Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe people are buying her used stuff, it all seems so tatty. I’d be mortified selling something covered in makeup stains. Those drawers were lovely but so damaged!
It looks like a family of pigeons have been living in those drawers

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she views herself is quite upsetting. Posted a lash thing saying they weren’t Flickr enough for her ‘sad’ eyes. Hun there is no need to pick yourself apart so much it must be exhausting being in her head

Reactions: 4
Those lashes look better and more natural that the other ones she usually has.
What is going on with her top lip. I have never seen anyone with such unevenness on either side of the Cupid’s bow. I’m not criticising her, just an observation

46EFA383-A48B-44AC-9679-86EF8C36510A.png

Those lashes look better and more natural that the other ones she usually has.
What is going on with her top lip. I have never seen anyone with such unevenness on either side of the Cupid’s bow. I’m not criticising her, just an observation
She has migrated fillers… she has probably overdone it again…

Reactions: 6
The way she views herself is quite upsetting. Posted a lash thing saying they weren’t Flickr enough for her ‘sad’ eyes. Hun there is no need to pick yourself apart so much it must be exhausting being in her head
Exactly this, it is also extremely damaging to the girls that follow her that have the same shaped eyes. these people don't realise what it does to other people when they constantly bring down the features that so many others share. so many eating disorders and body image disorders are caused by parents who do the same, the kids recognise their features are the same so learn that theirs are 'wrong' too. Its so sad and people need to stop it, there are more important things than what we look like

Reactions: 8
Hope someone at the inland revenue was keeping an eye on her selling that (filthy) stuff on her insta. Why not just say you're a size 12 and be done with it, no one cares and you'll get way more average sized followers. Now forcing fans to buy with pay pal friends and family meaning they'll have no recourse to get a refund is diabolical behaviour from her. Coercive behaviour between influencers and fan girl, she is someone they look up to, she has all the power with her big sm platform to manipulate them, and honestly she should just know better. Let us imagine how she would feel if the thread clinic told her soz babes, no refund or compo for botching your face and leaving you in pain, coz you paid by friends and family so we could avoid those silly, annoying fees. I mean she took her landlady to the small claims court for unfairly holding onto her deposit for silly, needless cleaning of the flat, and we all know what a clean freak Sophie is.

Which leads me to...why can't she wash / dry clean her stuff prior to selling it, yanno like anyone else would? Why not give just some of it away to a local charity, then tell her fans to go there than being so tight fisted and grabby?

If you can't afford to be a little charitable, then you shouldn't be shopping in Chanel when you slink back from your basic witch holibonks in Bali.

Hendrix seems to pick up on her mood, poor little fluffball. In all seriousness I hope her therapy helps her, I hope they suggest an outlet for her outside influencing, just endlessly shopping and having cosmetic work done to her face and body. Why not mentor a younger aspiring influencer, do free talks at a college regularly (maybe online??) or help out at a local charity. She is well educated (two degrees guys, and I was in the golden gifted class at my school!) and has the gift of lots of free time.

Her new look 'edit' is no worse than others with the brand but, she still wouldn't wear any if it herself and we all know it. New look is throwing money at the wrong people, get someone who wears highstreet.

She's already talking about more holidays in March, April, May annnnd June! Thank goodness she is so responsible with her carbon footprint, really offsets all the fast fashion promotion. But, it begs the question, is Jimmy paying his own way or is he a sugarbaby?

Reactions: 17
A fair few years ago, Sophie came and did a talk at my uni. This was back when she seemed so cool and down to earth, and was actually interesting to follow. She came across really well, but maybe just a bit bored. She also wore a really cool outfit and had some interesting stuff to say about being an influencer. I unfollowed her a while ago now because I just can’t get my head around how much she has changed, and how genuinely insane she comes across now. It’s scary to me all of the ranting about the surgeries and treatments she wants, the opinions that she goes on and on about for days on end, and then her very tone death and ignorant behaviour. There was a point where I actually believed Sophie was intelligent and I enjoyed what she had to say, but it makes me cringe watching her stories now. She’s so out of touch and yet, she seems to think she’s a genius.

Reactions: 13
She seems to be selling everything, either she is broke or she is buying jhimmay a shag pad in Bali.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Of course she is broke. What content does she do besides taking pictures of her dog? She used to be so interesting, now she feels so empty… pretty sad …:(

Reactions: 2
She won’t declare any of what she sold to HMRC, after all, they have paid as friends and family so could just tell HMRC these were money transfers from just that, there’s no proof she’s selling anything as she can delete it all off Instagram. Not to mention half the stuff she sells is likely gifted so she’s making an earning on.

The state of her items were disgusting. She looks musty, she’s absolutely filthy. I don’t know how she could sell make up stained close and not be totally mortified by her actions but that leads to the question of who in their right mind is buying her crap!

Reactions: 11
Unless she has bought the clothes with the sole intention to sell on and make a profit, she doesn’t need to declare it as income. (Am a tax advisor lol).

Can’t believe she’s come off her meds and instead “has a good morning routine”!!?

Unless she has bought the clothes with the sole intention to sell on and make a profit, she doesn’t need to declare it as income. (Am a tax advisor lol).

Can’t believe she’s come off her meds and instead “has a good morning routine”!!?
Yeah, I was a bit shocked/disappointed by how she just slipped that in. I also think it contributes to a misunderstanding and prejudice about MH meds - coming off your meds is not inherently a sign of "doing well" and being on them is not always a sign of not doing well. It's not a course of antibiotics. Relationships with MH meds are complicated and everyone should do what feels right for them, but this felt a bit icky to me.

Reactions: 10
Some of the items she was selling have been gifted by brands so she should be declaring when she sells them

Why does she need about 5 Chanel bags that all look pretty much the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

I bought her ugly ballerina cardigan, the ugliest polyester quality I have ever seen! It was promptly donated to the local charity shop, sorry for whomever buys it, I hope they stay away from naked flames.
And her dirty nails with fake tan? 🙄 sorry but not sorry.
Her so called best friend #nicolleballardini is just as hideous and boring 😴

I think they maybe all have proper jobs, or when she fell out with milliue cotton she lost that group of influencer mates. Gemma seems to have old mates from schooldays in London plus her bf so has less time, and covid is still an issue so maybe she's being careful.

That or everyone is avoiding her, as she's no fun to be around pining after jhimmay. She did go on holiday last year with a mate though? lots of lorna lux X in the style super ugly clothes I remember her trying to convince her viewers were classics, all never to be seen again.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone get the impression she’s moving to Bali and will only come back to the UK every now and then for brands deals?

Reactions: 3
Yeh, why is she selling all her stuff?!
I bought her ugly ballerina cardigan, the ugliest polyester quality I have ever seen! It was promptly donated to the local charity shop, sorry for whomever buys it, I hope they stay away from naked flames.
And her dirty nails with fake tan? 🙄 sorry but not sorry.
Her so called best friend #nicolleballardini is just as hideous and boring 😴
I thought I was lorna’s thread when I first read your comment 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.