Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie might have been a size 8 a few years ago but she definitely isn’t anymore. I also used to be an solid 8 until my mid-late 20s but in the year or two leading up to 30 my body changed (hips widened, bum and boobs grew) and I’m now a 10-12. I didn’t necessarily gain lots of weight, it was just a change in shape and I don’t think that even with strict dieting or exercise I could ever get into an 8 again, it’s just a body change. And I feel like that’s what’s happened with her. She isn’t big by any means, her shape has just matured in the last year or two. I think it happens to a lot of people around 30.

Reactions: 6
I know this comment won’t go down well but this thread is very boring whenever it deteriorates into speculating as to what size she is or isn’t. Who cares! At all! Also we don’t know, we’ll never know, and bashing her for ‘lying’ about it is weird to me when we just simply do not know.

on another note I really enjoyed her shouting out whatevawears this morning. I’ve seen her love island content get shared a lot but watched her stories this morning and she really does seem great. Everything Sophie WISHES she was - genuinely insightful and intelligent rather than just throwing around buzzwords like ‘internalised misogyny’ and resharing long reads with no actual critical thought.

Reactions: 13
Sophie might have been a size 8 a few years ago but she definitely isn’t anymore. I also used to be an solid 8 until my mid-late 20s but in the year or two leading up to 30 my body changed (hips widened, bum and boobs grew) and I’m now a 10-12. I didn’t necessarily gain lots of weight, it was just a change in shape and I don’t think that even with strict dieting or exercise I could ever get into an 8 again, it’s just a body change. And I feel like that’s what’s happened with her. She isn’t big by any means, her shape has just matured in the last year or two. I think it happens to a lot of people around 30.
Omg this is me! I haven’t gained weight as such but I feel like I’ve sort of expanded around the hips/bum. Wondered if it was a common thing or just me imagining it 🤣🤣

To keep on topic, I really did prefer her old forehead.

Reactions: 7
I know this comment won’t go down well but this thread is very boring whenever it deteriorates into speculating as to what size she is or isn’t. Who cares! At all! Also we don’t know, we’ll never know, and bashing her for ‘lying’ about it is weird to me when we just simply do not know.

on another note I really enjoyed her shouting out whatevawears this morning. I’ve seen her love island content get shared a lot but watched her stories this morning and she really does seem great. Everything Sophie WISHES she was - genuinely insightful and intelligent rather than just throwing around buzzwords like ‘internalised misogyny’ and resharing long reads with no actual critical thought.
I think you’re on the wrong thread if you don’t like it. All Sophie talks about is her weight/size/image so of course it will heavily be a topic of discussion on here. I guess if it is boring for you then just don’t post/read it.

Also, the whole “I know it won’t go down well but I’ll say it anyway” is a very ‘Sophie Milner’ way of going about being passive aggressive. There are a lot of threads on here that I think go “over the top” or get “boring” at times so I usually have a break from them. That might be more productive then bashing others for wanting to discuss something she does that they might find triggering

Reactions: 15
Also who the duck is paying her enough to be eyeing up a heart shaped chanel bag????? name and shame the fecking companies because i am not contributing to her doing duck ALL
Vinted app
Charlotte Tilbury slap
Lelo (mainly stories)
Ann summers (ig stories so they never stay around on her grid makng it look seedy)

New Look paid her to do an edit to (probably) shift dead stock
Misguided (is that brand over now?)
Nasty gal (stories her freebies from the shop, aff links the swizz out of it then sells it all) but some grid ads too
Amazon fashion stories ad
House of cb freebies that she sells
Frankie shop gifted blazer
Djerf avenue freebies
Dyson (free vacuum and fan)
Beauty works online ig ad
Isle of paradise tan ig ad
Lucia and lace underwear ig ad
Fuchsia shaw trousers ig ad
That hair curler she keeps shilling
Sage (free coffee machine)
Free sofa and reupholstering service
She does aff link a lot to H&M, and zara which she then returns!
No more asos - wonder why?!

Reactions: 2
Vinted app
Charlotte Tilbury slap
Lelo (mainly stories)
Ann summers (ig stories so they never stay around on her grid makng it look seedy)

Nasty gal (stories her freebies from the shop, aff links the swizz out of it then sells it all) but some grid ads too
Djerf avenue freebies
Hahahahaha not the hair curler, i remember the days where she would literally try and plug that every single day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she really did have a BBl is a crap one cuz her arse is flat as a pancake

If she really did have a BBl is a crap one cuz her arse is flat as a pancake
She probably had her own fat harvested from other areas (lower abdominal fat, hip dip fat?) and that fat whizzed around before being injected back into her arse cheeks.

Because she is short, and has a short torso she looks good / better in the swimsuits rather than the bikinis. They give her the illusion of having a longer midsection.
Screenshot_20220706-011327_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-011324_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-011322_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-011320_Instagram.jpg

Has anyone tried the rubber glove fake tan application method? She even aff linked to the marigolds 💀

Her hair looks really nice with more brown in it, just needs to get shorter extensions next and it will look great. The mermaid long hair drowns her and really does make her look as if she's channelling Lauren Googear. I'm not sure that's the vibe she's going for, although she has said she is tempted to go on onlyfans to make hundred of thousands after watching the Olivia Atwood documentary. I admire her assumption that she'd find it so easy to get into the top 10 (1?) % and be that popular. We love a confident Queen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Vinted app
Charlotte Tilbury slap
Lelo (mainly stories)

Djerf avenue freebies
I could genuinely see her doing OF on the down low for the money

Not a fan of this pastel colour palette, the dress looks a lot better than the trousers though, which are almost higher than the ones Simon Cowell was infamous for. Her white chanel would have been a better bag choice too, the LV looks far too wintery next to the lilacs. Heck, why on earth doesnt she get a bag from her new look collection?! Thought that it was all of her favourite 'pieces' mixed with timeless classics.

Screenshot_20220706-010005_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220706-005914_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Not a fan of this pastel colour palette, the dress looks a lot better than the trousers though, which are almost higher than the ones Simon Cowell was infamous for. Her white chanel would have been a better bag choice too, the LV looks far too wintery next to the lilacs. Heck, why on earth doesnt she get a bag from her new look collection?! Thought that it was all of her favourite 'pieces' mixed with timeless classics.

View attachment 1403940View attachment 1403731
For a 'fashion influencer' she really has no idea how to dress. These trousers are too tight, and too high for her short torso. I also think she looks much nicer in autumnal colors.

Reactions: 10
For a 'fashion influencer' she really has no idea how to dress. These trousers are too tight, and too high for her short torso. I also think she looks much nicer in autumnal colors.
Her whole vulva is pushed to one side and the crotch is up the other, not a vibe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeast infection waiting to happen. I bet it already stinks being squished up like that in tight trousers 🤮

Reactions: 6

Haven’t followed her in ages, honestly find her so nauseating, insecure and deluded. I can’t even hate watch. It’s sad that her priority in life is moulding how she looks into a standard. Shes a completely different person from only 7 years ago

Reactions: 11

Haven’t followed her in ages, honestly find her so nauseating, insecure and deluded. I can’t even hate watch. It’s sad that her priority in life is moulding how she looks into a standard. Shes a completely different person from only 7 years ago
That is CRAZY!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4