Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to Dubai again we suspect. Those poor girls dragged along to witness god knows what. 😫

continue ….

Reactions: 9
I don’t think they’re with her to be honest but could be wrong. I would also be shocked if she didn’t take them with her though. That’s probably the most decent thing she’s done yet

Reactions: 3
I don’t think they’re with her to be honest but could be wrong. I would also be shocked if she didn’t take them with her though. That’s probably the most decent thing she’s done yet
I didn’t think they were but someone commented on previous thread saying both girls were at Heathrow with her 🙁

• Sad
New to the Sophie threads but does she seriously leave those poor wee girls in a hotel room by them selves when she’s out selling her self ?

Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s not being flown business class this time so isn’t posting about it….

We saw the Dubai hotel in loads of photos because it was a luxury one. We saw a tiny glimpse of the Turkey one because it was clearly not comparable. We didn’t see her Turkey or Malta flights likely because she was in economy. She chooses what to show.
I wonder if she’ll manage to be out there as long? There won’t be any covid visa extensions now, she won’t be able to do 5 months this time.

Funnily enough my friend just got back from working out there for a year (a proper job I should add, she said one year being an ex pat is plenty) and she knew all about the Porter Poty women and their reputation and just how much they are laughed at and just totally disrespected by all but think they are royalty and the next big things. She also mentioned that the oversized bums after surgery are around every corner, so Sophie’s got some competition. She isn’t the special creature she thinks she is.

Reactions: 13
The dogs are in some posh kennels. Does she have a relationship with her mum anymore? I always thought she had the dogs when she was away “working”.

Reactions: 1
So she went to Heathrow.. to get a flight to London? I’m confused.. lol

Reactions: 2
What day was it she was at Heathrow? Has she been back to Edinburgh for a night to see her client and then back for surgery in London?

Reactions: 2
That post about people slagging her and her fake mates off for having fillers and surgery 🤦‍♀️ Yet they still have to use a filter lol. Mess

Reactions: 4
It’s bloody sad to see her face and to think her life seems to be thinking of what she can alter on her body next and shagging old fellas to afford it .
What has she even done to her cheeks ,I know she thinks she looks good but does she not realise she could end up dying from one of these many procedures .How can it be worth it when you have two little girls ?

Reactions: 12
It’s bloody sad to see her face and to think her life seems to be thinking of what she can alter on her body next and shagging old fellas to afford it .
What has she even done to her cheeks ,I know she thinks she looks good but does she not realise she could end up dying from one of these many procedures .How can it be worth it when you have two little girls ?
I think these women want to look like the filters they use and when they look at themselves in the mirror they see imperfections and then have more surgery which then makes them look worse. Each surgery they have they ruin their looks and still have to use the filter 😩

Reactions: 10
It’s awful that she’s taking such huge risks with all this chosen surgery when she has those two little girls 😣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.