Sophie May Dickson #8 Chewing gum won’t hide the drugs you’ve done, damage to the girls is already done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will deffo be getting their lips pumped up when they are allowed to do it !

Reactions: 1
Imagine this being as much substance and meaning as your life has..

..Noone stable, new bestie week to week, family nowhere to be seen, no fucks given for your children's best chance at a successful life, boasting with your 'twin' about matching ranges paid for with dirty sleezy money, early by selling every part of yourself..

Am pretty content, sat here in me banana print jammies, Kiev sarnie for dinner, after a long day in the office, helping my teens make some extra money by clearing out and listing clothes on Preloved sites, because that's what (half) normal mother's do!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry to repost but know its a new thread...I think it is so disturbing that a young girl not even 11/12 is tarted up like this....
It’s obviously still wrong, but she’s older that 11, she’ll be 13 in a couple of months. But still gets dressed up to match her 8 year old sister with dolls etc… it’s all so weird and contradictory

Reactions: 5
Imagine this being as much substance and meaning as your life has..

..Noone stable, new bestie week to week, family nowhere to be seen, no fucks given for your children's best chance at a successful life, boasting with your 'twin' about matching ranges paid for with dirty sleezy money, early by selling every part of yourself..

Am pretty content, sat here in me banana print jammies, Kiev sarnie for dinner, after a long day in the office, helping my teens make some extra money by clearing out and listing clothes on Preloved sites, because that's what (half) normal mother's do!!!
What is a kiev sandwich?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohh i must try! I love a kiev with a jacket potato beans and cheese..😍

Anyway back to SMD…Shes a skank!!
Haha, honestly, it's deffo up there with my guilty pleasures.. Still keeps our standards a duck more higher than SMD, basic is the new way, haaaa 🦩

Reactions: 2
That bleeping picture of her eldest with the chopsticks at the bar 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.