Sophie Milner #3 You’re a 10, it’s ok hun, return those skims that have been up your bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how much was everything on the ig sale?? I only saw the ugly free people dirty white/ beige weird underwear thermal bodysuit. Seriously what was that?

That story of Hendrix sat at the table drinking from a glass! How rude I would kick them out if that was my restaurant

Reactions: 5
Argh, those faux leather trousers - they are literally cutting her in two?! BUY CLOTHES THAT FIT, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

Reactions: 4
Am I reading this right? So, Sophie knows “most people’s” financial situations and what they can and can’t afford?
God, she’s a cock.

9451D0C0-DC6C-45A3-91D2-6256A5D637F0.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Yeah I think Sophie is trying to say that the rise in Chanel bag prices is silly because most people couldn’t afford them before the rise anyway - which I’d say is a fair observation if the average UK wage is £31k

Reactions: 1
8489B206-CF9A-4F06-8CF3-F3B7204D189E.png
yes let me just put something around his delicate neck, which I already know I shouldn’t do, but hair loss is so much worse than hurting my dog 🥺🥺

this girl is unbelievable

• Angry
Reactions: 8
All she cares about is aesthetics. Hendrix is first and foremost an accessory for her.

Reactions: 9
I thought that yesterday when she put “if you’re on my close friends story you’ll know“ 🥴🥴🥴🥴 as annoying as the attention seeking fb huns who put up cryptic statuses for attention.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone get the vibe her and Jimmy have broken up?
Came on there to ask that! I haven’t seen her stories for a while but the other day when she said she was going through something really hard I thought they must have broken up. I’m not surprised really, they haven’t seen each other in like 8-9 months have they 🥴 it must take it’s toll. Plus (unless I missed it) I didn’t see that he sent her anything special for her birthday… he doesn’t seem to be big on showy gifts/celebrations but Sophie seems very needy in that sense.

Reactions: 3
Came on there to ask that! I haven’t seen her stories for a while but the other day when she said she was going through something really hard I thought they must have broken up. I’m not surprised really, they haven’t seen each other in like 8-9 months have they 🥴 it must take it’s toll. Plus (unless I missed it) I didn’t see that he sent her anything special for her birthday… he doesn’t seem to be big on showy gifts/celebrations but Sophie seems very needy in that sense.
She also seems to treat him like tit based on screenshots from their texts she’s publicly posted to her ig stories so wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had enough

I’m sure he’s got faults of his own, but if Jimmy has managed to escape then good for him!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.