Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know all this?

Those kids should be taken away from her. She’s a terrible mum. Buying them expensive clothes and phones etc doesn’t make up for the fact she’s exposed them to a sordid world they shouldn’t ever have to have known about. One poster earlier put that the kids in school had written that their mum was a prostitute on the toilet walls.

She has sexualised those girls with dressing them the way she did and allowing them to do the poses they did for photos. They were copying her behaviour and it’s not normal and anyone who thinks that it’s innocent behaviour, it’s not.
I know they did that poster was me 🤦‍♀️
And I know this because I live where she lives and I saw them last week.
I never said they shouldn’t of been taken of her it’s clearly a tit show but fact is they haven’t been
---
Well - from your comment, you clearly know duck all about sex workers and HMRC then!
Clearly 'Jack' or whoever is funding her single ,child free ,coked up lifestyle is having to cover this for HMRC purposes. You do realise when you declare you do a certain 'profession' (beautician), there should be proof of this? . Product Receipts, clients etc. What a load of bollocks.
He paid years ago for her to do all the courses brought all the kits etc she even advertised those services for a while and did mark up for a few people I’m sure she buys enough make up to show receipts 🧾 pretty sure the previous company was a make up one as well was it prinny belles ? I think it was called 🤔

Reactions: 4
I know they did that poster was me 🤦‍♀️
And I know this because I live where she lives and I saw them last week.
I never said they shouldn’t of been taken of her it’s clearly a tit show but fact is they haven’t been
---

He paid years ago for her to do all the courses brought all the kits etc she even advertised those services for a while and did mark up for a few people I’m sure she buys enough make up to show receipts 🧾 pretty sure the previous company was a make up one as well was it prinny belles ? I think it was called 🤔
Yup it was callled prinnybelles lol

• Haha
If you had tea and it was fact then there’s not much that anyone can do, not slander if it’s true, is it you little rat! I call bullshit. You know duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those poor girls it wouldn’t surprise me if the kids writing that in the toilets or similar was true. But it’s ok she takes them away to Florida and Dubai and they have the best memories 🙄 kids don’t care about flexing on the gram I’m sure they would rather go to a holiday park in UK and have a normal respectable mother.

Reactions: 14
Maybe I'm giving her more credit than she deserves, but surely if she was pregnant she wouldn't have been that wasted on her live the other week?!

Maybe I'm giving her more credit than she deserves, but surely if she was pregnant she wouldn't have been that wasted on her live the other week?!
I think you are giving her more credit than she deserves!🤣. Plus she was off her nut the other day in Dubai with her pal.

Reactions: 7
But what’s that got to do with Jack? she’s the only officer 🤣🤣🤣
We can all post random statements with no evidence!
---

she was pregnant? Or your tea was from peoples comments on a live where she was off her face?
Stop it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you look on companies house the new company is listed with the exact same accountant the previous one was an the same accountants all jacks companies are.

I think that’s the connection the other poster is trying to state.
Jacks cars are seen ocasionsly in the area he has private plates so easily Spotted an stand out in a small place like Canvey
Jack lives in Kent so it’s not coincidence the same accountant is being used it clearly ties her back to jack she’s probably on the pay role and still servicing him from time to time 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If you look on companies house the new company is listed with the exact same accountant the previous one was an the same accountants all jacks companies are.

I think that’s the connection the other poster is trying to state.
Jacks cars are seen ocasionsly in the area he has private plates so easily Spotted an stand out in a small place like Canvey
Jack lives in Kent so it’s not coincidence the same accountant is being used it clearly ties her back to jack she’s probably on the pay role and still servicing him from time to time 😂
Thanks for explaining, that makes sense. Perhaps Sophie lexi should stop being so coy and spouting random tit and explain properly instead of pretending she’s under some form of gagging order and dropping tit bits!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks for explaining, that makes sense. Perhaps Sophie lexi should stop being so coy and spouting random tit and explain properly instead of pretending she’s under some form of gagging order and dropping tit bits!
Maybe she’s young and not composing her posts properly

Reactions: 2