Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with this woman? She is saying that it is “mental” to check what pictures your boyfriend liked as if she was so normal and not jealous at all!?? I am sure she did worse and more “mental” things than that (why else would you break up with your bf 100000 times?). And now she is judging women by pretending to be so “mature” and “stable”. Get your life together Sophie before judging others. (Sorry but she is giving me such bad vibes lately…)

(Oh and she removed the comment section on her stories… i wonder why 🙄)
Totally this. The whole thing came across as so judgemental but I’m sure we’ve all had times in relationships where we’ve lost our tit and I think to dish out stuff about insecurities when you’re having cosmetic procedures done left right and centre (no judgement there either - if that’s what you want then go for it but the majority of people getting them done are doing it to address something they feel insecure about) is a bit rich

Reactions: 10
What is wrong with this woman? She is saying that it is “mental” to check what pictures your boyfriend liked as if she was so normal and not jealous at all!?? I am sure she did worse and more “mental” things than that (why else would you break up with your bf 100000 times?). And now she is judging women by pretending to be so “mature” and “stable”. Get your life together Sophie before judging others. (Sorry but she is giving me such bad vibes lately…)

(Oh and she removed the comment section on her stories… i wonder why 🙄)
Cannot believe she referred to her followers as ‘mental’?! For someone who speaks openly on their platform about their own mental health and treatment etc., she should be so much more aware than to flippantly use the term mental to describe her own followers 🤯

And doesn’t she frequently say that if your partner calls you mental/crazy/etc for having a certain reaction to their behaviour that that is a massive red flag 🚩 But when she’s calling her own followers mental for the same behaviour it’s ok??

Some of the people she’s referring to may well have MH struggles with anxiety or depression or feel trapped in relationships where their partners don’t treat them well and she’s just publically belittled them. Imagine how you’d feel if you were one of her followers that had contributed to that answer box thing to then be subsequently shamed like that. Seriously. WTF.

Reactions: 14
I wondered why her thread had gone quiet and realised a new one had been made. 🙌🏻

I came to comment on the fact she called women “mental”. She’s definitely got a screw loose herself. The fact her and Jimmy both unfollowed each other while they were on their last holiday together… so mature, hun.

I’m sorry, her body looks odd. Can we call her oddbod from now on.

BC76992D-354B-4BE4-9866-13B5BB61053A.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Sorry but does she still claim to be a size 6?
I actually think since she’s had whatever done to her tummy that’s suddenly made it super flat, that she looks bigger, like she’s really wide in her stomach and hip area, can’t put my finger on it but it looks so odd?! Definitely kardashian like, she’s absolutely no way a size 6

Reactions: 14
For someone who wanted to be a war correspondent she doesn’t have a lot to say about current events. So shallow

Reactions: 11
For someone who wanted to be a war correspondent she doesn’t have a lot to say about current events. So shallow
She told her followers to donate but didn't show that she herself had. I personally want to see proof that influencers do actually donate themselves.

How bad is that fake tan on her chest?! I couldn’t imagine wearing a full face of make up on holiday, either. How much is she applying!!! Btw, Katie Jane hughes has a technique for eyeliner on hooded eyes.

Reactions: 8
Sophie adding a skin draft to her wishlist of surgeries for some chicken pox scars that no one has noticed 🙃 A full face of make up in Bali heat whyyyy. No wonder she suffers from outbreaks from all that muck. She needs a good scrub. 🧼

Reactions: 13
I admit I wear a little bit of make up on holiday to cover up some spots/scars but I couldn’t wear as much as she does, I also have to have my hair in a bun on top of my head because I can’t stand my hair on my neck so I don’t know how she copes with that either. Also is it me or is her fake posh accent getting worse? The way she pronounces some words is the most irritating thing ever

