Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it, she goes all the way to Liverpool to spend time with her bestie, but never crashes at her mates house, she is always in that trashy looking hotel...!???

And what the duck is 'togeths???' Cant manage the rest of the words because of your Richmond's lips babes???🖕

Happy Friday 🥳

Came with the same screenshot🤘

* the other tart who is selling herself tonight, is already here '

Reactions: 3
Was a short trip, she’s back home. I must of just missed spotting her in the wild
6491B822-3AC7-415A-A8BA-B86C7D08435F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whose Roberta?
She was a friend of Sophie’s and Emmies (who also has been mentioned on here) some people reckoned she did the same stuff as Sophie. Always with a new man who she always introduces to her two daughters really fast. She’s been engaged a few times, one being a drug dealer who went to prison. I think that engagement only lasted a couple days and then all sudden she was in a hotel with a new man 👀

Don’t think she’s really allowed to be discussed anymore though as she is private now with only so many followers. Not sure what the rules are on here when it comes to that

Reactions: 3
Surgery addict, 29, spends £100,000 to change her Kim Kardashian look # via https://android.com

Just saw this article and looking at the woman's post surgery pics is HORRIFYING. How must this impact on SMD's daughter's, seeing the after effects of her surgeries??

I wouldn't want my children having to see me straight after ANY surgery. Where is the maternal instinct in what you should/shouldn't expose your children to???

Beggars bleeping belief!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.