Sophie May Dickson #8 Chewing gum won’t hide the drugs you’ve done, damage to the girls is already done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the word being right there in front of you and you still spell it wrong
My favourite one of her latest quotes is the one about school mums talking about her🤔. I mean we are not talking about a mum who forgets her kids lunch box, they probably slating you for carting your kids around the world whilst you shag old blokes! Shes thick as duck.
---
' SMD world full of hate. Complaining about being slated at the school gate'

Reactions: 16
so why did she cover her girls faces up and now she’s showing them?? i’m confused. lol. why do it in the first place

Reactions: 5
so why did she cover her girls faces up and now she’s showing them?? i’m confused. lol. why do it in the first place
Now she's getting paid- it's a "collab" or so she says- so her kids' anonymity no longer matters.

She will do anything for money as we know; no boundaries whatsoever. 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What did the dumb bint expect. Dragging her kids out of school and half way around the world and the social wouldn’t get involved - when they were involved when princess was younger? There is a lot more to ‘I’m home schooling’ than simply saying it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.