Sophie May Dickson #8 Chewing gum won’t hide the drugs you’ve done, damage to the girls is already done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was old posts from June that she was sharing saying about her mimi account.

memes do my head in but here’s one from us Soph.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What messages was she posting between her and her daughters? I unfollowed during her year long hiatus! Those poor children, I really hope they are in care and are being looked after properly by someone now!

Reactions: 2
What messages was she posting between her and her daughters? I unfollowed during her year long hiatus! Those poor children, I really hope they are in care and are being looked after properly by someone now!
Between her and babs

Attachments

• Sad
Hand on heart i would rather be fat & poor than anything like her. Rancid barbie can keep her life thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Id put a grow in my spare room before I let someone use me as a toilet but you do u sis x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hand on heart i would rather be fat & poor than anything like her. Rancid barbie can keep her life thanks
It’s hilarious that’s what she thinks we all are though fat, poor and unhappy 🙄 the “you could never” is so childish, nobody wants your mess of a life or face.

Reactions: 19
good mothers dont need constant validation that theyre good mothers.90% of her posts are her trying to kid herself that shes a great mum/person
---
It’s hilarious that’s what she thinks we all are though fat, poor and unhappy 🙄 the “you could never” is so childish, nobody wants your mess of a life or face.
fat,poor and unhappy but kids are thriving,not neglected,not in care and wont require therapy to heal from the trauma their mother caused them.Silly little witch😂
---
also Sophie I wouldnt say you were exactly rich or happy yourself.
P.S you look a bit butch in recent pics so maybes you too can qualify as fat,poor and unhappy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Well 2 out of 3 ain't bad 😏 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Y
good mothers dont need constant validation that theyre good mothers.90% of her posts are her trying to kid herself that shes a great mum/person
---

fat,poor and unhappy but kids are thriving,not neglected,not in care and wont require therapy to heal from the trauma their mother caused them.Silly little witch😂
---
also Sophie I wouldnt say you were exactly rich or happy yourself.
P.S you look a bit butch in recent pics so maybes you too can qualify as fat,poor and unhappy.
Yea, she has been looking a little hench shall we say. No shade, but she needs to pipe down. Doesn’t have custody of her kids it seems, no self respecting, decent man wants her. Just her, and her dogs in her tacky crystal palace council house. Lonely Christmas for one…… queue the Dubai for Christmas posts or some other brass capital of the world. Just to prove a point ;)

Reactions: 12
So called “ besties & friends “ commenting happy birthday 😂 her birthdays in June 🤦‍♀️
First post with no face cover up though so that didn’t last long 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
'you could never' 😂why does she think anyone would want too.Its obvious shes not as wealthy as she likes to make out as she still lives in a council house .Makes no odds if the old bloke she conned bought it for her ,if you were wealthy you would move to a better area

Reactions: 16
Why do they always throw the “you’re jealous” card? I promise with every fibre of my being I am not jealous of her I just worry about her daughters

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why do they always throw the “you’re jealous” card? I promise with every fibre of my being I am not jealous of her I just worry about her daughters
because it’s the only thing they can say!. If enough people say you’re dead, it’s time to lie down! Many of us all have the same concerns, surely you’d think she would take a step back and reassess her life! But these basic witches “could never”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What exactly would people be jealous of. She spends her life on social media trying to make out she has a nice life when it’s all for show..she’s a lost soul behind the screen . everything she has she has got by sucking dick.. and she’s ruined her natural beauty and now looks like the joker. Lmfaoooooo

What exactly would people be jealous of. She spends her life on social media trying to make out she has a nice life when it’s all for show..she’s a lost soul behind the screen . everything she has she has got by sucking dick.. and she’s ruined her natural beauty and now looks like the joker. Lmfaoooooo
For all the work she’s had done, she not even pretty. She’s got work done just so she can be an object for men and prostitute herself but you’d never look at her and think she’s stunning. The sad part is that she looked better before.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.