Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she put it as a joke. Some people put wrong locations down when it’s a place that looks similar sarcastically

Reactions: 2
Uh oh... today's stories

So...a forehead reduction procedure with a brow lift (upper face-lift?!) Is in the pipeline after all over body liposuction and a smaller set of implants. She is totally going to get a huge amount of lipo and try to hide it by stating she is only getting a little out and having it all put into her breast pockets where she claims she wants smaller implants. Why add in fat if you want a smaller looking chest 🤔 She is desperately trying to go back to being a size small again, but in the same way the six pack procedure did, she is going to end up all out of proportion and looking like Chloe Ferry or Lauren Goodger.

I hope she just has the big implants removed, forgets about her head reduction and leaves her body fat where it naturally is. Then gets therapy and starts to appreciate what she has.

Shouting out to her viewers to give their surgeon recommendations...why not just ask Gemma where she went for her implants - are they no longer speaking?

Reactions: 11
The projection today. She is reading here. All the relationships stuff. Girl, you’re making a real tit of yourself.

Reactions: 5
Jimmy already texting his other gf 😂 not givjng two fucks that Sophie’s leaving 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am a big believer in 'whatever works for you' - particularly when it comes to relationships. I think set ideas about how much time you spend together/see each other/living arrangements etc are actually a cause of lots of unhappiness. I believe LDRs can work. That said, I'm not sure hers is as she portrays it, I don't entirely believe she's honest about her feelings and I'm not sure she appreciates that her relationship has probably only lasted as long as it has because of her job/bank balance. Without those things it's completely unworkable. I also don't think someone being in a FIFO job is the same as a LDR as she has it currently.

Reactions: 9
When was the last time jimmy actually worked? How is he paying to live in Bali? Why does he keep that scraggly long hair? Why is Sophie obsessed with the way her arms bend?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When was the last time jimmy actually worked? How is he paying to live in Bali? Why does he keep that scraggly long hair? Why is Sophie obsessed with the way her arms bend?
Think he is a crypto dude / stock market player now. Waiting for spine surgery? They (they!) want to buy a cheap house in bali, tart it up witb sophie's influencing discounts (marble slabs/big pools etc) with Jimmy sitting out in Bali supervising the work. She’s a fool if she falls for this one. Eventually to air b n b it out to make a passive income and therefore avoid being contributing members of society.

People who don't live in Indonesia really shouldn't be allowed to buy a holiday home and price out the locals, it ruined Cornwall and Wales.

Regarding his whispy hair...I want her to give him a perm. Think of the volume Jim!

Her bendy Wendy arms. Sophie is probably just slightly hyper mobile - it's pretty common. In all seriousness her body is fine, she just seems to wear horrid ill fitting clothes and as a fashion influencer this is the odd. I hope she doesn't go crazy with liposuction, I see her morphing into a surgery addict and looking like the catwoman if she carries on.

Reactions: 10
I cannot cope with the way she weaponises feminism to excuse anything and everything she does. She is the epitome of the gatekeep, gaslight, girlboss meme. I also read Chanté’s article and thought it was great and made some really good points! But Sophie has managed to manipulate that into ‘everything I do is totally justified and reasonable and if you disagree that’s actually internalised misogyny’.

I don’t doubt female influencers cop more tit and I don’t agree with getting in peoples DMs to tell them off, personally. But she has ZERO accountability and ability to reflect, everything is always always someone else’s fault - the patriarchy is just a very convenient strawman for her and I think that’s exploitative and gross tbh!

Reactions: 19
I am actually shocked about the dog thing tbh, it’s so cruel and unfair to want to spend a 1/3 of the year and dump your dog on your parents

Reactions: 9
Shes just beyond cringe. Big paragraphs trying to look smart. To do list aka a list of pointless shite. So vapid. Any brand she promotes im like NAAAAAH.
How does she even make money? also her tiktok is sooooooo cringe

Reactions: 7