Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what all these ideas are that she has. All she does is take pictures of herself and fake tan. She doesn’t cook, clean, do laundry, bathe. How much more time does she need
to take another photo of herself? She must sleep 18-20 hours a day cos what else can she be doing?

It probably is really overwhelming when you’ve got all this time and nothing really to do. She should buy a dartboard and train to become a professional dart player, or take up crocheting. She’d love those tiny crochet crop top things. Matching top for the dog.
She is pretty good at editing her reeks to be fair.

However for me the problem is that her outfits just aren't even half way decent at the moment. Then selling off her gifted cbd dresses (because they're too small!) After wearing them for Reels and making money off said Reels leaves a bad taste. So grabby and cheap - donate them hun! Or sell them yourself to donate all of the money to a charity close to your heart. (She mentions blood cancer often so why not them?) Then 600 quid for that ugly sparkly dress (that she again, she made money off via Instagram) is on depop and she's shaming people for making low offers. Don't blast these people over your public platform, just ignore them. Times must be tough if she's willing to look this cheap and tacky over her socials.

Reactions: 8
When did the skims shape wear as an outfit become an acceptable aesthetic??

Uh ho - She is back with the hair curler again. This time to inform us that unless want to look old (and thereby unattractive) we should be buying new clothes ReGuLArLyyyyy preferably from her carefully curated affiliate links. Also how YOUNG does she look, seriously how young. It's not the botox coz our girl hasn't had it for like 9 month OK guys, she's just blessed. Hmmm, maybe its the entire BROW LIFT she had done with her hairline lowering surgery. Maybe? Possibly? also her cheeks are blown out with filler, she is looking more like stewie than an adult human woman.

She's 31 not 71, of course she'll still look youthful, not 21 youthful but young and no one replies to you upon learning your age, gosh you look so much older than that, are you sure you're not 10 years older than that? you need sunscreen, botox is a thing nowadays etc. It's just common social patter along with you look well, so skinny (sadly still seem as a compliment) you look so young, no, no the baby screaming absolutely doesn't bother me, i loved the cake you made, I've missed our catch ups let's do this again - soon! Yadda yadda

Screenshot_20220713-184743_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
. Also how YOUNG does she look, seriously how young. It's not the botox coz our girl hasn't had it for like 9 month OK guys, she's just blessed. Hmmm, maybe its the entire BROW LIFT she had done with her hairline lowering surgery. Maybe? Possibly?
i imagine you need to wait for Botox to wear off before having majors forehead surgery anyway?

do we think her therapist sees her posts?

Reactions: 4
Oooh throwing shade at Jimmy or broken up?

Sticker: “He’s a 10 but he lives abroad”
Her response: “From experience a 4”

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
i imagine you need to wait for Botox to wear off before having majors forehead surgery anyway?

do we think her therapist sees her posts?
A brow lift means there is no need for botox, or very little need. she's literally had the lines lifted away, and her eyesbrows lifted up to solve her hooded eyes. Which never seemed hooded to me? She only seems to mention the forhead reduction procedure despite having had both done simultaneously.

So, do we think she'd wear this outfit if it wasn't pr gift (freebie) that allows affiliated links she's linking the life out of?

Screenshot_20220715-091116_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if by amicable it was more purely they just stopped talking to each other and forgot they both had an s/o

Reactions: 5
She 100% had lipo. Anyone who knows about lipo can recognise her stomach looks too sculpted, there's barely a scrap of fat there and you can see the abs etched through the skin, which isn't natural when the rest of her body is quite chunky. I'm not going to speculate on the hips because I cba to go back and compare photos but the stomach is definitely a result of lipo. She could have also had a country club BBL (subtle BBL as described here)

Reactions: 9
She 100% had lipo. Anyone who knows about lipo can recognise her stomach looks too sculpted, there's barely a scrap of fat there and you can see the abs etched through the skin, which isn't natural when the rest of her body is quite chunky. I'm not going to speculate on the hips because I cba to go back and compare photos but the stomach is definitely a result of lipo. She could have also had a country club BBL (subtle BBL as described here)
100%

It’s SO OBVIOUS when someone has had lipo. It looks so bizarre and she thinks no one will notice. 😂

Reactions: 8
Not surprised - her insistence about how only seeing him a handful of weeks a year was great was her trying to convince herself that was the case. Plus he’s probably wondering where on Earth the Sophie he originally met has gone!

I’ll miss her passive aggressive screenshots of their WhatsApp chats though

• Haha
Reactions: 20