Sophie May Dickson #8 Chewing gum won’t hide the drugs you’ve done, damage to the girls is already done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly have no idea what I’d be jealous of.
I have my own bought house, can afford to buy my own bags, my own high end car, can afford the holidays she goes and more plus no one has ever shat on me and my child safe from harm AND in my care 🙃

Reactions: 15
Notice how we never get the home cooked meals for them all like we used to , the days out shopping , the car pics of the girls …. Those girls are deffo not with her anymore ! 🤌

Reactions: 17
I honestly have no idea what I’d be jealous of.
I have my own bought house, can afford to buy my own bags, my own high end car, can afford the holidays she goes and more plus no one has ever shat on me and my child safe from harm AND in my care 🙃
What job do you do? 😢 asking for my skint friend

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the live with princess I seen the kids mum she was with said to her "do you want to get a shower?" and princess said no she's got no clothes and she'll just go home as they have a bath with jets, so I wonder if Sophie still has them but social maybe involved still somehow!

Reactions: 1
Why would anyone be jealous of that skank?
noone is jealous.I cant work out if shes deluded and actually beleives her own bullshit.Surely she doesnt think we are all kicking ourselves that we havent managed to secure a council house bought by our grandad boyfriend 🫠

Reactions: 8
The girl who is in the pictures with presh is also only 11 nearly 12 🙈 I was friends with the mum.how she let's her dress like that is shocking.
I dont know about custody, I used to know her and the family well but have moved away, she did have them recently as was all at a mutual friends funeral,princess was in a pink tracksuit.they were still in the pub at 9pm at least, princess kept following one man around, know like a young girl all flirty etc giggly and pretend punching him

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Nope, nothing over Xmas which makes me think she didn't have them over Xmas. We all know how she likes to show off her fake designer purchases for the kids.
You forgot the home cooking for the girls as well 😂…but agree if she didn’t upload anything she deffo didn’t have them.

Reactions: 9
If my child told me I ‘fucked up sometimes’ man I’d be heartbroken. What a self centered pos she is!

Reactions: 22
SHES posted a pic of Princess posing with a tacky gifted coat... the pouting and side eye is very uncomfortable
---
SHES posted a pic of Princess pouting and posing with a tacky gifted coat... gearing them up for social

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.