Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d not seen Noorie before. Was skipping through her video for a nose at Sophie when she got the the rooftop bar and said it was so exclusive you have to have a reservation to come here.. ummm I walked in from ‘the street’ just enquiring to go up, with no reservation, on a Friday night when I was there.. SO EXCLUSIVE 🙈 (Btw no atmosphere don’t bother). Also, what I assume to be her bf is so much more informative than her. Does he has a channel of his own? (Sorry to go off topic)
I do like Noorie; her content is quite high-end, they use amazing camera equipment and drones and obviously have a lot of money to spend on amazing hotels and stuff so their holiday vlogs are usually good watching. This budapest one was a PR trip so they didn't eat out or really explore so ngl I found it quite boring too. Her bf doesn't have his own channel but they're very rarely apart so it's basically a couples vlog channel

Reactions: 2
I do like Noorie; her content is quite high-end, they use amazing camera equipment and drones and obviously have a lot of money to spend on amazing hotels and stuff so their holiday vlogs are usually good watching. This budapest one was a PR trip so they didn't eat out or really explore so ngl I found it quite boring too. Her bf doesn't have his own channel but they're very rarely apart so it's basically a couples vlog channel
Ah that’s good to know! I think I will try a few more of her vlogs out this weekend because I’m dying to find someone new, and unproblematic 😂, to watch!

Okay, long time lurker here. But used to follow Sophie pre-IG fame days when she was actually quite pretty and likeable, had that gap between her teeth that made her look different from all the other basic influencers. Unfollowed her when all the likes went to her head, BUT

I just went on her page after ages and my lord the work she has had done! Is someone keeping a tally? her lips, nose, wtf is that entire thing with her brows.

that is not a girl who’s happy in her body. I hope she’s keeping back some surgery money for the therapist she’ll need once she starts ageing

Reactions: 11
Okay, long time lurker here. But used to follow Sophie pre-IG fame days when she was actually quite pretty and likeable, had that gap between her teeth that made her look different from all the other basic influencers. Unfollowed her when all the likes went to her head, BUT

I just went on her page after ages and my lord the work she has had done! Is someone keeping a tally? her lips, nose, wtf is that entire thing with her brows.

that is not a girl who’s happy in her body. I hope she’s keeping back some surgery money for the therapist she’ll need once she starts ageing
She already has a therapist 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s had every surgery she can possibly get and now there’s something wrong with her feet 😂😂😂 who has this many issues!!!! Foot surgery next? 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her forehead is now too small 😳, her winged eyeliner is a fright & seeing her manky nails made me want to heave. Her face is like a narrros egg and she’s beginning to look silly. She definitely has no idea how badly she comes across!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone has called her out of this. Good for them. It doesn’t seem that long ago that she was totally against owning a home.
CF98C57F-2DDD-499F-92B2-F7BBE6812DF0.png

is this the trip where she and Jimmy unfollowed each other?!
major eye roll.

EF64DC8B-F69E-4F46-88EE-9C77EC8966D1.png

• Wow
Re swimming pool picture -
Did she forget to photoshop the repost? As well as a massive breakdown, didn't she also have a massive bum in this one pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s had every surgery she can possibly get and now there’s something wrong with her feet 😂😂😂 who has this many issues!!!! Foot surgery next? 🤪🤪
Not much can be done for morton's neuroma though. She'll need to switch to sensible shoes and wide fitting sensible shoes at that, custom orthotics and wave buh bye to her heels. No more fast fashion cowboy boots, Converse (too narrow) or Chanel dad sandals.

Source - I know someone who has one and to be honest I'm scared of getting one too 😬 it seemed to come out of nowhere and apparently really hurts. But, they are invisible so the foot looks perfectly normal and often people don't think anything is wrong when they limp / lament about the pain.

If she's buying a flat, sorry an apartment, and a plot of land in Bali to build a bouji house on, and having 9k forhead reduction operations with 9k brow lifts on top of that how is she earning so much money? It's crazy!

Smaller implants to replace the old ones and liposuction are the next operations.

A very nice free PR holiday to Budapest then returned and sold most of her clothes (that no longer fit?) with a (paid?) deal on vinted, now off to Italy. I assume her Mum was looking after her dog while she was in Europe and also sorted out her clothes for her while she was away. Italy next, so is her mum still there with the dog or did she take him back to the family home? The dog has a bald belly (again) since he's been back with Sophie and on the receiving end of seemingly bi weekly deep cleans and fluffly blow dries. Maybe just let the little guy be a bit dirty, simply dry brush him out yourself to get rid of the mud etc. Gently was his paw pads only with water. He might be allergic to the soap they wash him with?

Reactions: 3
I do hope Sophie reads tattle to get some honest constructive feedback to help reflect on her life and choices.

Sadly it doesn’t seem like anyone close to her is comfortable/brave enough to tell her the truth.

It feels like we’re all watching a tragedy unfold 😂

Reactions: 4
god, why is there always some drama wherever she goes…
Would love to see the CCTV footage of her clambering all over the lounger to make different poses as she took photos for the gram. No wonder they’re blaming her if she was doing all of that, rather than using the bed for simply lounging on.

Reactions: 8
Her face must feel disgusting with all that greasy makeup in the sun

Reactions: 11
I‘m a 100% convinced that she was to blame for everything and that she started yelling first at the manager. Italians are machos but I don’t believe for a second that they shushed at them. It’s also super convenient that she filmed the ending of the drama, after I’m sure Sophie and co. provoked the staff and that’s why the staff started yelling

I‘m a 100% convinced that she was to blame for everything and that she started yelling first at the manager. Italians are machos but I don’t believe for a second that they shushed at them. It’s also super convenient that she filmed the ending of the drama, after I’m sure Sophie and co. provoked the staff and that’s why the staff started yelling
I hope she got a taste of her own medicine! 🤣 she’s happy to let rip at her followers, but when the shoe is on the other foot..

Reactions: 4
I find the fact she broke the Sun lounger hilarious. Must have been devastating to her ego that it broke underneath her. I bet the villa management were just bleeping sick to the back teeth of ‘influencers’ & wannabes taking cringe pics all over the place and acting like they’re Billy big bollocks.

Her makeup looks bleeping horrendous as well. She needs to learn how to do it properly 🥴

Reactions: 14
She recorded the man screaming at her and her friend but won't upload as she doesn't want to shame anyone...I'm going to assume they themselves weren't behaving particularly well either, maybe even slightly tipsy? Also why is always her mate or Jimmy, or her parents that are forever sorting out her little pickles. She is a financially independent woman of 31, not a teenager.

Reactions: 7