Reactions: 11
Being so insecure about chicken pox scars that you get referred for a skin graft is the saddest and most alarming thing I’ve ever heard. They’re chicken pox scars that like 80% of people probably have?! I know I have a huge one on my face, along with proper scarring from a skin condition that is glaringly obvious and I can do nothing about, nor can I cover up. The throwaway comments about stuff like this is so jarring for people with real scars, and then she has the cheek to moan that somebody implied she had chunky legs by asking for inspiration?? It’s absolutely okay to be insecure about something when somebody else probably has it worse, all problems that bother us are valid, but when you’re on a public platform and have such high morals - maybe think a bit more?
I think I’ll be unfollowing soon, which makes me sad as I genuinely used to really like Sophie. Recently she’s just seeming so detached from the world and so wrapped up in her own insecurities.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How filthy is all her make up and those brushes she used 🤢 no wonder she’s always breaking out. Minty cow.

Jimmay is in all likelihood having the time of his life for the past six weeks surrounded with all the relaxed bohemian/surfer/diving/yoga beach babes out there. Cut to a sweaty Sophie waddling in with her 8k heavy, winter, leather ✨with a real gold chain✨ bag looking more and more an extra from TOWIE, huffing and puffing about getting her forhead reduced and wanting her eyes permanently held open as if she under some torturous experimentation by extraterrestrials. She might not be able to properly close them after, but as long as the winged eyeliner looks good it'll be worth it huns.

Not sure what she is eating out there, but if she has been three or four times before she shouldn't be getting diarrhoea, unless she has accidentally had some tap water or had her gob open in the ✨private✨ pool when she was having one of her naked wallows.

"So, yeah, Jimmay i need you to come and nurse me through a couple more operations and look after Henny for a bit, he is like your son so, yeah. You can deep clean the flat too, it'll be good practice for when we get married, but like no bread in the flat ok? Jhimmayyyyyy, come back here! I'll get you a hair transplant (and share all of the embarrassing, personal details on my socials) if you stay..."

The gif doesn't really fit, but it made me think of them enough to include it. She has the lashes on, her hair is the same length, curled style and honey blonde colour. I mean she is even wearing the long evening gloves in this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is one of the most insecure people I have ever come across. She seriously needs help

She is one of the most insecure people I have ever come across. She seriously needs help
She’s turning herself into an instagram filter. Everyone’s eyebrows look like that when you’re relaxed. It’s like she has to be bad photo and is like better change that!

Reactions: 5
She complains about every part of herself abs it’s triggering, outright offensive to all of us who have the same features she won’t stop banging on about. Her hooded eyes aren’t even that hooded, she would have a heart attack if she saw mine!

Reactions: 8
Jimmay is in all likelihood having the time of his life for the past six weeks surrounded with all the relaxed bohemian/surfer/diving/yoga beach babes out there. Cut to a sweaty Sophie waddling in with her 8k heavy, winter, leather ✨with a real gold chain✨ bag looking more and more an extra from TOWIE, huffing and puffing about getting her forhead reduced and wanting her eyes permanently held open as if she under some torturous experimentation by extraterrestrials. She might not be able to properly close them after, but as long as the winged eyeliner looks good it'll be worth it huns.

Not sure what she is eating out there, but if she has been three or four times before she shouldn't be getting diarrhoea, unless she has accidentally had some tap water or had her gob open in the ✨private✨ pool when she was having one of her naked wallows.

"So, yeah, Jimmay i need you to come and nurse me through a couple more operations and look after Henny for a bit, he is like your son so, yeah. You can deep clean the flat too, it'll be good practice for when we get married, but like no bread in the flat ok? Jhimmayyyyyy, come back here! I'll get you a hair transplant (and share all of the embarrassing, personal details on my socials) if you stay..."

The gif doesn't really fit, but it made me think of them enough to include it. She has the lashes on, her hair is the same length, curled style and honey blonde colour. I mean she is even wearing the long evening gloves in this one.

This was great 😂😂😂

That relationship needs to end, she treats him like crap and she needs therapy

• Heart