Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title
-
Sophie may Dickson. - Chewing gum wont hide the drugs you’ve done, the damage to the girls is already done.

Reactions: 31
Oh dear. A ton of spam about her and her girls overnight another night of her feeling guilty I guess 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Oh dear. A ton of spam about her and her girls overnight another night of her feeling guilty I guess 😂😂😂
Classic! 🙈 although tbh I doubt she ever feels guilty, I bet she genuinely believes that she’s giving those girls a great life… ☹

Reactions: 8
It is beyond my understanding how anyone can think that face looks good. It is sad, I’d be truly disturbed if that was a loved one of mine. She’s a young girl, what the hell will she look like at 50?!
I saw her a couple of years back at Winter Wonderland with her 2 girls and a friend. Directly behind her queueing for a kids ride. She half and half posed for ridiculous fake over the top selfies with them and stood with a face like a smacked arse ignoring them.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Can imagine she is 'working' under her tit disguise, NAUGHTI MIMI, dragging her greasy self up and down glass shower panes!!!! Only paid followers welcome!!!!!

New thread:

Soph you ain't an insta-HUN, you're more like an insta-DONE!!!!!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.