Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she always manage to look so scruffy?! I just don’t get it, she spends a lot of time on her appearance and looks like she’s rolled out of bed and hasn’t washed for a week

Reactions: 8
Omg the tiktok… she’s joking about cleaning her bag because the assistant touched it but that bag cost a few £k and it’s SOOO grubby!!!

Reactions: 4
Her tiktok is a flop. That video was so embarrassing and she is trying to rip off another Tik tokker who does a similar skit..but is actually funny.

She looks loads different in her videos to her Instagram photos…for someone who says they don’t photoshop their pictures….

Omg the tiktok… she’s joking about cleaning her bag because the assistant touched it but that bag cost a few £k and it’s SOOO grubby!!!

Reactions: 7
Are her clothes really unflattering or is she gaining 10lbs every time she posts

One thing I will give Sophie credit for is that I really don't think she photoshops her posts - particularly her body - too much and I appreciate that. So many girls I follow nip in their waists to a ridiculous degree and Sophie doesn't, which is great actually

Reactions: 17
One thing I will give Sophie credit for is that I really don't think she photoshops her posts - particularly her body - too much and I appreciate that. So many girls I follow nip in their waists to a ridiculous degree and Sophie doesn't, which is great actually
I completely agree, she doesn’t seem to alter her size or shape in photos as some others do and she deserves credit for that.
It’s just all the self entitlement and complaining she does that’s bothers me. And the unnecessarily massive blazers.

Reactions: 12
She buzzes off being beeped at in the street. Cars in London beep at each constantly, if a car beeped at me I wouldn’t even notice it. She actively goes out looking for it and films it.

Reactions: 10
She buzzes off being beeped at in the street. Cars in London beep at each constantly, if a car beeped at me I wouldn’t even notice it. She actively goes out looking for it and films it.
I agree, says she won’t stop talking about it because she wants to raise awareness to stop it but it’s like she enjoys it, also, she can and should wear whatever she likes but she is always walking round with her nipples on full show, not that it’s acceptable to be cat called but ya know men are childish pervs who when they see a bit of nipple are always like wheeeeyyyy, beep beep.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree, says she won’t stop talking about it because she wants to raise awareness to stop it but it’s like she enjoys it, also, she can and should wear whatever she likes but she is always walking round with her nipples on full show, not that it’s acceptable to be cat called but ya know men are childish pervs who when they see a bit of nipple are always like wheeeeyyyy, beep beep.
I reckon she’s doing something ridiculous too like posing in the street or strutting around shouting down the phone. It just seems to happen A LOT to Sophie compared to a regular Hamburgler like me. The only times I get beeped are in summer if I go out in tiny shorts or sometimes when I’m running along the main road.

And I totally agree that we should be able to wear what we want and not be cat called or beeped, but unfortunately it happens and its how you deal with it. I shrug it off and continue with my day without a second thought. And I still go out in my tiny shorts cause I will wear what the duck I want.

• Heart
When I hear beeps I usually assume it's nothing to do with me and carry in with my day. Yells are more about the men (usually a group) than me or whoever they are turning their attention to at the time. As long as it's from a distance etc. Her posing away lie a manic (for her work) will get attention and it's not always pleasant, but it happens to real models when shooting in public too, hopefully it is starting to change and be seem as taboo.

She does seem to get off on being perceived to be attractive enough by strangers though, her story on getting older being a privilege was great, until the end where she had written (paraphrasing a bit) but obviously I don't mean the physical effects of aging like wrinkles - ewww, lol.

People are so much more than what they like like.

Reactions: 6
I have to back Sophie up on this, in the height of lockdown I'd go for daily walks not too far from where she lives. I'd have greasy hair, tracksuit bottoms and a parka coat on with the hood up and still couldn't go a few minutes without some asshole shouting something out of his van, I'd see young women out running in tight clothes get it much worse but they really don't care that much what you look like or what you're wearing. I don't know about elsewhere, but women in their 20s and 30s living in and around SW London were really fucked up by the Sarah Everard murder (myself included) so it makes sense that she's so upset by it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.