Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's stated that she is going to back to Bali in October to check in on the house they're getting built together for their passive income. Probably be out there until December or whenever jimbob wants to go back to his family.

If the romance has ended Jim will need to go back to work 😫

Reactions: 5
1F8AE3EE-2FF9-4D38-947E-EF094CAF4447.png
Nah but doesn’t she literally live in Clapham? Imagine dissing a guy that is working hard and so can afford zone 2!

Reactions: 8

Haven’t followed her in ages, honestly find her so nauseating, insecure and deluded. I can’t even hate watch. It’s sad that her priority in life is moulding how she looks into a standard. Shes a completely different person from only 7 years ago
She speaks completely differently now. Notice how she has a slight midlands accent (she says ASSked rather than ARSked) and just sounds like a normal human being rather than her faux posh accent with the ultra elongated vowels.

She was also much prettier before the surgery and looks like she actually showered back then

Reactions: 12
She must have known what people would assume. Did she just do this for attention?

I thought for a moment we had uncovered the reason for her Jan Bali meltdown. Any other thoughts oh what that was about?
I feel it’s an attention thing and to get people to ask questions

she does seem to be posting a lot of ‘I’m having an existential crisis’ content at the moment (I can relate hahaha)

I think that chlamydia Tiktok is a copy from this other Tiktoker who’s ex *actually* gave her herpes 🤦🏻‍♀️

39E8EB63-E0DB-440A-B6BA-0A8BA2A71799.jpeg

Reactions: 2
why does she insist on posting pics in those shorts which show every crevice or her Pubic area

Her latest posts - she says she’s torn between hot girl summer and working on her businesses. Is she single now do we think? And what businesses?

Obvs taking pictures of the property and probably thought she was getting papped

• Haha
She looks manky. No need in the slap she’s got plastered on in this heat?!

Reactions: 4
Wow...I had unfollowed her like middle of the pandemic as she had got to the point of being like an annoying fly on my feed and I was sad to see and hear her insecurities turn her more malevolent and bitchy and was like, seeya...anyway, she just popped up on my explore and thought it was her with one of those pillow face filters on or something...what has she done?! :oops:o_O checked her stories and she'd bragged about an air-con unit (during an energy cost crisis), done a couple onlyfans pics, blaltently named and shamed someone (while also bragging) and (from what I see here, she's still with Jimbo?) threw shade on her bf...oh well - she's like the antithesis of self improvement (y) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
I wonder what all these ideas are that she has. All she does is take pictures of herself and fake tan. She doesn’t cook, clean, do laundry, bathe. How much more time does she need
to take another photo of herself? She must sleep 18-20 hours a day cos what else can she be doing?

It probably is really overwhelming when you’ve got all this time and nothing really to do. She should buy a dartboard and train to become a professional dart player, or take up crocheting. She’d love those tiny crochet crop top things. Matching top for the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 9