Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't even have hooded eyes. She's just tit at doing her own makeup.
I was going to say this - it’s just that her eyelids aren’t smooth and have creases. Completely normal. And also wouldn’t be an issue if she didn’t do her wing coming up from the centre of her eye in that way??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So Jimmy can’t work because he’s waiting for back surgery but he can go surfing?!
Thought exactly this! Her stories about him buying property over there are a dream. As a influencer she could live there as she can work remotely (not that she will leave London) I love Bali but I have a bit of a problem with westerners coming in and buying their property to profit on. Why can’t she rent long term and give back to the Balinese as she always boasts about doing.
I can’t believe she’s gone back there for another round of nails, hair and beach pics. Wish she would stop thinking about the gram and actually adventure! I’m willing to bet she’s experienced zero of the culture over there and had very little interactions unless paying for her nails.

Reactions: 16
Yikes!!! I can’t believe she’s publicly disclosing their plans to develop property in Bali. I thought she was supposed to be educated and aware of issues with the world. Thank god she didn’t become a news reporter concerning anything serious. But let’s face it she probably would have ended up reporting on celebrities and beauty etc. Is it not widely known that westerners are going to Bali and making it increasingly inaccessible, unaffordable etc for those truly born in Bali? If developing property I am going to guess they think they can make a hefty profit from doing so? Just makes me feel iffy I’ve heard so many people from Bali be upset over people doing this.

Reactions: 14
1/3 of her time in Bali… does this girl forget she owns a dog?! That’s 4 months of the year you’re expecting to dump on her parents 😂

Reactions: 12
1/3 of her time in Bali… does this girl forget she owns a dog?! That’s 4 months of the year you’re expecting to dump on her parents 😂
I honestly think she should rehome the dog to her parents at this point. It's not fair on the poor thing and he looks happy with them.

Reactions: 11
I honestly think she should rehome the dog to her parents at this point. It's not fair on the poor thing and he looks happy with them.
Probably because he spends more time actually getting walked than at the bloody groomers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's be real here, if she wasn't a wealthy influencer there is absolutely no way this relationship would be still going on, even if Jhimmay was a rig worker off the UK's Coast. He is 100% now a sugar baby and in it for the cushy lifestyle she can provide for him. As long as he gets to live the lifestyle of a rich kid on their gap yarrr he'll stick around. Probably having fun on the side when Sophie is in London influencing while trying to line his own pockets with Sophie's investment money on their Bouji Bali house. She's an insecure idiot where her appearance and validation from a tall man is concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who else gets bad vibes from Jimmy? He seems lazy and a scrounger. Genuinely think he’s lying to her about wanting to make his own money

Reactions: 12
Who else gets bad vibes from Jimmy? He seems lazy and a scrounger. Genuinely think he’s lying to her about wanting to make his own money
100%. The whole waiting for the operation thing aswel just doesn’t seem legit since he’s been able to surf like someone above mentioned. Not to mention he’s managed long haul flights to the uk while apparently unfit to work. Tinder swindler jimmy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My friend send her a msg at the weekend saying to basically read the room..... and her reply was a nasty paragraph 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That’s made me laugh so much Tinder Swindler Jimmy - haha suits him!
I also get bad scroungey vibes from him. He seems a lay about & I personally get the feeling he’s a massive cheat or at the very least takes things very flirty far and then surprises the girl he is with by saying “oh man nah I can’t, I’ve got a girl - she lives in London I just get lonely sometimes man”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t reckon Jimmy is a swindler per se I just think he’s a bit dumb and laid back - has seen the opp for a nice lifestyle and taken it. I think it’s Sophie that makes him out to be a big man trader but I don’t get really get the impression he necessarily plays up to it idk. We only ever see things from her side as the influencer but most of the time she’s an absolute dick to him.

Reactions: 8
I don’t reckon Jimmy is a swindler per se I just think he’s a bit dumb and laid back - has seen the opp for a nice lifestyle and taken it. I think it’s Sophie that makes him out to be a big man trader but I don’t get really get the impression he necessarily plays up to it idk. We only ever see things from her side as the influencer but most of the time she’s an absolute dick to him.
Hi Jimmy👋

How’s Bali… are your enemies still after you?

(🤣joking) She IS a bit of an entitled cow, did she ever elaborate on why the used to always break up or had issues in the past?

• Haha
Reactions: 3