Sophie May Dickson #7 I catch flights, you catch feelings” no soph, you catch std’s…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
revolting creature that she is whilst other parents are getting their children ready for their upcoming transitions to senior school, or new classes for the next year which her children should be enjoying she is out gallivanting her smelly flaps about again to pay for her rent and her fake Gucci, I really don't see what any man would see in her like honestly id be too scared of what id catch and how the duck do they kiss those lips like wtaf id be sick in her mouth she is vile!!!

Reactions: 6
That restaurant is really nice .
LOL! The waiters sleep with drunk girls on a mattress upstairs (fact) so that’s probably how she’s paying for her bit of chicken and salad!
Do they lol
I used to go there when it first opened and thought the food was really nice. Never had no offers of any upstairs shenanigans thank the lord 🤣🤣🤣probs too old lol

• Haha
They are defo with men in the photos

They are defo with men in the photos

Reactions: 1
Imagine needing to do an emergency stop whilst driving in those heels… 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine needing to do an emergency stop whilst driving in those heels… 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was thinking exactly this. Surely she doesn't actually drive in them, I'm hoping she changed her footwear for the photo?!

Reactions: 2
686BE164-5454-419F-93E4-11E504812DA2.png

you mean “the face you make when some girl sits on your motorbike you worked hard to afford and makes you think its getting damaged or nicked 🤩🤪✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God I wonder if in years to come she will look back at all this and be utterly ashamed and embarrassed by all her antics 🤦‍♀️

I feel for her kids I really do!

I hope dr aslani has kept her after photos out of his portfolio cos that arse looks absolutely shocking. it’s vile

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she even has a sugar daddy anymore I think she is just a straight up brass who will now duck anyone for a fee , she thinks she is high class but I’m reality she is probably one of those “British chav” fetish for rich men especially when she speaks 😂😂🤢🤢

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.