Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she???? I can’t cope without the car crashes of her and Salli Valerie Axl ?
I can’t believe the pair of them, being so self absorbed, have disappeared from Insta !
#freevegas

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All u have to do is go on companies house company opened in her name same address as the one on jacks companies house. Or at least he’s still funding her

Reactions: 2
All u have to do is go on companies house company opened in her name same address as the one on jacks companies house. Or at least he’s still funding her
think that an old one hun, sure it was listed as a clothes company or make up… something like that

Reactions: 3
IMG_3058.jpeg

The same new member said she’s pregnant a few weeks back 😂
As for companies house she was listed and removed years ago, old boring news I’m afraid Lexi

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s in Dubai with lizzy green.
Her kids not in school other kids wrote your mum is a prostitute all over the toilets 🤦‍♀️🤯 ( poor kids)
Her mum hasn’t spoken to her for 2 years
Told her she doesn’t agree with her life a she needs to stop the prostitution not fair on the kids they’re getting older etc … she’s obviously ignored that.

pink pic is old she has a navy blue RR now x

• Wow
Reactions: 31