Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just posted saying she can’t wait to have her forehead reduction surgery and I don’t know if she’s being serious or not!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the sudden boob u-turn is about wanting to lose weight - and I say that from experience! I don't have fake boobs but I do have an ED and BD and a few years a go I became obsessed with the notion that if I had smaller boobs then my top half would look smaller and I'd look slimmer. (I then also became obsessed with thinking that if I had bigger boobs it would make my waist look smaller)

Reactions: 6
yes! She wrote it along side that tik tok she did where she coloured in half her forehead with eyebrow make up or whatever that was 🤣
Forehead reduction surgery isn't a hair transplant as such, the scalp is cut away and lifted from the skull, a bit of undesired head skin on the forehead is cut away before the remaining bits are brought together to sit lower on the face, and then stitched in place. Like a tummy tuck for the forehead. I read an article about a woman who had it done when I was waiting in the dentist once - it stuck with me. She wanted it done because she hated how her head would look when she went in the pool on holiday and her hair got wet. (The average female forehead is between 5 and 6 cm) She wasn't in a particularly well paid job, had no money behind her and it was an expensive / painful operation.

Considering Sophie also talks to her viewers about her hooded eyes and wanting a face lift (least we forget that thread lift) I can see her getting this done to kill multiple birds with one stone.

I dont think she needs it, and many people end up looking slightly weird when they start altering things in their face as the remaining features are all 'off' afterwards. She's is however a 31 year old financially secure woman, and will do whatever she wants with her new look edit money. I wonder why she doesn't offer to loan Jimmy, or just give him the money, for his back surgery instead. (If she sees him as her forever bf etc) It must suck to know he is in pain while she in contrast is out there fretting about her hairline and the exact volume of her implants making her tops look unflattering (just size up, as you're so fond of saying you do for that oversized fit)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What is going on here?! Her belly button looks fake.
Is it true that when you have lipo, you no longer gain fat in that area and it goes to other areas?

927A8A6F-D4C5-4987-BD2D-E2402E098966.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Forehead reduction surgery isn't a hair transplant as such, the scalp is cut away and lifted from the skull, a bit of undesired head skin on the forehead is cut away before the remaining bits are brought together to sit lower on the face, and then stitched in place. Like a tummy tuck for the forehead. I read an article about a woman who had it done when I was waiting in the dentist once - it stuck with me. She wanted it done because she hated how her head would look when she went in the pool on holiday and her hair got wet. (The average female forehead is between 5 and 6 cm) She wasn't in a particularly well paid job, had no money behind her and it was an expensive / painful operation.

Considering Sophie also talks to her viewers about her hooded eyes and wanting a face lift (least we forget that thread lift) I can see her getting this done to kill multiple birds with one stone.

I dont think she needs it, and many people end up looking slightly weird when they start altering things in their face as the remaining features are all 'off' afterwards. She's is however a 31 year old financially secure woman, and will do whatever she wants with her new look edit money. I wonder why she doesn't offer to loan Jimmy, or just give him the money, for his back surgery instead. (If she sees him as her forever bf etc) It must suck to know he is in pain while she in contrast is out there fretting about her hairline and the exact volume of her implants making her tops look unflattering (just size up, as you're so fond of saying you do for that oversized fit)
Oh my god that sounds horrific 🤢🤢 wish I wasn’t eating my lunch when I read that 🤣

Im all for a bit of a tweak / nip / tuck / implant but there are some things that should be left alone and forehead size is one of them! She really does have too much time on her hands with this endless list of things that are wrong.

Also I don’t agree that theres a stigma in the UK/Europe about boob jobs. Maybe in Sophie’s circle but I know so many people who’ve had their boobs done and are proud of it. Bit of a generalisation/ projection on her part.

Reactions: 5
Sophie could learn a thing or two from Freya Killin, she’s announced she’s doing a sale of her clothes etc and ALL MONEY WILL GO TO CHARITY.

Reactions: 7
More complaing. And then more. Annnnnd then some more.

Yes, you should have made it more obvious which one the rug man was meant to take, and you should take up your post when it arrives. No one wants a foyer littered with your peek a boo undercrackers in fancy boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More complaing. And then more. Annnnnd then some more.

Yes, you should have made it more obvious which one the rug man was meant to take, and you should take up your post when it arrives. No one wants a foyer littered with your peek a boo undercrackers in fancy boxes.
But it’s neverrrrr Sophie’s fault! The parcel company obviously did it on purpose to inconvenience her for the lolz 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 6
Sophie’s tattoos look like when you you’re bored in lessons in high school and draw on yourself with a biro and it then won’t wash off for days

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every time she books a holiday or buys something expensive, in the next breath she’s trying to sell her belongings. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not half as wealthy as she makes out to be

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.