Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't really be interested in a UK based bali influencer living the British colonial lifestyle... perhaps three months there and then three months in the UK flat giving Jhimmay's job? she might be trying to reinvent herself as a digital nomad...but that sounds like too much actual work. Perhaps trying to carve out a bouji, luxury dripping in labels, professional holidaymaker niche for herself, but the⁷re are already plenty of those, same with van life influencers and I can't see her doing anything that wasn't showing off with her new money attitude.

Hmmm.
I bought her ugly ballerina cardigan, the ugliest polyester quality I have ever seen! It was promptly donated to the local charity shop, sorry for whomever buys it, I hope they stay away from naked flames.
And her dirty nails with fake tan? 🙄 sorry but not sorry.
Her so called best friend #nicolleballardini is just as hideous and boring 😴
Thats horrible, but kind of what I imagined the stuff would be like. Did she even offer you a refund?

Reactions: 4
i don’t think she had the balls to go through with it, plus what about the Pompom
He will probably stay at her parents place.

I can see her doing almost anything to keep things going with jimmay, but how would she keep the influencer shizz going?!

Reactions: 2
Why do i have the feeling that Jimmy and Sophie broke up? Didn’t she say something really bad happened a couple of weeks ago (probably when she was in Bali when they unfollowed each other)? And i think this “new me” attitude is a way to cope with the breakup 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Every so often I feel a bit sorry for her because she’s clearly having a hard time but then the stories today about booking a holiday to Sri Lanka (precious Jenny left behind again soph!) the obvious Valentine’s Day digs just remind she is in fact a bellend

Reactions: 1
Every so often I feel a bit sorry for her because she’s clearly having a hard time but then the stories today about booking a holiday to Sri Lanka (precious Jenny left behind again soph!) the obvious Valentine’s Day digs just remind she is in fact a bellend
Something isn’t right with her at the moment, she is very up and down. The whole ‘I’m getting rid of everything’ felt a bit manic as well.

I guess we only know half the picture about what’s really going on though.

Reactions: 5
i wonder if she has spoken to a professional about the possibility of BPD. Absolutely not diagnosing her but she shares many of those qualities

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is her response so crappy?? The passive aggressive “so bye x” at the end 😒 the DM is just a lovely suggestion and even had to be a little defensive in fear of Sophie misreading it as hate. She has so many issues that she takes out on everybody, I can’t even feel bad for her anymore
to be honest Sophie shouldn’t have posted that to her stories but I have a small account and sometimes I get told ‘this would look better’ or ‘you should do this’ instead when I haven’t asked and it gets extremely tiresome 😂

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is her response so crappy?? The passive aggressive “so bye x” at the end 😒 the DM is just a lovely suggestion and even had to be a little defensive in fear of Sophie misreading it as hate. She has so many issues that she takes out on everybody, I can’t even feel bad for her anymore
shes so rude and passive aggressive allllllll the time, god forbid anyone should give her some friendly advice. The poor person she called out in that message, I honestly don’t know how she has any friends. Shes literally Regina George/Mrs Potato Head

Reactions: 7
That rug looks flammable 🥴

View attachment 1051524
to be honest Sophie shouldn’t have posted that to her stories but I have a small account and sometimes I get told ‘this would look better’ or ‘you should do this’ instead when I haven’t asked and it gets extremely tiresome 😂
I think it’s a bit pathetic that people are messaging her to give her advice and correct her on where she puts her rug to be honest, BUT if it was me I wouldn’t care enough or be insecure enough to engage in a passive aggressive argument/comment about it - I’d probably just ignore or reply and say I’m happy with where my rug is and don’t give it that much thought tbh. The fact that she’s giving it airtime and is sending passive aggressive replies makes me think she’s just really insecure and angry all the time.

Reactions: 7
I watched her YouTube where she spoke about wanting to move to Bali and how she doesn't discuss her cosmetic work with Jimmy (why should she he's not her Dad, she's a financially independent 30 year old woman) but Jimmy thankfully always loves how she looks after. How sweet!

Let's hope he has managed to plan a romantic, showy declaration of love for her for tomorrow. I seem to recall that PALE PINK roses are the only acceptable option.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.