no you don’t everyone can tell you’re at least a medium or large in those stores because we know how these stores operate. There is no way you are a small or an extra small in any of these places You must edit pictures in some way because in videos your waist and thighs seem thick and in photos you’re kind of pulling in to try and get that thigh gap and make your waist seem smaller and no it’s not working because we can tell that you are bigger than what you are saying on pictures. In fact in her most recent pictures she looks like she’s put on weight just own it and stop being that person that says Im so small.
Actually there was a viewer who posted “how do I find trousers or skirts for short thicker legs” and she went on a rant about “I don’t need your insecurities you shouldn’t message me things like this I know it’s a backhanded compliment or you’re just trying to insult me”. Then don’t put it on the screen don’t lie about your size because it’s really obvious that you have bigger body than you say. You’re meant to be a fashion channel and then you get offended when people ask how to dress that body then are you shouldn’t be on there doing fashion. The problem is that comment didn’t fit her narrative of being teeny tiny posh girl.

And lastly (if this is the last cause I’m sure I can think of more) are these still photos with the text that she puts up. stop it! just put some decent content on your Instagram it’s constant still photos of you posing or trying to make yourself look really attractive with these dumb ass text overlays. I just absolutely cringe you look terrible, look smelly, go and wash your hair wash your skin brush your hair and come back it’s gross stop it

and the reel clean girl aesthetic…. Who you trying to kid!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
When Sophie recommends a self tanner, that’s exactly the one you should NOT get. Who wants to look dirty, patchy and have brown bedsheets? 😅
They will have all been encouraged to promote this one, isn't it a collab that Vogue Williams put her name behind?! I am waiting for her to start raving about molly maes tanner. I hate that I remember this but she usually raves about the bondi sands ultra dark and garnier everyday moisturising location with gradual tan, ultra darkest dark tan shade again - of course, after all who wants a vaguely natural look when one can look like one has muddy khaki undertones. So bouji.

Separate, but equally important observation, those oversized blazers are incredibly ugly and not stylish at all.

As long as she is spending enough time in London and Jhimmy is left alone in Bali (to build up his their property empire) there is no way he us leaving her. He can have his fun with those bali tourists coming through on their two weeks holiday before they fly home. With even a moderate amount of covering his tracks he will be able to pull this off - former rig worker can't believe his luck!

It really annoys me how much she pushes getting a scooter in Bali. Yes the locals all use them. However there are so many tourist accidents, you won’t be wearing any protective clothing when you come off either.
There’s also lots of different ways to get around Bali, taxis and their Uber equivalent are dirt cheap.

Reactions: 4
None of her clothes seem to fit her. Her bali ootd are all incredibly unflattering, none of it looks like it actually fits her and then she just hides behind by popping on an enormous shirt. I guess that's the tropical equivalent of those franki oversized blazers. Even the bikinis or swim skirts don't seem to have been bought with her in mind there is no support nor glide to the garments. The bikini top just sort of sits on top of her implants, doesn't even hug them. Too much jewellery, too many hair extensions and a very full/swollen looking face, overall she looks so uncomfortable in her outfits.

Glad to see she actually got into the sea, I recall her stating that when she first went that she wouldn't get in as getting wet would ruin her (fake) tan. So, some progress!

Reactions: 13
I do think that she is gaining weight still and needs to accept that she’s a larger girl now and just embrace her fuller figure