Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing with dolls one min then posing like a tart the next? It's obscene.
sorry to be “that person” but can we not liken a child to a ‘tart’

The posing and pouting she’s doing is learnt behaviour, the clothes they wear are bought for them,
they don’t understand that what they’re doing could be seen promiscuously because it’s what they’ve grown up around, it’s completely normal to them

Please stop making comments about the kids, it’s not fair, what is wrong is the danger that SMD puts those children in when she’s flying them out to Dubai and “working”

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Playing with dolls at 12 with acrylic nails and wearing provocative clothing doesn't bode well with me. I'm suspicious of ulterior motive
The acrylic nails and provocative clothing are all her mothers doing. Maybe she just wants to be a kid for 5 mins without being told to pose and pout for the gram

Reactions: 8
That’s your opinion but I don’t see anything wrong with her playing with dolls. Her playing with a doll is the least problematic thing in this whole situation. She could be regressing and clinging on to everything child like because she never had the chance to actually be a child and do what other children do
Least problematic? I personally believe she's noncing her children out so it's the most problematic of all. What are young kids into? Kids younger than them that is.. Dolls.. I think it's all one dirty big farce to traffic them and its not normal at their age even if it was totally innocent.

The posing and pouting she’s doing is learnt behaviour, the clothes they wear are bought for them,
they don’t understand that what they’re doing could be seen promiscuously because it’s what they’ve grown up around, it’s completely normal to them

Please stop making comments about the kids, it’s not fair, what is wrong is the danger that SMD puts those children in when she’s flying them out to Dubai and “working”
"Like a tart" not labelling her a tart but the behaviour is clear.

Reactions: 3

You are right. These poor girls don’t know any different. They think it’s normal to wear revealing clothing and pose in a provocative way, it’s all they have seen their useless deluded mother do. It’s been said many times before - they are experiencing a very strange and potentially damaging way of life. Sophie thinks she’s giving them the world. She couldn’t be more wrong. They’re lacking in everything important in life. Sadly they will probably follow in her footsteps with no formal education to rely on. Her tit roast dinners are the least of their worries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Least problematic? I personally believe she's noncing her children out so it's the most problematic of all. What are young kids into? Kids younger than them that is.. Dolls.. I think it's all one dirty big farce to traffic them and its not normal at their age even if it was totally innocent.

"Like a tart" not labelling her a tart but the behaviour is clear.
You’re comparing her behaviour to a tart, she’s a child. Those kids are victims.

Reactions: 7
Really? We are going that low as to say her children look like tarts now?

come on, we are better then that.

we are here to bash Sophie, not the way her children act due to their mothers actions. They are all learnt, all taught to them by Sophie, this is their normal. It’s completely all they know from the moment they opened their eyes.
That ain’t their faults, they are completely innocent little children in this bullshit life that Sophie thinks is totally acceptable for them.

Reactions: 19
I was also wondering why no post for yaz
All over the news lots of comments on the gram
An all her friends posting on stories photos hearts etc.

I think Sophie was friendly with Ella first
Then they was all together in dubai

then appeared to be yaz an Sophie in Ibiza
They didn’t travel out together though
An seemed to have their own rooms

but very odd for some one who posts every detail to make no reference to it 🤔

Reactions: 3
I was also wondering why no post for yaz
All over the news lots of comments on the gram
An all her friends posting on stories photos hearts etc.

I think Sophie was friendly with Ella first
Then they was all together in dubai

then appeared to be yaz an Sophie in Ibiza
They didn’t travel out together though
An seemed to have their own rooms

but very odd for some one who posts every detail to make no reference to it 🤔
I agree. She’s just done another story post with no mention of her.

Reactions: 1
Really? We are going that low as to say her children look like tarts now?

come on, we are better then that.

we are here to bash Sophie, not the way her children act due to their mothers actions. They are all learnt, all taught to them by Sophie, this is their normal. It’s completely all they know from the moment they opened their eyes.
That ain’t their faults, they are completely innocent little children in this bullshit life that Sophie thinks is totally acceptable for them.
completely agree here. these kids did nothing wrong here and this thread is a threat about sophie not her kids. her kids don’t know any better. i feel so sorry for her kids because I fear where they may be heading with a mother like Sophie.

• Sad
completely agree here. these kids did nothing wrong here and this thread is a threat about sophie not her kids. her kids don’t know any better. i feel so sorry for her kids because I fear where they may be heading with a mother like Sophie.
Thread not threat^^

I think nothiding is saying “like a tart” not that they are literally tarts. Maybe tart is a more serious word in the UK, in aus I don’t think the connotations are as serious

Reactions: 4
Not one post about her friend Yaz who she was in Ibiza with last week who is now in a critical condition in intensive care after a car crash which has killed her boyfriend! Some friend Sophie is!!
Oh my god I thought exactly the same and as for her nans tortoise it’s probably between her bum cheeks 😳

• Haha
I think it’s disgusting
Social services should be involved and these poor little girls should speak up about what they are being exposed to
Where is the school input ????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.