Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no reason why she’s taken that poor child for a blow dry in Liverpool if she wasn’t taking her out tonight … absolutely horrifying.

Reactions: 8
Lol again contradicts herself trying to make people believe they go to school

Reactions: 8
So she's in Liverpool with her eldest, both in the salon getting bouncy blows..

And now she's dressed like shes off to sell herself, where is her daughter???

DISGRACE OF A MOTHER PERSONIFIED!!!!!!
😂😂😂 bleeping hell. I hope she don’t use a hairdryer on hot setting. She would melt 😂😂😂

Has a child in the advert for Botox 😂 very good Sophie, great parenting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So she's in Liverpool with her eldest, both in the salon getting bouncy blows..

And now she's dressed like shes off to sell herself, where is her daughter???

DISGRACE OF A MOTHER PERSONIFIED!!!!!!
thats A normal outfit for McDonald’s to be fair 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 bleeping hell. I hope she don’t use a hairdryer on hot setting. She would melt 😂😂😂

Has a child in the advert for Botox 😂 very good Sophie, great parenting.
wait is that a filter? I can’t even tell anymore plus I’m abit stoned so that won’t help 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That reel freaks me the duck out. She looks weird af and it’s not a good look.

Reactions: 3
I am genuinely starting to believe that it wouldn’t be a bad thing for the police to have a scan through her social media.
She is using those children as bait for paedophiles imo and what she’s gaining from it I do not know, the posing etc is all in line with signs of Child SA.

Reactions: 14
Side note, Roberta has a new man (he’s not a looker).
And if possible she eye fxks herself more then Sophie 🙈

Reactions: 2
I just can’t comprehend the 100’s of woman that cheer her on in her comments. Calling the girls Sophie’s “mini me” 🤢😢

• Sick
71A2D036-E779-467B-AFC7-8917FA96B0C4.png

This popped up on my Facebook newsfeed….for a minute I thought it was you know who!!! 😱🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
How is it, she goes all the way to Liverpool to spend time with her bestie, but never crashes at her mates house, she is always in that trashy looking hotel...!???

And what the duck is 'togeths???' Cant manage the rest of the words because of your Richmond's lips babes???🖕

Happy Friday 🥳

Jesus Christ someone get her to delete FaceTune🥴
Came with the same screenshot🤘

Attachments

How is it, she goes all the way to Liverpool to spend time with her bestie, but never crashes at her mates house, she is always in that trashy looking hotel...!???

And what the duck is 'togeths???' Cant manage the rest of the words because of your Richmond's lips babes???🖕

Happy Friday 🥳

Came with the same screenshot🤘
Richmond lips 🤣🤣🤣

• Sick
her eyes are so wide on the photo with the ‘besties’ pink dress.. she’s off her head for sure

How is it, she goes all the way to Liverpool to spend time with her bestie, but never crashes at her mates house
Yeh I also wondered why she frequently visits Liverpool, becoming quite a regular trip. Was reading the “besties” thread and she’s known as wonky tits 😂
So who was watching the daughter while she was out till all hours? Hopefully staff at the shankly hotel were aware if she was left alone.

Jesus Christ someone get her to delete FaceTune🥴
tit Soph chill out you look like an 👽👽👽

Yeh I also wondered why she frequently visits Liverpool, becoming quite a regular trip. Was reading the “besties” thread and she’s known as wonky tits 😂
So who was watching the daughter while she was out till all hours? Hopefully staff at the shankly hotel were aware if she was left alone.
Sorry is wonky tits the same wonky tits that's often mentioned in the Charlotte Dawson feed. Or another one 😧

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.