Sophie May Dickson #9 looking more botched by the day, hasn't got custody of her kids, hip hip hooray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she’s 30 will 31 may 24th born 1993 🙃
Jesus. Even worse then. 😂😂

Face fulla plastic, her lips are touching her nose, 2 kids she’s fully traumatised, a live that was giving second hand embarrassment.

Crazy, I thought Jack was gross & disgusting, however it was the best she has ever had, them kids had some stability, she was posting cooked meals, going out with them ect

Reactions: 24
Genuinely don’t understand how she walks around looking like this and thinks she looks good?? I’ve followed her for years & the decline in her appearance is actually quite sad
I agree, there was a point years ago when she was with Jack just before she went too far and I actually think she was incredibly beautiful then. Reguardless of the big hair and traveller style, I think she looked really nice and then one day she literally went a filler too far and just kept going and going!! She's gonna end up like Jackie stallone 😫
Wow she was off her face! She looks like she has had a break down!?
Does anyone here remember laura Eden from Southend on Sea area?? Looks like Sophie going down the same path as her.

Reactions: 8
I agree, there was a point years ago when she was with Jack just before she went too far and I actually think she was incredibly beautiful then. Reguardless of the big hair and traveller style, I think she looked really nice and then one day she literally went a filler too far and just kept going and going!! She's gonna end up like Jackie stallone 😫

Does anyone here remember laura Eden from Southend on Sea area?? Looks like Sophie going down the same path as her.
omg I remember Laura Eden what happened to her?

Who’s this Laura Eden?
Southends most famous crackhead. But she used to be really pretty!
There was a video that went viral a few months back of her walking down Southend highstreet and she was walking around in a huge cardboard box saying “I’m a box”. Just this massive box walking along with two little legs sticking out the bottom lol It was so random.

yeh I think Sophie is going the same way. Would no surprise me if she’s smoking crack

• Wow
Reactions: 11
What’s with the latest comment box question of would you stop wearing make up and eyelashes for a man..

she mentioned yesterday she hasn’t wore make up since last year 😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On the live I could really see the eldest daughter, princess is it? I think it’s the eyes. It’s sad to think she might end up the way her mum is and ruin her looks

Reactions: 1
Those are 1000% not surgery related bruises/scratches. I watched most of the live while I was ‘working from home’ but I have no idea who was in the room with her but it was defo a girl. If it was princess then that’s so sad that she is with her mum in that state and listening to her speak down on people like she did, bless her

Reactions: 14
Her daughter definitely looks like she’s had lip filler from the side profile pic

Reactions: 8