Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just curious, since everyone thinks the eldest has had lip filler already how would she of got it done? considering she’s 13 and as far as anyone here is aware they’ve only been to america since being off insta, and i don’t think many if any places in uk or usa would do lip filler for a child/young teen. i’m not saying you’re all wrong as such but how would it have been done?? plus everyone (me included) thinks the girls have not been in sophie’s custody as of recently. am i just blissfully unaware of places in the uk that would do it for such a young person if it means money?

Reactions: 5
just curious, since everyone thinks the eldest has had lip filler already how would she of got it done? considering she’s 13 and as far as anyone here is aware they’ve only been to america since being off insta, and i don’t think many if any places in uk or usa would do lip filler for a child/young teen. i’m not saying you’re all wrong as such but how would it have been done?? plus everyone (me included) thinks the girls have not been in sophie’s custody as of recently. am i just blissfully unaware of places in the uk that would do it for such a young person if it means money?

I dont think Princess has had lipfiller ,I dont think it looks like filler and dont believe anyone is going to be injecting filler into a 13 year old

Reactions: 12
Anyone these days be injecting filler so it definitely can happen to someone that age if the person giving it doesn’t care and the mum says it’s ok

Reactions: 9
Anyone these days be injecting filler so it definitely can happen to someone that age if the person giving it doesn’t care and the mum says it’s ok
I know of a tatooist who did one on her daughter at 16. Sophie will know people who do her face and if they’re that willing to butcher her to that degree their morals will be in their boots, so would probably do tweaks on a teen to keep the business and in their eyes to ‘enhance her beauty’

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Some salons where I live sell skinny pens to 14 year olds. You’ll be shocked at what some people do tbf

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s ever been pretty. She was a bit miss piggy looking back then. But she has ruined what looks she had!

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s ever been pretty. She was a bit miss piggy looking back then. But she has ruined what looks she had!
2018/2019 Sophie was stunning. Really I honestly think she hit a point where if she stopped, she looked nice. Still could tell she'd been tweaked here and there but still very pretty. Now she looks like a literal monster.

Reactions: 5