Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but her claiming to be “petite” “size 8” etc. No chance- nothing wrong with being the size you are but to constantly lie about it must be exhausting…

Reactions: 9
How can she say that she’s a glass half full type of person?!? LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she she say she’s a size 8? I’m absolutely not body shaming but don’t lie about your size when you’re clearly bigger than a size 8! Deluded. I wish she would address the fact that she is no longer a size 8 and her body has changed and says what her true size is, no wonder her body issues are eating her alive

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sounds like the places they went to in Italy weren't influencer friendly and didn't want to accommodate photoshoots going on in the restaurant etc.

Screenshot_20220702-192732_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-192728_Instagram.jpg

*cheap pieces of furniture* hmmm, like those from wayfair? 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she she say she’s a size 8? I’m absolutely not body shaming but don’t lie about your size when you’re clearly bigger than a size 8! Deluded. I wish she would address the fact that she is no longer a size 8 and her body has changed and says what her true size is, no wonder her body issues are eating her alive
It was the purple dress for me…

Reactions: 2
I watched this story and wondered if she was feeling ok as it was maxi/midi length and didn’t have her backside hanging out of the bottom of it.
1DAE0E97-608E-4356-96A6-5CBC2D597127.jpeg

Then in the next story she says she’s going to have it shortened 🤣 so predictable.

ACB914A3-0074-4D8F-AD1B-388AE0D618F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I hate this. So she gets gifted it for free but now wants to take money out of it by selling it 🙄 why not re gift it to a follower!? So greedy!
This annoys me so much, it’s so unethical - at least sell and donate profits to charity but to profit off of free gifts is so wrong.

The lilac dress also - yeah, that’s not a size 8, absolutely not.

Reactions: 7
She needs to accept she’s a comfortable size 12 and be done with it. What’s the big deal?

Reactions: 12
Everything is fake about that girl - her lips, the shape of her eyes, eyelashes, lips, cheekbones, boobs, hair, forehead, nails, tan, stomach and even her personality… i wonder what else she needs to do to start accepting herself… i am also sure that her relationship with Jimmy is fake. Why is noone telling her that she needs proper professional help and a lot of support from her friends and family??

Reactions: 16
I do believe she’s a size 8, I’ve said before I’ve met her and she’s very small, smaller than me and I’m a 10. Even though that was a long time ago she’d have to have gained a lot of weight to be a size 12. Though if I worked at house of cb I wouldn’t be gifting her again. Crazy she’s so open about selling her free clothes! She could have said she would give it to a friend.

Reactions: 2
🚨 trigger warning
Honestly I agree with the other poster(s) she just isn’t a size 8. Not on the bottom for sure! And I genuinely couldn’t be less critical as I’m currently in recovery from an eating disorder. But I see sooo much of myself in Sophie it’s crazy. We’re even on the same medication but the only difference is I’ve never had plastic surgery nor would I waste (in my opinion) the thousands she has on tacky Chanel items (love love vintage Chanel) She 100% has a completely distorted view of herself and the way she deals with it is horrifying. It blows my mind there seems to be no intervention from her parents?

Reactions: 8
I do believe she’s a size 8, I’ve said before I’ve met her and she’s very small, smaller than me and I’m a 10. Even though that was a long time ago she’d have to have gained a lot of weight to be a size 12. Though if I worked at house of cb I wouldn’t be gifting her again. Crazy she’s so open about selling her free clothes! She could have said she would give it to a friend.
She probably was a size 8, she has filled out since. She looks fine, but she looks like a curvy mid size girl to me.

Screenshot_20220619-122056_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
Also who the duck is paying her enough to be eyeing up a heart shaped chanel bag????? name and shame the fecking companies because i am not contributing to her doing duck ALL

Reactions: 12
Sophie is a size 10-12 I’ve met her at events and there’s no chance she’s an 8

Reactions: 5
She’s nice and slim for sure. But she’s got a body which is typical for someone who’s had Liposuction. It always seems to make you look more ‘stocky’ in other areas (legs/chest) almost turns your body into a bit of a weird rectangular shape.

See Mariah Carey, she looks like an absolute unit now, albeit with a flat stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13